[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey does anyone have any right related podcasts recomendation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Stormtrooper-wallpaper-10746170.jpg (433 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Stormtrooper-wallpaper-10746170.jpg
433 KB, 1080x1920
Hey does anyone have any right related podcasts recomendation? I recently upgraded my phone to have proper app support and I'm hunting down podcasts to subscribe to.
Picture unrelated
>>
Right related?
>>
>>43858954
>right related podcasts
Uh, Jason Lewis? Ask /pol/.
>>
Fuck, rpg related podcasts, haven't fully trained my phone's autocorrect yet
>>
>>43858954
>>43859821
>RPPR - Broad selection of systems, entertaining hosts
>Drunks and Dragons - New players starting with 4th ed, move on to 5th eventually, sorta tumblr-ish
>Cthulhu and Friends - D20 Call of Cthulhu, some weird shit, even by Cthulhu standards
>Chain-Attack - Best Warmachine/Hordes podcast, and best Warmachine/Hordes battle reports

>SleepyCast - Not really /tg/ but it's too funny to not recommend.

This would be easier to do if you had mentioned any specific interests.
>>
>>43859976
Thanks!
As for particular interests general rpg advice, tips and tricks type things would be cool. Or podcasts aimed more closely at the shadowrun system.
>>
Not OP, but since we're talking podcasts here:

Any good actual play podcasts that play something OTHER than fucking DnD/PF?
>>
Fear The Boot used to be pretty OK, but they've split up and now it's just one dude reiterating everything he's ever said in a slightly more organized manner.
>>
>>43858954
>>43861777

I'm a big fan of Oneshot/Campaign.

Actual Play podcasts by Chicago Improv nerds.

Campaign is a EOE game, And oneshot is exactly what it sounds like, a bunch of different with a rotating set of Improv actors as the Players.
>>
Giving obligatory shout out to History of Rome podcast. It's really good.
>>
Pluto Moved On podcast

First three words .com
>>
>>43861777

See
>>43863607
Currently Shadowrun, also did some Fiasco, Everyone Is John, and a touch of Gamma World. Edge of the Empire of up next
>>
>>43858954
The Adventure Zone has some good episodes though the GM can be a little railroady
DnD is for nerds makes me giggle like a little bitch
>>
File: 1446487885082.gif (1017 KB, 170x247) Image search: [Google]
1446487885082.gif
1017 KB, 170x247
I used to like listening to Art Bell's show about politics, paranormal, and offbeat stuff for worldbuilding ideas but I don't know where to find downloads for it anymore since a zealous group of white knights has been reporting them all.
>>
>>43866288
I hope to holy high fuck he cuts it out with the 'Cool NPC drives the plot forward' crap. He has Taako deal over 100 damage to the final boss of that arc only to go 'Naw but now POISON VINES THO!' so he can have his lesbian tree ending.

Only redeeming things were the fun Mad Max/Fast and the Furious race being as ridiculous as it was and the Red Robes finally showing up.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.