[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any tabletop games about ethnic conflict?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Are there any tabletop games about ethnic conflict?
>>
>>43915951
/pol/ plz go.
>>
>>43915951
Holy Race War?
>>
>>43915951
Myfarog and 40k.
>>
>>43915972
RaHoWa was along the lines of what I was thinking of, thanks!
>>
>>43915951
D&D, if you take the orcs and so forth as allegories?
>>
>>43916010
It's accurate to real life, in that combat doesn't work and white people are objectively the worst, statwise.
>>
File: Gummi Bears RPG.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Gummi Bears RPG.pdf
1 B, 486x500
AK-47 Republic is a tabletop strategy/ war game about opposing forces of third-world "people's armies".

>>43915972
>>43916010
RaHoWa is terribly broken and mostly unusable from a mechanical standpoint.

Honestly OP, pic related might be your best option. It's all about an ancient and powerful race that fell from grace, and their struggles against the barbaric usurpers who are constantly trying to steal technology and resources from their obvious betters.
>>
>>43916500
dank troll

Go back to the ghetto before Shaneeqa gets raped
>>
>>43916500
>white people are objectively the worst, statwise.
They make up for it my getting access to the best gear and class options though.
>>
>>43916769
who knew honkies were so damn sensitive about everything.
>>
>>43916500
Ever look at strongman competitions?
>>
>>43916859
If you want to offend white people don't call us crackers, honkies or gringos, call us racist.
>>
File: Tribal goblins.png (296 KB, 489x304) Image search: [Google]
Tribal goblins.png
296 KB, 489x304
Mine.

The ching-chong not! nip-nong humans get butthurt at their neighbors who consort with demons and devils and many of them are half demon to go along with it.

The monkey men come in many colors and a few small facial/body differences but they are hideously racist against each other constantly, until you get old/wise enough to get white hair in which case they are all forced to treat these elders with respect.

The Gods/Titans that created the worlds actually intended the trolls to rule it, so whenever trolls want to they can mobilize and destroy any pathetic human kingdom they desire, humans are inferior towards them.

Gnolls are dumb and violent but a few of them convert to civilization and have to deal with hatred from both the civilized races and their brutish gnolls who haven't converted yet.

And many more I'm sure I'll get to later.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.