[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
last night I had the strangest dream...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1222646817592.jpg (108 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
1222646817592.jpg
108 KB, 1024x512
last night I had the strangest dream...
>>
>>43834886
Did you make this yourself?

Otherwise go on
>>
hi
>>
File: 1444074974606.jpg (36 KB, 720x990) Image search: [Google]
1444074974606.jpg
36 KB, 720x990
THIS IS NOW AN [ ARBITER * APEX EXCITER * AUSOS * OPALINE EMANATIONS ] THREAD

from this point on i will only get drunker.
i will post my own notes on a variety of settings and systems.
i will post art from whogives a a fucccck
lets do it

its my thread so its not highjacking, right?

food as a worldbuilding topic is big with me, its one of my pillars, a fundamental. food defines a culture, it says what they make, what they survive on, what they labor at and toil, its their back bone, but more than that. food is what they love, talking about food means both the work a person does and the reason they do it. good food means every thing.

lets talk food.

in before totally ignored and talking to myself.
>>
>>43834886
Odd that the north and south pole of Avatar are on the same tiny island in the southern hemisphere.
>>
>>43834886
I dont know why but when i saw this picture I thought it should be a ringworld instead of a spherical planet
>>
>>43835860
this is a weird concept I came up a while ago

>Be Barbar nomad
>only eat meat raw because always following [herd animal] herds
>Never Ve-geetabels because it's usually fucking poison
>Leave tribe to go adventuring and maybe find something else to do with life other than hunting [Animal here]
>First stop small village
>Everyone is burning perfectly good food and serving it with poisonous green leaves
>Start freaking out at "cook" for burning food and serving poison
>Kill cook to save town
>No thanks for saving town only get thrown in "Ja-eyl"
>>
>>43834886
The lvl1 commoners of Dark Sun would eat everyone.
Not even joking.
>>
I has a dream where I was sucking my dick
and then my mom walked in
>>
>>43834886
>Avatar
>including weeb shit
>>
>>43834886
Needs more ocean.
>>
>>43836882

SPIRITS.
>>
>>43836882
I find it weird most of eberron made it, but a lot fo the other worlds has like an 1/8th of it's world included
>>
>>43834886
>Council of Wyrms

What was this setting like? Other then "DRAGONS" I know that part. I'm talking about more specifics. What's an average session like?
>>
>>43834886

Were you in the biggest army the world had ever seen?
>>
>>43834886
I sailed away to China
In a little rowboat to find ya
And you said you had to get your laundry cleaned
>>
>>43836882
I was in the original Wizards thread where this was made. Someone had shouted at the creator, "Add Avatar!!" And he just found the first map picture he could find, having never even seen the show. There's a more recent version of this somewhere that has it removed.

He also had fill stellar maps of the planet's orbit with all the various Moons and rings mentioned in each setting, with explanations of which ones are unique and which ones are just different names for the same moon.
>>
Pretty sure Forgotten Realms is a lot bigger than that tiny slice you picked out for your map.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.