[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Science time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 768x888) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 768x888
You wake in your room- But the doors, windows and other gateways lead only to infinite black void.
Electricity still works. Alarm clocks shoes 11:34.

How do you science this situation, /tg/?
>>
>>43873115
>shoes
Shit. Shows, not shoes.
>>
Can I step on the void? As in, I don't fall?
>>
>>43873115
The fuck are you even asking?
>>
>>43873115

I have a large fan in my room. If the electricity still works, I can stick it at the end of one of the windows or doors and create propulsion. It wouldn't be much, but it'd be something, assuming infinite energy.
>>
>>43873115
Well, start with dream tests- Try and read something, pinch myself, etc. See if my phone has signal/wifi. Listen to see if I can hear anything outside the room - am I still in my house, but my room is sealed off, or has my room been transported elsewhere?

That's the first few things that come to mind.
>>
Is there gravity in the void? Is it airless? Is there something keeping the air inside my room? What's underneath my room?

I'd figure these questions out within the first 10 minutes after I finished panicking about the horror of the abyss. After that I'd use the answers to figure out how to get back to the real world.
>>
Test alarm clock shoes.

If they work, this could be our ticket out of this dump!
>>
I grab a ruler and try to stick it part way into the void.
I back off if I meet any resistance, then either way I pull it out.
What happens?
>>
Is there a mirror in the room? Is there anything unusual about the reflection?
>>
>>43873729
smart fucker, this one
>>
My room has 8 things that help in this situation.
>The router to my apartment's wifi, (located opposite to my bed across the room).
>My home computer
>A wristwatch
>A compass
>A weaboo fighting sword my friend gave me after he got sick of some off brand anime
>a small box of powerful magnets somewhere in the closet
>A newton's cradle, and a large amount of pens and pencils
>A meter stick
First thing I would do is check the TV and compute ter to see if I am connected to the outside world.
Next thing I do is poke whatever the void is with the tip of that dumb sheet steel sword and see what the reactions are.
The next thing I do is see if the laws of motion are in effect with the newton's cradle on my desk.
I check gravity as well with the wristwatch and meter stick.
I check to see if the compass works, Also checking on to see if magnetism works by seeing if the magnets stick to that dumb sword.

After these tests are given answers I will continue.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.