[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warhammer Fantasy General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 15
File: 1448420382196.jpg (376 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1448420382196.jpg
376 KB, 1024x768
All Warhammer Fantasy Battles, Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, Mordheim, Blood Bowl, Chaos in the Old World, Invasion, Man O'War, Dreadfleet, and Fantasy video game/novel/video/etc discussion is allowed here.

Previous thread: >>43968483

=====
1d4chan.org/wiki/The_End_Times (Compilation of all the End Times changes)
1d4chan.org/wiki/Category:Warhammer_Fantasy (All pages marked WF on the /tg/ wiki)
whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page (Warhammer Fantasy wiki)
warhammerfb.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Wiki (Warhammer Fantasy wiki)
warhammeronline.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Online_Wiki (Warhammer Online wiki with lots of background articles too.)

==Wargame=Resources===
www.pastebin.com/8rnyAa1S
==WHFRP=Resources===
www.pastebin.com/0e6RuQux

==AoS=Alternatives=====
http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Endhammer
http://www.the-ninth-age.com

==Video=Games========
>Total War: Warhammer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i4d3ignBNQ
store.steampowered.com/app/364360/

>End Times: Vermintide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxTaQmhztVQ
store.steampowered.com/app/235540/

>Mordheim: City of the Damned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py7rpUz0eIw
store.steampowered.com/app/276810/

>Bloodbowl 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21P_ssGotxI
store.steampowered.com/app/236690/

>Return of Reckoning (Warhammer Online private server)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKOhzfkCdbY
http://www.returnofreckoning.com/index.php

>Man O'War: Corsair
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twrLuASPnEI
http://manowarcorsair.com/
>>
>>43979197
>What supplements are you talking about exactly?
What do you mean? If you're referring to 1e then I'll take any and all. If you mean supplements ported to 2e, there are a lot, starting with Plundered Vaults but including many others. IIRC the main campaign is from 1e
>>
>>43981165
I'm not certain that Night Goblins employ Doom Divers considering that they're a subterannean race and DD rely on wide open spaces. If you're including those then you'll have to find a fluff reason. You could even say that this is a NG warband that's moved to the surface on a raid and started accumulating surface knowledge/gobbos. That could leave you open to including savage orcs or other such units in small numbers later on.
>>
File: Signs of Faith by daarken.jpg (194 KB, 636x818) Image search: [Google]
Signs of Faith by daarken.jpg
194 KB, 636x818
>>43981389
On top of the expense and rarity of health potions they, like all other potions, have a fairly high chance of doing nothing or even proving fatal.

My group does not have anyone with the Heal skill or any kind of magic so they rely on Shallyans and physicians. I made a home rule that just because you've been sewed up does not mean you're healed, so even though you regain the wounds you're still in danger of ripping your stitches and losing the wounds again if you do anything too drastic. Plus I use a fan-made supplement called Herbalism and Pharmacy in the Old World which has great rules for infections, which are something the party has to test for every time they're healed, modified of course by the environment and circumstances.

Thus far they're really really paranoid about getting injured.
>>
File: Wood Elf Army by nomic.jpg (192 KB, 600x1683) Image search: [Google]
Wood Elf Army by nomic.jpg
192 KB, 600x1683
>>43982012
I'm unsure of what you're talking about. Are you saying you've already ordered the GG and Spellweaver and are just waiting for them to be shipped to you? And your LGS has the other models in stock?
>>
New to WHFB. If I am running an End Times based army, can I use those rules against people not running End Times stuff? I am working on a Grand Legion Of The Everchosen army some of you guys helped me plan a few threads ago.

Also any tips on how to make Un'Gor Raiders Slaaneshy looking since they have Marks of Slaanesh?
>>
>>43987060
If your opponent consents to you using the End Times then you're free to use the rules. Technically you don't need the consent of your opponent since ET overwrote the old rules but many players outright refuse to acknowledge them.
>>
>>43987060
>Also any tips on how to make Un'Gor Raiders Slaaneshy looking since they have Marks of Slaanesh?
There is a very good description of the effects of Marks on Beastmen in the Tome of Corruption. I used it to create a Slaaneshi champion for a warherd and he ended up being very tall and lithe, with neon blue skin, silky white fur, pastel green eyes with no pupils, and he floated 6" above the ground.
>>
Are you sure that you'll keep playing End Times? If you later switch to 8th or 9th you will have lot's of unuseable models. Also the End Times Lists aren't exactly balanced, I'd always ask foropponents permission.
>>
>>43987284
Awesome, thanks!

>>43987684
Wanna elaborate more on, like, everything you said? If ET isn't balanced stuff, can I still have something like Grand Legion? Does Fantasy have similar Allied Detachment/Multi-CAD rules 40k does? I am new to Fantasy, but I remember about 8 or so years ago when I was in middle or high school I saw some kid who had a Chaos army of Warriors, Beastmen, and Skaven looking rat things. Granted I was a tool back then and made fun of him cuz that's what "you were supposed to do" to Warhammer kids there was part of me that thought it was the coolest shit.

Also saying this cuz I only have a Daemon Prince and some Un'Gor Raiders tell me more before I spend more money on the stuff.
>>
File: Beastmen by Wiggers123.jpg (169 KB, 600x824) Image search: [Google]
Beastmen by Wiggers123.jpg
169 KB, 600x824
>>43987795
There is no provision in WHFB to mix units from multiple factions into one army. Each army has been balanced with its own units in mind. There are ally rules but they cover fielding two intact armies side-by-side, not blending the two. If you want to field both the Daemon Prince and Ungor Raiders in one army you will need to use the End Times rules and hope your opponent is willing to play you.
>>
>>43989737
Oh dicks. Thanks for telling me on time though. I haven't started painting the Raiders, but have already started on the Daemon Prince giving me enough time to return them. Warriors of Chaos it is then!
>>
Do any recasters do basic troops? Z doesn't do them any more.
>>
File: Golden Chimera Warshrine.jpg (176 KB, 752x1859) Image search: [Google]
Golden Chimera Warshrine.jpg
176 KB, 752x1859
>>43989769
You don't necessarily have to do that. If you really want to play that kind of army but don't want to use End Times rules then you can always ask for a friendly game. I would totally allow my opponent to field a few units of Beastmen of Daemons in his WoC army, provided they were not clearly powergaming and is justified with suitable fluff. Keep in mind though that not everyone thinks that way and some could shut you down, so make sure your core army functions without the additions
>>
>>43989799
I see lots of core in his most recent catalog. IDK though, if it's stock is listed as 0 does that mean he's not willing to print up any more?
>>
>>43989814
Exactly. I am American, and Fantasy is already not that popular here. Last thing I wanna do is limit myself more in terms of who will play me. But I don't get it; were Warriors of Chaos able to field beast men and skaven in the past?
>>
>>43989892
Never Skaven but originally there were no WoC. The army was called Hordes of Chaos, and it included Beastmen, WoC, and DoC. Then it was split into three books for some reason, IIRC in 6th edition.
>>
>>43989799
Have you checked CCON?
>>
>>43990010
Ahhh, maybe those were Beastmen I saw 8 or so years ago.

Anyway, new plan, new army. Gonna keep that Daemon Prince and make him the leader of a Chaos Undivided army (though he himself is a Nurgle Daemon Prince.) So yeah how does this look? Is it good? Is non-daemon Chaos strong in Fantasy or weak like current 40k CSM?

1995 points

---Lords---

Warriors of Chaos Daemon Prince - 490 points (General)
-Daemon of Nurgle
-Daemonic Flight
-Chaos Armor
-Level 3 Wizard; Lore of Death
-Soul Feeder
-Scaled Skin
-Chaos Familiar
-Sword of Striking
-Dragonbane Gem
-Charmed Shield

---Heroes---

Sorcerer - 295 points
-Level 2 Wizard; Lore of Death
-Chaos Warshrine
-Dispel Scroll

---Core---

(12) Chaos Warriors - 229 points
-Mark of Tzeentch
-Shields
-Banner of Swiftness

(12) Chaos Warriors - 204 points
-Mark of Tzeentch
-Shields

(12) Chaos Warriors - 204 points
-Mark of Tzeentch
-Shields

---Special---

(7) Hellstriders of Slaanesh - 133 points

Gorebeast Chariot - 140 points
-Mark of Nurgle

---Rare---

(4) Skullcrushers of Khorne - 300 points
>>
>>43986850
Exactly
>>
>>43987060

I think most people are fine with the 50% lords/heroes rules and the combined Chaos army, as long as you don't go over the top with it. just avoid the silly magic rules of ET and you'll be fine
>>
>>43993513
Well, this is what I had planned. Is this considered OP or metagaming or going overthetop with it? I don't need the ET magic rules the Daemon Prince uses magic I read from the main books. I just want to be able to run all this.

1999 points

---Lords/Heroes---

Warriors of Chaos Daemon Prince - 525 points (General)
-Daemon of Nurgle
-Daemonic Flight
-Chaos Armor
-Level 4 Wizard; Lore of Death
-Soul Feeder
-Scaled Skin
-Chaos Familiar
-Sword of Striking
-Dragonbane Gem
-Charmed Shield

Gorebull - 219 points
-Blackened Plate
-Battle Standard
-Mark of Nurgle
-Shield

Throgg - 195 points

---Core---

(5) Ungor Raiders - 35 points
-Mark of Slaanesh

-Mark of Slaanesh

-Mark of Slaanesh

-Mark of Slaanesh

(40) Skavenslaves - 100 points
-Shields

(40) Skavenslaves - 100 points
-Shields

Chaos Chariot - 120 points
-Mark of Khorne

-Mark of Khorne

(6) Chaos Trolls - 210 points

---Rare---

Skull Cannon of Khorne - 135 points

Skull Cannon of Khorne - 135 points
>>
>>43993593
Any particular reason you chose those units? It seems very ecclectic
>>
>>43993644
Well, I am new to fantasy so forgive me for lacking tactical knowledge. Once I figured out that Beastmen and Skaven both have connections to Chaos (Beastmen being straight up Chaos guys and The Horned Rat being a Fantasy-exclusive Chaos God), I have been wanting to run all four in one army. There's also that time I mentioned in this thread where I saw a dude who had what I now know was a Hordes of Chaos army and it looked cool as shit. Idea was to have at least one unit from each of the four factions (WoC, DoC, BM, Skaven.)

Before I traded/sold all my Chaos 40k stuff due to dissatisfaction with how they are treating them and switched to non-Chaos, my go to Chaos guy was a Nurgle Daemon Prince so that's what I started with. Then I found out that Warriors of Chaos' weakness is that it has no ranged support. So after some research the Skull Cannons sounded like a great idea. After that I realized the army needs some main heavy hitters, some fast some strong. Thus the idea for Chariots and Trolls. Throgg for boosting the Trolls. I initially had Clanrats and Gors for tarpits/chaffs/meatshields before an anon showed me that Un Gors and Skavenslaves are better. Also had Gorebull initially to accompany the Gors, but now goes with the Trolls and Throgg.

I wanted to run something different from just mass Chaos Warriors and this is what I got.
>>
>>43993513
>I think most people are fine with the 50% lords/heroes rules and the combined Chaos army
I'm not. There isn't an agreed-upon place where people who dislike AoS cut off content. Some are fine with parts of the End Times, some with all of it, others with none, and still others with even some of the 8th edition books being excluded. Because of this it's important to have a base army that's acceptable to everyone, IMO, and if you find a flexible opponent then you can include extras.
>>
>>43993925

fair point

just go ask around in the community you are planning to play, that's the best answer
>>
>>43992512
>Is non-daemon Chaos strong in Fantasy or weak like current 40k CSM
Extremely strong. They're definitely top-tier.

>>43993890
Hmmm. Well WoC do have access to the Hellcannon of Chaos, which is an excellent ranged option and doubles as a monstrous melee daemon. I'm leery about seeing you fielding Skavenslaves. Yes, they are some of the best tarpits in the game, but that's the problem, fielding them in a non-Skaven army smacks of power gaming. I know that's not your intention but it is how it comes across. Also, generally speaking the core of a WoC army is composed of Chaos Marauders to tarpit, with Chaos Warriors acting as hammers. That's just the norm though, there are definitely Throgg armies with lots of trolls, Shoggoths, and Dragon Ogres.
>>
>>43992512

the DP and the sorcerer looks fine, you might want a BSB tho

if you are running a warshrine get a champion in every unit you can, there will be those odd games where you get a free daemon prince for 10 points. similarly, might want to consider Chosen for further synergy, they are actually good in fantasy unlike 40k

desu there are various ways you can go with this army, the current lot seems kinda random. so can't really give a definitive 'you have to play this!' without knowing what kind of army do you want to play, what kind of models do you want to use etc. the combined army seems to have a plan, tho I agree with the other anon that fielding skavenslaves + WC would be a bit broken. effective, very very strong ofc but you will get those looks from non-tournament players
>>
>>43994111
>>43994175
Well damn, I guess I'll be sticking towards working on the top list then. A damn pity since I wasn't even trying to be OP or anything. Maybe in the future I'll buy the Grand Legion army and at that point I'll hopefully be better at painting stuff, too so they would be great for vanity.

Speaking of which I just learned that the local Fantasy guys here play 3000 points not 2000. Meaning that I can run Archaon! Not to mention I have been wanting his WHFB model, too. Daemon Prince is there for the Eye of Gods roll.

>>43994175
Since I do have extra points to work with, yeah I took the Champion upgrades and a Chosen squad. Also for BSB I am thinking an Exalted Hero that can fly? Mark/Disc of Tzeentch so he can get anywhere and give anyone the buff. As for the last remaining points...another Skullcrusher squad and more Hellstriders maybe?
>>
>>43994111

I'd go a medium nurgle warriors unit instead of marauders for tarpit, or rather anvil, as they will still kill lots of shit just because they are warriors

marauders just do not worth it in WHFB since the new book. for instance, a shield/light armor 40-strong unit will cost you 320 points, which performs similarly as a 100 point skavenslaves unit. 320 points gets you 18 nurgle warriors with shields and champion which will be harder to kill and will hit back with 19 WS5 S4 attacks (compared to the 15 WS4 S3 attacks of the marauders). you can go with some suggestions from >>43994175, make a nurgle anvil in core with a chosen khorne hammer, something like

core

18x Nurgle Warriors, halberd/shield, champion, standard, banner of swiftness 395 points
4x5 Warhounds with vanguard 200 points
2x Khorne chariots 240 points

special

12x Khorne Chosen, halberd/shield, champion, standard 319 points

or if you want to go with minimal core and focus on special/rare

core

20x Nurgle Warriors, halberd/shield, full command, banner of swiftness 445 points
4x5 Warhounds with vanguard 200 points

this will fill up your core for a 2.5k game
>>
>>43994684

old archaon model is really fucking cool, but not sold by GW anymore, I'd suggest to hunt it down fast while you still can

one skullcrusher squad should be enough. hellstriders, well, they are one of the harder-to-use units. by no means bad, but a beginner would probably be better with knights
>>
>>43994714
Why Nurgle over Tzeentch?
>>
File: 1448846851309.jpg (13 KB, 366x321) Image search: [Google]
1448846851309.jpg
13 KB, 366x321
>>43992512
>mixing two different chaos alignments
>mixing NURGLE & TZEENTCH
Good list for a 2k but my austism can not allow this
>>
>>43994804

because of the 5 WS. most units will hit you on 5+ with nurgle, that's better than the 6+ ward (remember, you can't use shields with a halberd)

say you get 30 incoming ws4 s5 attacks

nurgle: 10 hits, 6,666 wounds, ~5 after saves
tzeentch: 15 hits, 10 wounds, ~7 wounds after saves and ward saves
>>
File: 1436869675453.gif (954 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1436869675453.gif
954 KB, 400x225
>>43994861
Anyway heres my returded 1300 army:
Chaos Lord - 258 points
Halberd
Mark of Slaanesh
Scaled Skin
Allure of Slaanesh

Core:
12x Chaos warriors -168
Shields
Champ
Banner
Muscian
Mark of slaanesh

12x Chaos warriors -168
Shields
Champ
Banner
Muscian
Mark of slaanesh

20 Marauders - 250 points
Chieften
Musician
Standard Bearer
20 Mark of Slaanesh
20 Shields
20 Flails
Light armour

10 Chaos Warhounds - 70 points
10 Scaly Hide

Special:
Gorebeast chariot - 135
Mark of Slaanesh

Rare:
Chaos Giant - 205
Slaanesh
>>
>>43994944
>>43994783
With all you guys' suggestions, I have come up with this. Still haven't decided what to do with the last 20 points.

2980 points

---Lords---

Archaon - 650 points
-Mounted on Dorghar

---Heroes---

Sorcerer - 295 points
-Level 2 Wizard; Lore of Death
-Chaos Warshrine
-Dispel Scroll

Exalted Hero - 180 points
-BSB
-Mark of Tzeentch
-Disc of Tzeentch
-Third Eye of Tzeentch
-Enchanted Shield

---Core---

(18) Chaos Warriors - 395 points
-Mark of Nurgle
-Shields
-Halberds
-Banner of Swiftness
-Aspiring Champion

(5) Chaos Warhounds - 40 points

-Mark of Khorne

-Mark of Khorne

---Special---

Chaos Knights - 260 points
-Swords of Chaos
-Enscorcelled Weapons
-Standard Bearer
-Doom Knight

Gorebeast Chariot - 140 points
-Mark of Nurgle

(12) Chosen - 320 points
-Mark of Khorne
-Shields
-Halberds
-Standard Bearer
-Chosen Champion

---Rare---

(4) Skullcrushers of Khorne - 300 points

---Eye of the Gods roll (points don't count as part of main army)---

Warriors of Chaos Daemon Prince - 490 points
-Daemon of Nurgle
-Daemonic Flight
-Chaos Armor
-Level 3 Wizard; Lore of Death
-Soul Feeder
-Scaled Skin
-Chaos Familiar
-Sword of Striking
-Dragonbane Gem
-Charmed Shield
>>43994861
It has reps from all four! Do you not see the Hellstriders of SLAANESH and Skullcrushers of KHORNE (though the Striders ain't there no more.)
>>
Also and sorry I have covered the thread up with long lists. I really need to remember to use pastebin for this kinda stuff.
>>
warshrine + chosen are fun. with a 4d6 roll you got 10% chance of getting a DP for 10 points. and you are pretty much guaranteed one of the +1A/T/S trio for the unit
>>
>>43994714
>20x Nurgle Warriors, halberd/shield, full command, banner of swiftness 445 points
>4x5 Warhounds with vanguard 200 points
>this will fill up your core for a 2.5k game

only for 2400, this is just 605 points, hounds are broken cheap. you can get poison on all the hounds and it will be good for 2500
>>
Hey guys, I'm new to fantasy as a bunch of my play group has decided to get into 8th what with the game now essentially finished and such.

So I'm building a Khorne Chaos army and I'm still getting a feel to the game. With all the options what do you think would be the best way to make a Chaos Lord of Khorne.

I dont want to do nurgle or other gods as the models I'm using for my heroes are the Age of Sigmar Chaos Characters on square bases due to how nice some of the sculpts are.
>>
>>43995130

just found a possibility table for the results on a forum

on 3 dices:
2: 7.40%
3: 13.88%
4: 21.29%
5: 27.77%
6: 35.18%
7: 41.66%
8: 35.18%
9: 27.77%
10: 21.29%
11: 13.88%
12: 7.40%

on 4 dices (under warshrine):
2: 13.19%
3: 23.30%
4: 35.57%
5: 44.75%
6: 56.09%
7: 64.35%
8: 56.09%
9: 44.75%
10: 35.57%
11: 23.30%
12: 13.19%

khorne chosen, under warshrine, 1 in a 3 chance of getting a WS6 I5 S6 A3 unit, pretty crazy. you can even go MSU with them, khorne + halberd + champion is 150 points for six, around 70% chance for either 18 attacks at WS6 I5 S6, 24 attacks at WS6 I5 S5, or a daemon prince
>>
>>43995364
Not sure as I am new myself having asked help for my army, but maybe...

Chaos Lord
-Mark of Khorne
-Soul Feeder
-Scaled Skin
-Sword Of Bloodshed
-Armor of Fortune
-Shield

Comes out at 350 points. Sword of Bloodshed seems fluffy with the additional attacks that are gained which are probs helpful, too. I have been taught by others that Soul Feeder and Scaled Skin are the best powers. Armor of Fortune also seemed like a good idea cuz of what Ward Saves do giving you even more dice rolls to save yourself. Pick whatever you want mount wise.
>>
I am a noob so bear with me. It says for example in a model I like, that it can be mounted to following mounts, unicorn eagle...etc etc. But what does it mean? Do you just say it's mounted and pay the point price for the army building or do you actually buy a mount miniature and use it? Because the model itself is not in a position to ride anything for example. I am confused.
>>
New tzeentch sorcerer on disc
>>
>>43995825
Both but you could place the model on a proper sized base as a proxy if your opponent is cool with it
>>
>>43995906
when you say both, so let's say I put my model on a eagle, cut it and sculp it to fit properly and put it on the table. so this model actually doesn't exists. but can I do this?

I get confused with this rules and the rule of "what you see is what you get on the table" rule
>>
>>43995364

I like this one

Chaos Lord (1#, 350 pts)
1 Chaos Lord of Khorne, 220 pts = (base cost 210 + Mark of Khorne 10)
1 Ogre Blade, 40 pts
1 Talisman of Preservation, 45 pts
1 The Other Trickster's Shard, 15 pts
1 Scaled Skin, 20 pts
1 Soul Feeder, 10 pts

This is the all-purpose Lord. Keep in mind that your Lord will have to challenge whenever he can, the 4+ ward and the OTS gives you the best chance that he'll win those challenges against any enemy character. If you aren't restricted to AoS models, just put him on a juggernaut of khorne
>>
>>43995926
Say you have a high elf prince and you want to have him mounted on a dragon, you'd need to either go and buy the "High Elf Prince mounted on a dragon" model or you could try to model it yourself but it would probably be more trouble than it's worth, plus then you couldn't field him on goot if you ever decided you would want to.

Alternatively if your opponent is ok with proxies just place the on foot model on top of the relevant sized base and declare the unit as mounted.

Either way you will still need to pay the points cost for the mount.

Some players don't worry too much with what you see is what you get ,others can be more strict especially in tourneys.
>>
>>43995940

Juggernaut version btw:

Chaos Lord (1#, 420 pts)
1 Chaos Lord of Khorne, 225 pts = (base cost 210 + Mark of Khorne 10 + Shield 5)
1 Ogre Blade, 40 pts
1 Talisman of Preservation, 45 pts
1 The Other Trickster's Shard, 15 pts
1 Flaming Breath, 30 pts
1 Soul Feeder, 10 pts
1 Juggernaut of Khorne, 55 pts

Same as the above, but the Jugg loadout allows him to take the breath weapon and still retain the 1+ save. Jugg + breath weapon + the lord = smoked ranked and file unit
>>
>>43995926
Usually, as long as the model looks good in the context it's put and both you and your opponent can get what is counting as what, it's cool.
>>
>>43995981
So it's in the rules that you can put an on foot model with it's normal sized base and say it's mounted as long as you pay the point?
>>
>>43995892
Wrong thread. that's both for another game and in a different scale.
>>
>>43996620
>implying it can't be used for fantasy
>implying people are worried if their heroes are bigger/taller than most infantrymen of their army, especially in chaos warriors/daemons armies
>>
just bought my first model, Araloth, and damn the base looks smaller than 40k
>>
>>43998031
It's an elf, they go around on 20x20mm bases, as most basic infantrymen, of course it's smaller than the 25mm
>>
>>43998031
Killer model though right?
>>
>>43999059

the whole WE character range is gorgeous to be honest
>>
>>43999059
yeah awesome. I am glad I decided to start a wood elf army. all the models are beautiful.
>>
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 1000x750
Starting on my China stuff
>>
>>43999649
It would seem poly cement and other adhesives that "melt" the two pieces together doesn't work with this type of resin. Gonna have to pick up some superglue to finish off the others after having spent 1hr just holding one together for the shit to kinda set.

Any other type of adhesive that'd work better than super?
>>
>>43998031
>want to get a WE army
>but I live in the US

why.jpg
>>
>>43999649
What Cinaman did youn use? Where would one get the catalogue?
>>
>>44004214

this
>>
>>44000285
For Resin I think superglue is the best bet.
>>
Where's the Breton love?
I'm actually going to be doing a very low fantasy Game of Thrones style Bretonnia army soon. I've found a great site for this (perry miniatures). Pic related, tons of more realistic knights, from the crusade/war of the roses era, which seems to fit the Game of Thones style, but still keeping faithful to Bretonny.

Anyone else bought mini's from Perry's? How fast do they ship? This will be my project army for 2016
>>
File: Painted archers x3.jpg (212 KB, 798x868) Image search: [Google]
Painted archers x3.jpg
212 KB, 798x868
>>44006518
Here's a look at some of their "Peasant bowmen"...If I do a Game of Thrones based army, it'll be most likely pretty peasant heavy.
>>
>>44006518
>>44006583
Where about are you based anon? Could potentially get you a slight discount and decent delivery.
>>
File: Menatarms.jpg (60 KB, 540x245) Image search: [Google]
Menatarms.jpg
60 KB, 540x245
>>44006703
I'm in the USA. A discount would be massively appreciated...

I'm taking these for my Men-at-Arms
>>
File: cart.jpg (117 KB, 567x872) Image search: [Google]
cart.jpg
117 KB, 567x872
>>44006751
>>44006583
>>44006518

My cart so far.... I may grab a few extra men at arms and I'm looking for a unit to represent the Questing Knights
>>
>>44006751
You can get a 10% discount here, not sure whether it is cheaper than from US suppliers though - it being EU/UK based,

Does ship to the US I believe.

http://www.triplehelixwargames.co.uk/product-category/perry-miniatures/
>>
>>44006805
Just in case you missed your plastic crack discount site its triplehelixwargames. Apparently its naughty to share plastic crack websites.
>>
Painting up a tomb kings army for a 9th age tournament in February.

O-o-only 100 skeletons to go!

Does anyone know any good replacement models for skeleton horsemen? The GW ones are dogshit.
>>
>>44007211
You think so? The skele horsemen aren't that awful.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.