[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The GM announces that his next game will be about extremely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Asgard.jpg (121 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
Asgard.jpg
121 KB, 500x750
>The GM announces that his next game will be about extremely boring space economics and fighting will only be relevant in terms of assassins trying to murder you so your traderoutes will collapse
>>
>>43971812
sign me up
>>
Did it with game of thrones, putting it in space wont pad out your game Dave.
>>
>>43971812
Time to be a terrorist and upset the system.

Economics is fun when you're blowing up pipelines.
>>
>>43971812
>trade routes collapsing because of one person dying
What, was he the spacepope of trade?
>>
>>43971812
What is Rogue Trader?
>>
>>43971812
what system? if he brings a refflufed pathfinder or D20 I will burn his house down.
>>
Ayy Lmao, O'neill
>>
>>43971812
>Space and Wolf
>>
>>43971812
EVE Online: Tabletop Edition?
>>
>>43971812
Ayy you know my nigga Lil mayo?
>>
I just finished playing a sequel campaign to one where it was basically stargate meets XCOM, trying to go and OPERATE to sabotage the machinations of the huge ass alien empire plotting to crush Earth.

In the sequel, set a year after the last one ended with one character being promoted to head of operations for the project after his long service while the previous dude moved to be our UN Security Council Rep, sure we had a stable of new characters we used for the occasional combat, but by and large the overwhelming majority of the campaign was micro and macro management of stuff like say, our funding sources, alien labour and calculating the production schedules for crafts etc. Oh yeah and we also drafted TONS of legislation. Fucking shitloads.

It was great man
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.