[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>male drow can and will fuck pretty much anything on the grounds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1444110104113.jpg (339 KB, 636x1413) Image search: [Google]
1444110104113.jpg
339 KB, 636x1413
>male drow can and will fuck pretty much anything on the grounds that it's less likely to kill them than a female drow
>>
the danger is part of the thrill
>>
>>43917173
Little known fact, male drow can't get aroused unless their life is at stake.
>>
>>43917152
That's assuming they're let out of their chastity cage
>>
>>43917152
>A male drow can and will fuck pretty much anything because a drow female told them to and they wish to keep their dick.
>>
File: 1440511410559.jpg (333 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1440511410559.jpg
333 KB, 900x1200
>>43919390
>be lawful good elf milf
>Drow dignitaries go by
>a few seconds later have 5 drow shotas tugging at my dress
>they say that their mistress will chop off their dicks if they don't seduce me and have sex with me

Wat do /tg/? She has to fuck the shotas right, anything else wouldn't be lawful good, right?
>>
>>43922035
What you do is save the kids and bring justice to the drow matron.
>>
>>43922071

But by drow law the shota's are her rightful property, and she's done nothing wrong!
>>
>>43922091
She's doing plenty wrong.
Lawful Good means to follow the laws of goodness, but this law takes advantage of the weak and abuses them, and therefore must be replaced. By force, if need be.

That is the kind of thinking an Inevitable would have.
>>
>>43922035
You can't trick me, I've seen their dicks!
>>
>>43922166
I've never been one for alignment systems like that. To me, stuff like paladins shouldn't be 'lawful good' They should follow the laws of their god in particular. You don't fall because you flicked a girl on the nose, your god doesn't have that sort of time to care about it, unless you follow the law of abject goodness.
>>
>>43922035

sick the local bard collage on the dignitary.
>>
What do you think happens to the high int low wis girl drow? They all just become crappy clerics?
>>
>>43925356
Drow who dump Wisdom have poor Insight/Sense Motive rolls, and get backstabbed too soon to be revealed as shitty clerics.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.