[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I fluff and write powers for a group of zombie demigods,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
How do I fluff and write powers for a group of zombie demigods, whose themes are grotesque body horror and surgical replacement, WITHOUT making them come off as pure distilled Magical Realm?

On one hand, they have an entire martial art dedicated to projectile vomiting on enemies, and "turn yourself into a hive of super-powered locusts who give people a disease that makes you shit our your liquified organs" is a thing they can do. On the other hand, they can appeal to practically every Magical Realm fetish in existence with enough surgery and body-warping.
>>
>>44063257
You aren't fooling anyone here OP. Give up and accept your sick and twisted fetish for what it is.

Embrace the horrific sexual undertones. It worked for H R Gieger's aliens. It worked for the Cenobites. It worked for Cronenberg's stuff.

I remember a line from one of his films, something like "A virus is just something alien and inhuman trying to express love for you". Play up the association between sex and disease.

Also, this video will show you the proper way to weaponize body horror

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wyrwOJJtNw

Long live the new flesh OP.
>>
>>44063257
What was that one with zombie lolis and stuff?
>>
File: 514f1b1e3adb9cd596e0fdeeb30b867a.jpg (175 KB, 1076x1200) Image search: [Google]
514f1b1e3adb9cd596e0fdeeb30b867a.jpg
175 KB, 1076x1200
>>44063688
>Give up and accept your sick and twisted fetish for what it is.

I'm not just talking about my own fetishes here. These guys and gals can do it all.

Monstergirls/Boys? They can replace their own body parts completely with inhuman/monstrous parts, and swap out at will.

Vore? These guys have the explicit ability to regenerate flesh by eating people, and can often modify their stomachs to hold entire people alive.

Pregnancy? Many of them create twisted abominations and mutated horrors, with the more demented gestating their precious creations inside their own bodies.

Mind Control? They can do that with a simple node in the body.

Transformation? It'll be horrendously painful, but they can do nearly anything.

See the problem is that a lot of disgusting/grotesque things are fetishized. The other problem is that this is a weeby/anime setting, so it's not "rotting human" but "cute anime girl/guy with pale skin and oh god did they burst a fucking 20-foot zombie spider from their chest"

One of these demigods I crafted up is pretty much pic related, except instead of being pregnant she consumes people whole to fully digest them, and has modified her stomach acid so they have to suffer for weeks in her stomach before finally dying. Even they're half-liquified, arcane glands in her chest keep them alive so they suffer through the whole time.

Now I don't have a vore fetish but I do have a pregnancy one, and that's supposed to be horrifying, but you know someone out there is fapping hard to that scenario.
>>
File: 1442448836600.jpg (33 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
1442448836600.jpg
33 KB, 540x304
>>44063257
You just wanted an excuse to make a Zombina thread, didn't you?

I don't blame you, Zombina best MON. A Tio is fine too.
>>
>>44064199
I'm not a monstershitter, I just grabbed that off of danbooru. As a /jp/sie you monstergirl fans and your circlejerk generals have lowered the quality of the board tremendously (also you invade every goddamn magical realm/smut thread on /tg/)

Monstergirls don't appeal to me at all. I only fap to humanoids and my main fetish--to the point where it's pretty much the only thing I fap to, everything else is ancillary--requires a humanoid body with two legs so 90% of monstergirls have zero appeal to me.

Pic related is pretty cute though...
>>
>>44063257
Pillar Men
>>
>>44063257
Just don't describe it in a sexual manner. Make it grotesque, terrifying, or even just plain disgusting - but just don't sound like you've got one hand under the table.

If your players assume it's a Magical Realm when you don't put those undertones into it? That's on them.

>>44063728
You're thinking of Nechronica.
>>
>>44064510
>Just don't describe it in a sexual manner. Make it grotesque, terrifying, or even just plain disgusting

I aim to do that already--one of their other traits is that they are literally rotting apart all the time so they have to keep their bodies pristine or turn themselves into horrifying abominations. They live in another world hewn entirely from human flesh, with rivers and rains of blood, under the command of their master, who is the only person in-setting to have actually come back to life fully (she "resurrects" these guys through a loophole) after dying.

They're supposed to be tragic and grotesque at the same time. Many of them were completely normal people who died and woke up one day to find themselves rotting abominations with no way out.
>>
>>44063994
>>44063257

Yes, everything can be someone's fetish. People probably opens historically accurate armor threads to masturbate to pauldrons that aren't three postcodes large. But unless you are dealing with a very diverse pervert, you can disgust someone as quickly as you turn them on.

In your vore example, what if instead of swallowing them whole, she ripped them to bloody bits that were similarly magically kept "alive"? Having seen quite a bit of vorefag posting, I find that they tend to prefer soft vore in almost all cases. As quickly as they think "I'm gonna get eaten, yeah!" they'll realize "Oh god, this is not what I wanted!"

Repeat this change from what a particular fetishist is likely to find attractive in any scenario as necessary, until you're relatively sure you're evoking horror. This is of course easier the more fetishes you actually have, because you'll understand some angles for why they're attractive and can thus remove them.

But when it comes down to it you can't displease everyone. No matter what, even if you're being vanilla as fuck, you're as likely as not to hit some obscure fetish. Throw things at your players and keep anything that seems to disgust; if something doesn't, see if you can't modify it until it does.
>>
>>44064464
Bara for life
>>
File: Franservice.jpg (130 KB, 705x930) Image search: [Google]
Franservice.jpg
130 KB, 705x930
>>44063257
obligatory

Also Zombina best monmusu. Polt is fine too.
>>
File: Forty_keks.jpg (16 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
Forty_keks.jpg
16 KB, 292x257
>>44064390
>Has an exclusive paraphilia
>accuses others of being degenerates
>>
>>44065238
On one hand, I love that pic, Dat ass
On the other hand, self preservation demands I avoid the person it's attached to
>>
>>44068592
But she'll make sure you don't die.
>>
>>44068632
>Ignoring logic and self preservation in the goal of tapping that Fran ass you manage to make it as her BF
>Unfortunately tragedy struck because reason and most of your body and head gets obliterated
>While thinking about how she's gonna repair you she remembers how much you love her ass
>Good news is she's keeping you alive, forever
>Bad news is it's by making you part of her ass
>>
File: hellraiser.jpg (42 KB, 329x487) Image search: [Google]
hellraiser.jpg
42 KB, 329x487
>>44063257
>>
>>44068724
I remember reading something similar on /a/...
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.