[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How complicated is summoning a Chaos demon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: 1388167548077.jpg (515 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1388167548077.jpg
515 KB, 1680x1050
How complicated is summoning a Chaos demon?
>>
>>43911412
As complicated as saying Beetlejuice three times.
>>
>>43911696
What? Beetlejuice? That's a dumb idea. Why would saying Beetlejuice summon a demon. What, is Beetlejuice the name of some poor sod of a demon?

...what? What's the look for?
>>
>>43911412
Oh, it's simple, if you know how.
Just tear a hole between the immaterium and the materium, and wait for enough energies to spill through to manifest into a daemon.
Bobs your uncle, you've got a violent set of emotions embodied in psuedomatter attempting to rip out your entrails.

Wait, you wanted to survive it? Oh, well... that's harder.
>>
File: Exomes.png (1 MB, 2426x1570) Image search: [Google]
Exomes.png
1 MB, 2426x1570
>>
>>43911767
what book/game is this from?

looks interesting...
>>
>>43911412
Depends on the daemon, where you are, the conditions of the place, and whether or not the Gods are feeling cheeki breeki
>>
>>43912660
The Laundry RPG, based on a series of novels by the guy who invented the Githyanki and Githzerai.

Take one part cthulhu mythos, one part stale beer spy fiction, one part workplace comedy, and one part internet geeks.Mixed together it makes a pretty interesting black comedy series. It's also exceedingly British.
>>
>>43913090
>Githyanki and Githzerai.
my only knowledge of these things is from the Dungeons the Dragoning expansion...

>It's also exceedingly British.
you say that like it's a bad thing.

I may have to give that a look...
DL link?
>>
File: Short Stories.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Short Stories.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43913153
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/5n13bedg7kdp2/RPG_Stuff#cbxw637yh1ta2

Took me a while, but here's a bunch of them.

The main book should be obvious, capsule descriptions of the others:
Black Bag Jobs - Scenario book. Had great fun with a couple of them.
Cultists Under the Bed - Describes a bunch of cults for use in games.
God Game Black - Details the revelations from the fourth novel. Contains detail on magic, the US equivalent of the Laundry, what things were like before the Laundry and The alien world where the Sleeper in the Pyramid dwells.
Agent's Handbook - More weapons, equipment, character options, and courses for sending your character on.
License to Summon - Everything you wanted to know about magic. And some other stuff, includes a scenario with someone I figured had to be made up, because he was such a monster.
Mythos Dossiers - In universe documentation relating to various monsters.

Also, have a pdf with the freely released short stories.
>>
File: Laundry Intro.png (1 MB, 2426x1570) Image search: [Google]
Laundry Intro.png
1 MB, 2426x1570
>>43913675
Ah damn, that's to the general folder.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/cbxw637yh1ta2/Laundry
There, more specific.
>>
>>43911412
Just have a psyker levitate a pencil.

Sooner or later they'll summon a daemon.
>>
File: GrimDark.jpg (65 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
GrimDark.jpg
65 KB, 250x250
>>43911767
>The Arneson-Crowley Scale

kek'd
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.