[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bizarro Warhammer Thread II
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: reversewarhammer.jpg (225 KB, 818x849) Image search: [Google]
reversewarhammer.jpg
225 KB, 818x849
In a wild fit of creativity about a month ago, a few people decided to create the setting that Anti-Games Workshop would have created in a different universe.
Thread is here:
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/43478161/

We are currently at an impasse: there aren't any more contributions being made! We have a Google Doc up too, link's here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pgCq-YsiJGqhsWekbtJkewhzjRrgmDjVwJ-XgkTkJ58/edit

There are a few questions we need answered and fleshed out:

Since normal GW ignored other human cultures than the Germans, Frenchmen/English, and Scandinavians, what suggestions do you have for the other countries in the world? Should lycanthropy be a thing?

Should Tomb Kings be more Necron-like, or more isolationist? Should they be seeking to expand their lands of death and despair, or trying to create an undead paradise in their own lands? What about Reverse-Nagash and Reverse-Settra?

How should vampire bloodlines be structured? Masquerade-style, or Space Marine-style?

Should Orcs have genders or reproduce asexually? What about the other greenskins?

How should the Lizardmen be categorized? Should they be marauders and a cancer upon the world, seeking to destroy all other sentient races in the name of order? Or benevolent teachers who reveal knowledge to the world in due time?

But if you want to make a change, have any other questions, or want to suggest the This Guy-like antics of reverse-GW, don't hesitate to make a suggestion on the doc itself or in the thread. Thanks!
>>
>>44014123
Glad to see this wasn't forgotten. Unfortunately I got finals in like 3 days so I still have no time to write or contribute.
>>
>>44014123
Lizardmen are violent marauders and raiders, operating from their base in Lustria, where they plot to either conquer or destroy the Warhammer world. They construct spawning pools wherever they go, forcing the survivors of their raids to remain vigilant in the years to come out of fear of another Lizardman invasion.
>>
Vampires are created when a human drinks from one of the Eight Chalices of Blood, filled with the lifeblood of a vampire. Each Chalice creates a different strain, or "bloodline" of vampirism.
>>
>>44014678
The First Chalice creates the Nosferatu, a race of deformed monsters who, while possessing great physical strength and retain all of their intelligence, are blood-hungry and incapable of passing for human.

The second chalice created the Lilim, who are physically indistinguishable from humans except for their need for blood and their particularly long fingernails. However, they are weaker than most other vampire strains and their sense of pleasure is deadened-many turn to Slaanesh worship to gain feeling again.
>>
>>44014123
>Should Orcs have genders or reproduce asexually? What about the other greenskins?
I would think it should still be kept asexually, to add into the mysticism of their death/rebirth mythology.
>>
>>44015100
This

I just read the google doc, I love what you guys came up with for the Skaven.
>>
This setting needs some more visual aids.

I think the concept art from Of Orcs and Men really appeals to what I'm reading about the Ork Monks. Their monestaries could be imposing but welcoming on the surface...
>>
File: GS_Fange_Ambiance.jpg (1 MB, 1570x800) Image search: [Google]
GS_Fange_Ambiance.jpg
1 MB, 1570x800
>>44015286
...but their structure extends underground connecting to a vast network of tunnels and passages for them to move safely between...at least until the Dwarves show up.
>>
>>44015286
>>44015309
Not gonna lie the Orks keeping their way of speaking is genius.
>>
>>44015286
>>44015347
Orks have a religious society with its populace zealously regards publik servis as the most orkiest thing an ork can do.

The mightiest among their citizen army are the paladinz of Gork and Mork, championz of the most holy WAAAAGHH!!! Who lead their boyz to take back their lost orkholdz from the vile greedy dwarves.
>>
>>44015520
I dunno. Paladin sounds more appropriate for the Vampire Counts. Orks are more like warrior monks, only mounting on expeditions when needed and even then it's usually with said monks lead by an Abbot.
>>
>>44014123
>How should the Lizardmen be categorized?
A random force that can be beneficial or a detriment to any they run into. At one point they were guided by the Slann priests but their leadership ended early with the invasion of Chaos on the world

>Should they be marauders and a cancer upon the world, seeking to destroy all other sentient races in the name of order?

Marauders? Yes. Seeking to destroy all other sentient races? Yes. But not in any sort of pattern. Without the leadership of the Slann, their attacks should be random and unorganized, so despite what they want, they can change priorities on the file. For example, they may seek to wipe out an army of Skaven. Yet if that army of Skaven starts fighting dwarfs, the Lizardmen will aid the Skaven, then leave with their dwarf captives to be sacrificed, leaving the Skaven to be destroyed later. Provided they can find the Skaven.
>>
>>44014528
When you're done though, you can start something up right?
>>
>>44016756
Sure. This quarter has really been beating me up, so I'm lucky to get even a few minutes to myself.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.