[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One day, a few months after you've heard that the army was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: JSDF soldiers.jpg (4 MB, 3504x2336) Image search: [Google]
JSDF soldiers.jpg
4 MB, 3504x2336
One day, a few months after you've heard that the army was marching with tens of thousands of warriors, knights and dragon riders through you get an unexpected visit. A bunch strange self propelled vehicles, out of which come a dozen strange fellows in green clothes and armor carrying odd things. Both the vehicles and the clothes people have a red circle for their insignia. They seem friendly even if they don't know more than a few words of your language.

What do you do?
>>
praise the emperor and point them kn the right direction.
>>
>>44049716
I pray to whatever gods exist in this setting to put me in a better anime than GATE.
>>
>>44049716
Watch as everything I know is turned into fanwank material so the author of the story can masturbate over how awesome his self-insert is.
>>
>>44049716

>What do you do?

Post a shitty thread about it.
>>
>>44049716
Attempt to chat for a while, then move on so the party rogue can distribute what he pickpocketed off of them.
>>
>>44049716

Tell them that great riches await them if the move to a particular area. Point them to the nearest Necropolis and pray that the descendants of my Roman ancestors find us before they figure out the ruse.
>>
Could be worse
>>
>>44049716
What's with the four-leaf clover patches?
>>
isn't there a fairly recent anime with this plot? i'm fairly sure there is.
>>
That manga had to much Japan Wank. A more... neutral viewpoint would have improved it in my opinion.
>>
>>44049716
Buy AKs from the Russians and remove Jap
>>
>>44052039
Agreed.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.