[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GW Black Friday Deals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: lFpt5Rr.jpg (270 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
lFpt5Rr.jpg
270 KB, 1152x2048
>>
File: f0NTGxo.jpg (291 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
f0NTGxo.jpg
291 KB, 1152x2048
>>
File: ac2X8Z5.jpg (275 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
ac2X8Z5.jpg
275 KB, 1152x2048
>>
>>43817835
>Generic Orks
>No Tau
>NO SISTERS
Not interested.
>>
File: H5ah3p2.jpg (374 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
H5ah3p2.jpg
374 KB, 1152x2048
>>
>GW doing an actual sale
That's pretty neat, I can't remember the last time they did one of those.

Usually they'll just have the odd cheaper-than-the-sum-of-its-parts boxed set.
>>
What if I just want to pick up some assorted shit? Will they throw me a bone too? I don't want to buy big bundles, senpai.
>>
>>43818004

I wouldn't bet on it.
>>
>>43817858
Good get out weeaboo
>>
>>43818004
black friday sales are usually there to bait large purchases out of impulse buyers

No reason to focus on the eight dudes who might spend fifty bucks if you can get one whale.
>>
>>43817819
It's not that much saving considering the size of the bundles
>>
>>43818004
>I don't want to buy big bundles, senpai.

Fucking word filters, I love them.

>>43818403
I did a quick math on the IG bundle and you save approximately $100CAD, I assume the rest are the same. I think its good savings but they are way too big for me to get interested.
>>
>>43817850
>Deathwing bundle
>seven models

Wut
There has to be a missing unit right?
>>
http://www.thewarstore.com/black-friday-approaches-2015.html

Get your black friday deals from here. They already sell HH boxes for $125, and that price is going DOWN come friday.
>>
>>43818403
It seems to be good if you have a few hundred lying around and want to get into the game/start a new army
>>
Important to mention the lists don't show when they have multiple of the same unit
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.