[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Force of Will General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: ENG-TTW-pack.jpg (46 KB, 268x479) Image search: [Google]
ENG-TTW-pack.jpg
46 KB, 268x479
Official Website: http://fowtcg.com/
Wiki: http://force-of-will-tcg.wikia.com/wiki/Force_of_Will_TCG_Wiki

Hey /tg/ any of you guys playing Force of Will? The game has been growing in popularity recently and a new set and trial decks are releasing next month. What are your thoughts on the game? What deck are you running? What are you looking forward to?
>>
Been playing for two weeks, I enjoy it a lot. It's been growing steadily since our lgs started carrying it so I'm optimistic for its future. Currently running Vlad control, and I'm really looking forward to the new Valentina. Wanna try a super friends type deck with her.
>>
I'm looking to pick up the Pirica starter
>>
Wow does this board really only like Magic?
>>
File: DgPBSVQ.jpg (69 KB, 938x477) Image search: [Google]
DgPBSVQ.jpg
69 KB, 938x477
>building deck
>no stores sell singles so can't use massive reserves of store credit
>no money in bank to buy cards
>>
>>43877425
Product and singles online are pretty cheap right now since the game is still so new
>>
File: 1445189463896.png (317 KB, 796x712) Image search: [Google]
1445189463896.png
317 KB, 796x712
>>43877663
I don't think you understand how much money I don't have.
>>
>>43878281
Most stores carry it though, where do you live that doesn't?
>>
File: smoke.png (72 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
smoke.png
72 KB, 230x230
>>43875343

Give me the elevator pitch. What I mainly want to know is how it's different from Magic and Netrunner as I'm pretty burnt out on both of those systems.
>>
>>43880210
http://voidandmoon.com/2015/06/15/comparing-force-of-will-to-popular-tcgs/
>>
SCRATCH AND SNIFF QR CODES OH MY FUCKING GOD FUCK THOSE MONOCHROME UBER RARE RULERS I WANT MY PLEASANT SMELL
>>
>>43884257
Wait, is that actually a thing?
>>
>>43884678
Yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=gk0Gmo1ZpLo&app=desktop
>>
>>43884957
Fuck I need an uber rare Dark Alice for my dark kings deck and holy shit scratch and sniff qr codes
>>
So uh.... What's the best way to start the game?
>>
>>43885677
Buy a collection off someone for cheap.

Or buy a box.
>>
>>43885677
Wait for the starter decks to come out December 11th. After that get 2 Vingolfs and 2 boxes of the new set.
>>
File: 1444101465694.png (719 KB, 729x720) Image search: [Google]
1444101465694.png
719 KB, 729x720
>>43884957
>That engrish
Adorable
>>
Core mechanics are not different enough from magic to keep me playing it. The people who do card design are lazy and shit. I thought about coming back to the game but then I saw that they just printed copypaste cards from magic, so instead of shelling out a bunch of money to play an inferior game I decided to stick to a better game.
>>
>>43886992
Cool story bro.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.