[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Swarmlord Quest II
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (2 KB, 87x90) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
2 KB, 87x90
(I’m tired of re-typing this shit because of auto-archive. Go read the last thread.
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/43926594/)
You send 10 Ripper Swarms to build a Hive and 10 to build a Digestion Pool. What would you like to build with the Hive?:
>Ripper Swarms
>Hormagaunts
>Termagaunts
Remember, you still have that Warp disturbance over to the North, which may or may not be some psychics...
>>
>>43988813
What sort of Swarmlord only has twenty ripper swarms?
>>
>>43988813

>Ripper Swarms

Need more biomass
>>
>>43988842
Your Norn Queen is stretched very far.
(AKA, Because I said so.
>>
It's been 20 minutes since last vote. Just spawn the rippers.
>>
>>43988848
You command your 5 remaining Ripper Swarms to go and consume your environment. Soon, they come back fully fed. Among the consumed plants and animals are a Grox animals include a sort of arachnid with very strong webs and a snake with some kind of bio - electrical field.
>>
>>43989134
You spawn another 20 rippers, using up your last biomass. What will you do now?
>Investigate the Psykers.
>Research making units out of the animals we consumed.
>Research new bio-weapons.
>Research better armor.
>>
>>43989224

>Research making units out of the animals we consumed.
>>
Let's research the animals. I want Ork spore Tyranids!
>>
>>43989381
No. Just no. That's too OP.
>>43989364
You assign two of your Tyranid Warriors to research the spider webs and the bio - electric snake. You have one left. What will you do?
>Investigate the Psykers.
>Research new bio-weapons.
> Research better armor.
>>
>>43989451
>Research new bio-weapons
>>
>>43989470
You task your last swarmlord with finding new bio-weapons. It immediately goes to work. You now have only 25 Ripper Swarms and 2 Tervigons.
>>
>>43989508
>swarmlord
DAMNNIT. I MEANT TYRANID WARRIORS.
>>
>>43989451
But you are the OP :P
>>
File: download (1).png (5 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
5 KB, 251x201
>>43989559
You know what I mean
>>
>>43989508
Just relaiized I didn't give you options, here they are:
>Investigate those psykers (There's a reason why it keeps getting repeated you know.)
>>
File: Untitled drawing.jpg (85 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Untitled drawing.jpg
85 KB, 960x720
>>43989667
(Since you really can't do anything, I'm just going to go post this.)
You send your Tervigons and a Tyranid Warrior to investigate. They soon find a group of 3 Wraithguards. This confirms your worst fears: the Eldar are on Zyraxis.
>FLEE and hope they don’t follow.
>Birth your Tervigons and fight.
>Request help from the Norn Queen, and pray she realizes the danger.
>>
>>43989726
>a Tyranid Warrior
think you messed up there again...
>>
>>43989743
*BANG*
CURSE YOU VIRTUAL IMMORTALITY!
>>
>>43989726
I say fight. After all, it's only 3.
>>
>>43990241
FINALLY SOMEONE REPLIES!
Srsly though, where's the rest of /tg/?
>>
Bump
Also, think your name fell of Hive Mind of ANON.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.