[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SS13: Feels Comfy, man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61
byond://76.16.8.127:28014
or
byond://d20station.ddns.net:28014

BYOND Download link: http://www.byond.com/download/

To connect: Open BYOND, click the gear in the upper right. Click "Open Location" and paste in the IP above. Click "Ok".

Welcome to d20Station, a rule light, low moderation server filled with custom content.

>ADMINS WHERE IS D20 WIKI I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO ANYTHING!
wiki located at
>http://robustvinyl.com/ss13/wiki/
Currently sorely in need of content.

>What the fuck is Space Station 13
A top down atmospherics simulator with a "whodunit" on top. Survive in the station and do your department's job, while fixing the problems that the antagonists cause.

>How the fuck do I play this game? I keep hitting myself with things.
Use OOC and ask someone for help on how to play. People will almost always help you get a grip of the game if you're polite about it, just don't reveal too much in-round information in OOC.

>Hey /tg/ station I...
We are a separate entity from /tg/ station, we just host our threads on /tg/ as the server was made by fa/tg/uys for elegan/tg/entlemen.

We occasionally run Dorfstation mode, a roundtype where the crew must build up from a bare-bones station. Dorf will be run less often then usual, probably on the first and/or last of every month now. Dorf is ran on a separate server, found at byond://76.16.8.127:28020

>How is this station different from [station]?
Join the server and read the rules and changelog (located at the top right of the game window). The changelog has been cleaned up to show changes starting from the base code of the /nt/ branch.

Code branch from NT (also named d20Station) is updated a few times every week with fixes and new content.

If you have a bug, contact an admin in-game or on the thread to report it.

Note: This is NOT SS13 general.
>>
File: Clown Image 12.png (110 KB, 645x512) Image search: [Google]
Clown Image 12.png
110 KB, 645x512
I guess we should use this one since it was made 5 minutes before.
>>
File: shit captain pls send help.png (10 KB, 578x127) Image search: [Google]
shit captain pls send help.png
10 KB, 578x127
if that round last night was actually tottaly ic than that was some good rp you really pressed my buttons
i'm eager to hear your point of view
>be me lee
>pray to the space gods asking for a trenchcoat and hat
>also mention that the reason i want these things is because sometimes justice is too slow and im a hothead who makes his own rules
>goodmins spawn in a bunch of detective shit (minus the shiny silver taser for some reason)
>captain spawns in
>get access from them
>mention to rusty and some other nerds on board that iim famous as fuck and they shouldn't be shitposting at me
>captain says "famous for killing silicons lee"
>isthisbitchserious.webm
>"no captain its been like six trilllion fucking years since i killed a sillycon and the ones that i have killed deserved it"
some time later
>mention over sec radio that one of the medical doctors is dead and im gunna start searching people
>captain screams over the radio "MEDICAL DOCTOR IS MURDERED COOPERATE WITH SEC"
>thiskillstheinvestigation
>explain that now the murder weapon and murderer are destroyed and long gone and anyone carrying anything suspicious has just ditched it
>she says something about not needing to keep the crew in the dark or something
>decide to barricade sec maint with the barriers
>captain takes them down saying i have no reason to have them up
>bitchdoyouwanttogetraped.wav
>explain that you set up defenses before someone tries to break in
>shes not having any of it
>start building a psyche on all the crewmembers of the ship so i can think like they think
>go through a thing where i ask myself questions then answer them how i think the other crew would answer them
>"what would i be doing if i was a nigger" and "how can i not look like one"
>narrow down the people i assume to be guilty to rusty (who was actually shitposting in game it was like a bladder infection of the eyes i mean holy shit having to read that gave me retina cancer) and the janitor malachi
>>
>>43775177
>decide to bring people in anyway on the off chance they are retarded enough to keep their malicious shit
>detain the janitor for having a stun pr-
>oh sorry i meant to say detain the janitor for having "j-just the stuff to MAKE a stunprod" in one click
>detained for having a weapon during a murder investigation on code blue so its legit
>let him know ill let him go after i search rusty
>captain barges in while im searching rsuty and just opens the cell door while im searching rusty
>janitor gears up and leaves
>"captain are you retarded whet if he had a weapon or decided to attack me or you"
>thats it im tired of you abusing me,lee you are demoted
>immediately stop searching rusty
>bitch you will get raped by these greytide dindus without me
>i can handle myself :^) now turn in your gear
>hah no thanks and now that im off duty i can say this yer a cunt
>captain initiates a manhunt
>hide in the abandoned officer for like a year while we yell over the radio at eachother
there was no sexual tension rusty
>finnaly finds me
>hop out of a closet with a taser and tase her
>slip the barman helping her
>run into eva and gear up
>space myself
>stand outside this guy's autism fort
>hey guys
>oh hey lee is that bitch still chasing you
>yeah
>*beep* *beep*
>nigger janitor pda messaged her that i was here
>she shoots a energy gun at me but doesn't have a suit on so she didint space herself to get me so she goes back to get one
>meanwhile i get up and fuck off toward the bridge
>captain why the fuck does rusty still have those magboots god damnit
>i didint search him
>loop back around and hide on the asteroid when i see her walk out of the bridge
>she came out of cargo but we passed eachother without seeing eachother so i say "i went into cargo to get more air honk honk" because the doors where still open
>she walks back and i just shoot her in the back from the darkness of the asteroid
>"hhhhheeee gooootmeeeeeeee"
cont
>>
File: 250px-Virtual_Reality_Headset.png (70 KB, 250x194) Image search: [Google]
250px-Virtual_Reality_Headset.png
70 KB, 250x194
Fuck I swear to god there were no threads when I went to make one, oh well.
Anyways, just made an advanced med hud that acts like a health scanner when examining people.
Had fridge make it look like a virtual reality so the downside is that it makes you look like a real loser.
>>
>>43775177
>>43775330
>take off her radio
>"look i just wanna say im sorry it was like these we all said and did some things we arent proud of and i forgive you"
>she says she does not forgive me
>isthisbitchretarded
>dangle her toward the edge of the asteroid
>"im trying to be nice here babe show some gratitude
>somehow slips their cuffs but they where mid sentence but they must have been typing so i re stun them
>crisesaverted.png
>i say "if you cant forgive me and you cant forgive yourself there is no possible wisdom i could give you that would help"
>"go ahead space me they will just clone me at centcom"-quote from spaced captain
>strip her and space her while saying "i forgive you"
>hop back on board and give everyone all access before shooting myself in the head and leaving a note saying
>sometimes justice is about catching the bad guy and making an example out of him,but sometimes its about being the example.
2/10 round at first but then 10/10 round
>>
>>43775419

So...who was the killer?
>>
>>43775622
before i disconnected i saw Malachi "it was only halfastunprod" whoeverthefuck
killing everyone one the ship then calling the shuttle so it was him i assume and the captain let him out when i had him
akhdvawkhdawhdlaw
friendly tip for goodsec the more a guy screams he is innocent the more he is guilty,anyone who is keen on being overly helpful is apt to be a nigger aswell
misdirection is a hell of a tool kids keep an eye out for it
>>
File: start with one circle.jpg (37 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
start with one circle.jpg
37 KB, 550x412
there are some oddities that screwball noticed and mentioned to me involving the universal recorders so I'm going to see what I can do to those while continuing to put off some complicated mob stuff and complicated atmospheric stuff.

notably I'm going to be trying to get them to work properly with radios and stuff
and possibly record actual audio too so you can hit a button to play a gunshot ect
>>
>>43775419
>>43775678
kek I was a hobo that you gave all access to that round, I ended up cloning all the bodies including yours and bringing everyone on the shuttle in a locker and buckling them into chairs to bring home to centcomm

just me, malachi, and tons of braindeads
>>
dorf when?
>>
>>43775678
Except you are wrong, I wasn't the traitor, I just wanted to end COMFY. Also you forgot to mention the point that the murder you guys were investigating was not a murder but someone who went braindead in a locker and you guys assumed was murdered.
>>
plz make dorf, there are enough of us on
>>
>>43775419
I somehow just dident notice that I had gotten out of the cuffs.
>>
>>43777212
no that doctor in the locker was a difrent doctor I did eventualy find the guys body and clone him but he was braindead
>>
>>43775177
>>43775177
>>43775419
I think the biggest problem was we just had vastly difrent styles of investigation

I will stand by putting those barriers up being shit though barrier sec sure but don't block of where people have the right and reasons to go.

for the detaining it was just the final straw really just such vastly difrent styles

although I do wonder if you wanted to be a detective why not sign up as sec.

I think the main thing was the not getting to the fucking point about why you were suspicious of rusty

still I had fun.

I did love the way I found you though with pda message beeps when you messaged me and I messaged you.
>>
>>43778672
I think I just dident want rumors going around for the telling the crew what was going on.

I was impressed with the way you managed to get me though it was crafty.
>>
File: 1423665158545.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1423665158545.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>43777086
>>43778385
Dorf never comrade, the gods have forsaken us.
>>
I need to practice my door crushing skills
>>
File: 1446156863558.gif (61 KB, 330x126) Image search: [Google]
1446156863558.gif
61 KB, 330x126
Live damn you
>>
File: whatthefugg.png (142 KB, 1363x687) Image search: [Google]
whatthefugg.png
142 KB, 1363x687
what the fugg where are all you damn newfags? if i am stuck playing with you atleast have the decency to be on the serb!
>>
File: toxins experiments.jpg (60 KB, 636x450) Image search: [Google]
toxins experiments.jpg
60 KB, 636x450
So there's gonna be some changes very soon to the R&D system that'll cause it to effect more people's shifts, and some plans for the near future
Normally, there's only two things that can sync up with the R&D server; sci consoles and other servers
The only other machine that used tech levels and research was the mecha fabricator, which actually needed to use a R&D console as a middleman. I was told to make autolathes also sync up with it, without the console middleman. It's been done, and I was hoping to upload this tonight, but there's a few things I wana smooth out, and it's getting late here, so it'll probably be tomorrow.It'll now be able to sync up with the R&D network occasionally and download designs, they'll all be pretty simple things, like tier 2 machine parts
But since I now have a much better understanding of the server, I can go and modify it to allow any machine. A strong suggestion is the ammolathe, which'd make like stun-shot and EMP shells. I want to do the mecha and robot fabs as well. I'll do what I can to make sure I finish this tomorrow, but there's plans for the other production machines, if I can think of stuff for them.
There's also a second part.
The mecha-part fabricator also can upgrade it's efficiencies based on tech levels, which are only like materials and data. Could use this idea on many more machines, since I know it'll be possible, but I'll have to see what people think, because while it'd make R&D more important in the eyes of the layman, it might end up being spaghetti, and due to how simple the current system is, it might be too easy to majorly upgrade all machines. There's also the problem with just directly upgrading every machine, etc., so I'd need some feedback on that.
There's also a chance of the branch techs being brought back (requiring other techs to have certain levels)as well as the one secret tech
>>
File: 1407378631444.jpg (430 KB, 1080x763) Image search: [Google]
1407378631444.jpg
430 KB, 1080x763
>>43786089
JUST
FUCKING
PUT
REQ_ACCESS = LIST(1)
ON THE AMMOLATHE
>>
>>43786131
its like you dont want the clown to print off confetti darts or something you faggot
>>
>>43786131
ignore that nerd and come play spaceman
>>43786162
ignore THAT nerd and come play spaceman
>>
>>43786162
I just don't want science to print emp shells and bypass the already shoddy shitter security in place
>>
>>43786185
Well I mean we could do that and/or put the ammolathe in a lockbox.
>>
>>43786196
lockboxing everything is probably just as bad
>>
File: aww shit two.png (117 KB, 1359x647) Image search: [Google]
aww shit two.png
117 KB, 1359x647
come fly with us
>>
File: outtahere.png (16 KB, 597x228) Image search: [Google]
outtahere.png
16 KB, 597x228
look how much fun we are having
>>
File: 20.png (32 KB, 120x128) Image search: [Google]
20.png
32 KB, 120x128
>>43786399
do i really need to come babysit you turds
>>
>>43786424
yes
>>
>>43786089
Transmitting data to centcomm for rewards and supply points when?

Traitor objective to destroy the station's transceiver in order to prevent them from transmitting data when?

Traitor objective to *alter* the station's transceiver in order to send data to the syndicate station so that the traitors gain extra telecrystals when?
>>
>>43786540
Putting design and component discs on the supply shuttle does sound like it should give you points. Gives cargo more incentive to bug R&D to do stuff.

>>43786089
Woo, this was unexpected. Thanks!
>>
lee a shit
>>
>>43788712
i forgive you
>>
>>43790219
just end it lee
kill yourself pal
>>
>>43788712

Lee is best human, shut your mouf
>>
We cargo mafia now.
>>
File: ss (2015-11-21 at 12.08.58).png (112 KB, 777x730) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-11-21 at 12.08.58).png
112 KB, 777x730
>>43791768
fug, forgot my image
>>
>>43791789
Isn't that boxstation's cargo?
>>
>>43792587
It is.
>>
>>43785911
My pc is borked. But i will return soon to get murdered by freeman for noraisin
>>
She's innocent!~
>>
Fucking damn it slare.
>>
>>43795040

The fuck is with that HUD?
>>
>>43795560
It's the retro hud.
It's based of the old goon HUD
>>
>>43790367
its ok i forgive you
but can you forgive yourself?
>>43795085
what did he do?
>>
>>43796341
decided that since he couldn't win laser tag like a normal person he'd escalate it needlessly by using lethals to kill off the entire other team
>>
>>43796574
No he used a lethal grenade which lead to a cascade of lethal attacks from people defending themselves and shitters joining in.
>Only replies with "Tactical"
>>
File: d5d9jp3.png (148 KB, 337x325) Image search: [Google]
d5d9jp3.png
148 KB, 337x325
>Change a ed-209 to look like a fallout securitron
>It's just patrolling, doing nothing wrong
>Irvan sees it and runs up to it and starts to beat it
>Is surprised when it actually defends itself and stuns & cuffs him
>Slare comes over and murders the secbot for protecting itself
That's all I ever see secbots murdered for anymore, not because they're harmful, but because they exist.
>>
>>43799685
Serves the Sillycons right.
>>
>>43799685
I wasn't surprised by that it attacked me back, was only surprised it didn't die to a 300 potency deathnettle in one hit.
>>
>>43788712
I don't know if lees a shit but I do take back what I said about only having problems with leedetective not leecurity lee needs to stop barricading up sec after the chewing out I gave him on it for blocking off maint he seems to have imporved a little though
>>
>>43799775
I mean I don't think hes a shit

well not a complete shit anyway
>>
>be sec
>cargo guy comes up and asks for help with a shuttle event or something
>captain is in brig going "onii san desu baka :3c xD"
>cargo asks if he can kill the captain
>tell him i'll think about it
>captain goes "this is just like my ND animes"
>pda message him "i'll look the other way"
>he pokes the captain with a plant
>she takes out her gun and starts shooting randomly away from him for a few shots before actually trying to aim
>there's a crowd around, she could actually hurt someone uninvolved
>tase her and go to cuff, but ahri shoots cargo with a stunshot
>tase him and tell him it was okay
>science already dragged the captain away to heal up

>captain comes back into brig later and storms into armory
>comes out and starts missing me with an air gun
>dodge and start trying to tase, it ends up failing to fire at half charge and i get stunned
>call for help and everyone breaks in, both of us get cloned
>ask her why she attacked me earlier, she just silently starts attacking me
>stuncuff her, she starts going "traitor traitor traitor"
>fuck this
>drag her back to an empty brig cell
>turns out i had an incendiary from the earlier shuttle event
>drop it in and close the blast doors
>admin teleports me and cargo into the brig cell when it goes off to die too

this round was fun
>>
>>43799775
>lee needs to stop barricading up sec after the chewing out I gave him on it
are you my fucking mom or something? i will continue to barricade sec maint because im not retarded furthermore you have no authority over me little miss borgfucker that being said i forgive you______
>>43799748
epic
>>
>>43799775
>anyone but an engineer having a reason to be in sec maint
>>
>>43799890
>be science
>upgrade everything
>research everything
>give out items
>set up infinite energy with nuclear cells
>save captain's life
>clone dead assistant
>clone dead sec officer
>clone dead captain
>clone dead sec officer again
>clone more assistants
>clone dead captain again but this time she's braindead properly
>save assistant's life
>put slare's brain in a goat, because he was dead
>some emagged ED209 reskin is shooting people up, fight it while lying down on the floor
>immediately after it's dead, assistant comes up and kills me out of nowhere
>autocloning kicks in
>shoot that assistant in the back of the head and stuff him in EVA suit storage
>leave on shuttle

Everyone gets cloned indiscriminately!
Except for faggots murdering me, they get left to rot.
>>
>>43800823
That was kk. The ed died on top of you so he thought you were in it controlling it.
Despite you lying down the entire time he was in there.
And shooting it alongside him.
>>
>>43792587
Yes, I play on bay most of the time.
>>
Wait a minute, so who was the Mr. Krotchy Ghost?
>>
>>43801825
get out SCREEEEEee
>>
>>43802031
The what now?
>>
>>43800812
Not Creating a tribe of Spearwielding, Morlock mimes in the maintenance tunnels
>>
#pimpkinlivesmatter
>>
File: len.gif (88 KB, 400x452) Image search: [Google]
len.gif
88 KB, 400x452
Matyi if you're still up and around I'd like to talk to you about something
>>
>>43802734
Nernums Just wanna say that picture is as Adorable as it is creepy.

THOSE EYES MAN..
>>
>>43802808
len is cute
>>
>>43800812
a scientist has a reason to be there.
also its a fire hazard to block of areas of maint

although speaking of barricades when did we fix the pulling of sec barriers because im pretty sure they used to be broken.
>>
File: 1448186256947.png (249 KB, 500x493) Image search: [Google]
1448186256947.png
249 KB, 500x493
>>43803334
nobody has any reason to be around the rear of the permabrig
science has an entire department to mill around in and there's nothing they have to do in maint
>implying an officer of the law cares about fire hazards
that shit is for engineers to deal with and besides all of your fires are usually locked inside toxins anyways
>>
>>43803388
its not just the rear of perma I once saw a barricade placed so low down you could not get in to save your self from a slow horrible death from radiation poisoning

to be fair in that case you can just go to the maint right below it but if you placed it that low at science there fucked

also it blocks off the mulebot I infact once saw somebody block off the mulebot delivery port itself.
>>
>>43803388
>accessing north solar controls without a suit
>>
>>43803593
> I infact once saw somebody block off the mulebot delivery port itself
that thing greyshits with yellow gloves crawl under to break into sec and hack the doors and perma?yeah i can see why someone covered that
you are confirmed for being baitcurity its like you want to get culturally enriched by greycock
>>
Why is nernums so shit
>>
How do i get robust, guys
>>
>>43803856
git gudder :^)
>>
>>43803856
get to a point where you are comfortable with your skill level
then admit to yourself that you have much to learn and take no shame in learning form people who robust you
>>
>>43803856
do what i did
be the worst at everything for a long time then suddenly git gud over night
>>
>>43803762
honestly gloves probably should not protect from hazard floors you are touching it with more then just your hands.
>>
>>43803856
practice
>>
>>43799755
Deathnettle has a damage cap, as do all the other objects which could be potentially used to directly kill people.

this was implemented before any of the players could abuse it
>>
>>43803856
learn more about the game, and remain calm in stressful circumstances

practice clicking
>>
How do I refill the oil in the deep fryer?
>>
comfy station with chill bros is best station
>>
>>43804568
I think you have to use a tool ir toggle it with a right-click option.

Wish we just could get grease and oil from cargo. Or fat corgis.
>>
>>43804493
What's the cap at? I got 300 potency deathnettles and they did around 130 I think.
>>
Woolskull1234 le epik murderer
>>
>>43804763
he ruined the comfy vibe
>>
Post neat traitor ideas
>Put someone in a room with air slowly being drained with nothing except a screw driver, wirecutters, and a crowbar, all their gear is on the other side of the doir
>Give someone a cigar while they are bucklecuffed before flooding a room with plasma
>Capture two people and secure them in different parts of the station, next to each is a signaller bomb, in addition each room has a proxy sensor that signals the other rooms bomb (so when sec rescues one person, the other explodes)
>>
>>43805120
>Shoot assasination target with a gun, put the corpse in the gibber
>Hack doors to steal items
>Plasma fire in escape while wearing atmos suit, weld the doors on the shuttle to escape alone
>>
>>43805387
But anon those ideas aren't neat or interesting at all.
>>
File: sob.gif (767 B, 55x60) Image search: [Google]
sob.gif
767 B, 55x60
>>43802734
Oim sorry,timezones...
>>
>>43805120
>Inject someone with lethal disease X and lock them in a room with a bunch of vials filled with the cure. Only one is the actual cure, the rest are drugs, chloral, or sugar water
>>
>>43806790
Trap someone between watertanks and tables, so he cant move them.

Then play the benny hill theme on loop in front of him.

After a while you give him a gun with ONE bullet.
>>
>>43803762

You realize the door immediately above it is open access, right? That's just a waste of a barrier
>>
>>43804585
Soon.
>>
>>43804493
the one time we had something fixed before it was a problem.

its kind of a shame it would have been hilarious to see massive damage level deathnettles.
>>
>>43808289
are you sure it is

open access that is it is without a doubt a waste of a barrier
>>
>>43806676
no issue, emiko had said that some of the stuff in the batch you had made while others you had traded for so I was wondering which of it you had made yourself.
>>
>>43809843
Yes, the door marked "shicurdy" is open access. It's an intentional weakness.
>>
>>43812126
hm I never noticed interesting.

all that it lets you do really is steal crates for the most part

and visit prisioners I guess
>>
>>43812162

Does make perma less secure, but perma's a joke anyway
>>
>>43805120

>Stun your target and place C4 on them
>But the twist is that the timer is set for 600 seconds
>Tell them they have ten minutes to live, and to make the most of it
>>
>>43805120
>Get and bind a PAI to obey all of your orders.
>Give it chloral hydrate to inject into whoever holds it, and PDA messaging
>Gather an unconscious head/captain/security officer through various means, possibly by having the PAI ask the victim to take it elsewhere and inject its holder
>Implant PAI into victim's chest cavity
>Order PAI through PDA to message you with all important details, thus spying on the head.
>Have PAI knock target out whenever you want.

Make sure to refill the PAI later after you've had it knock out your target enough.
>>
>>43812162
What about the flasher that's underneath the secure locker?
>>
>>43812392
I did that a while ago. I set it to like 8 minutes and told him he better get backed up at cloning. He didn't know how long it was set for, so the medic wouldn't scan him for risk of it blowing up the cloner.

That was a fun round
>>
>>43813066
ah yes that to.
>>
>>43813152
what its not like the cloner is hard to rebuild.
>>
what a comfy end to a round
>>
>>43804605
Last I checked it was 60 or something; pretty low. The real advantage is that deathnettles do less damage with each strike, so higher potency nettles will maintain the better damage longer.

>>43809813
I've tried to pay attention to things that could be used for terror and destruction and cleaning it up before things happen. As of late I haven't been around due to not really having to be, coupled with work/real life/other interests competing for attention.
>>
>>43814331
hm delicious long lasting death nettels
>>
File: skeletsl.jpg (3 KB, 114x125) Image search: [Google]
skeletsl.jpg
3 KB, 114x125
>banned
>come back
>station is now the most unholy of circle jerks
>the energy of the mutual masturbatory circle could power the station itself

why would anything be good for more than a year or so anyway
>>
>>43814511
I don't understand.
Unless you mean the shitposting. But that's more a relic of this thread turning into a general, and not a facet of the station itself. They're not the same thing, mind.
>>
>>43814511
post ckey
>>
File: bananapeople.png (96 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
bananapeople.png
96 KB, 480x480
>>43814511
I think it's hard to keep a community from turning into a circle jerk without new people showing up, as when the server first started there were tons of different people from High RPers to Greytidings shits. As time went on, I think it's kind of funneled into a greytider with some aspects of RP when necessary to create comedy or suspense, but not every action is done in /me.

At least we're not bay amirite.
>>
File: Chaos.jpg (148 KB, 809x789) Image search: [Google]
Chaos.jpg
148 KB, 809x789
>>43814757
To add onto this also since we've gone public we're getting newer people, but most of them are just respawning metafriending shits.
>>
>>43814757
I never stopped RPing, but then, I rarely come on more than a few shifts a week.
Having to wrangle the rest of you fucks is exhausting, tell you hwat.
>>
>>43814757
i think you mean degraded to /me sweats profusely
>>
File: 1448226292282.png (230 KB, 814x585) Image search: [Google]
1448226292282.png
230 KB, 814x585
>guy signs up as sec
>says nothing the entire round
>clown pranks him with a banana and helps him up, honking
>draws his taser and chases him
>hits clown
>starts dragging his stunned body to arrivals
>slips on the same banana peel he slipped on initially while it hadn't moved for over a minute
>clown nabs his taser that he didn't put away
>10 minutes of the clown stealing random shit from him while he runs around figuring out how to use guns
>left all his lockers open
>finally manages to cuff clown
>tries to space him
>slips
>force him to drop everything
>everyone beats him up for trying to space harmless clown
>leaves without a word

>guy with the ckey "nuclearbomb" joins
>ahelps during lobby setup that "i am antag"
>tell him the round hasn't started
>"no I blow many thing up"
>tries a different language
>"how I become admin"
>mute him from ahelp
>signs up as station engineer
>grabs firesuit
>drags welding fuel tank and two plasma canisters to the side of the TEG before I ban him for trying to blow the place up like a retard
>>
>>43815331
The price of being public, I suppose.
>>
>>43815252
Still better than narrating the entirety of sipping a cup of coffee with your kawaii tajaran gf waifu.

>>43815023
Not saying everyone stopped RPing, but it's certainly less on average from spaceman to spaceman.
>>
>>43815331
i don't know the moment my weapon is stolen it goes from harmless prank to get the fuck in the brig

spacing for it seems a bit excessive though i cant really be on the clowns side here i hate people that shit on sec by stealing there equipment for no reason but still.

and i always fucking walk right into peels

that second story was just weird
>>
File: love is over.jpg (83 KB, 856x575) Image search: [Google]
love is over.jpg
83 KB, 856x575
>>43815403
/me walks sulterally over to loen lee and dribbles luke warm coffee over her massively large bust while teleporting behind you and stabbing you with twin swords then wiping the coffee up towards her neck.

says, "pssh nothin personal kid"
>>
>>43815481
>slips officer
>helps him back
>offcier immediately, at this point, tases and moves to space
No.
>>
>>43815502
oh im not talking about the slipping im talking about the stealing the taser

i suppose in that case he auctualy had reason to steal it but still worth a few minuites in the brig

the sec officer was clearly a massive shitter though.
>>
>>43809813
There are actually tons of things that have been fixed before they became problems, and others that could have easily become problems but were fixed before they were even released.

I know of one horrendously overpowered application of a common item that has been in for a long time, that nobody has discovered, and has a fix pending.
>>
>>43815490
what the fuk
/me reports everyone in this lobby
>>
Where were you
When the comfy died?
>>
File: 1448383829076.jpg (19 KB, 384x484) Image search: [Google]
1448383829076.jpg
19 KB, 384x484
>make clownmart
>nobody to sell to but lee
>>
>>43818648
mourning tyrone
>>
>>43818726
It still hurts
>>
>>43818650
>make CargoMart to be a rival to ClownMart by taking all the tools
>Notice that the HoP and Bridge Doors are bolted open while collecting
>Some guy and a dead mime
>Some guy attacks me with an Energy Sword
>Run the fuck out, scream over the radio and heal myself up with bruise packs
>Go back to Cargo
>Guy comes in with a laser gun and tries to kill me
>He brings an Energy Sword
>I drop my bar of soap on my hand and he slips
>Acquire Energy Sword
>Murder Traitor
>tfw everyone is braindead
>Steal Norville's Spare ID and promote myself to Captain, equip some shit and put everyone in a trash can and call the shuttle
>>
>tfw we'll never have all the SS13 servers combine with a bunch of custom content from each one
>>
>>43818955
>implying the mess that is paracode isn't this
>>
>TFW no Head Role for Cargo
>>
>>43818726
Every day that I think back to those times I feel a throbbing pain in my heart. I think it might be all the grease in my diet.
>>
These posting styles are familiar... Does someone need a juicebox?
>>
>>43819275
even on larger servers they all refuse to make the qm a head

im not saying we need a qm here though a small server can have the hop in charge of cargo but the larger servers need to accept that the qm needs to be a head

but there all to worried about messing with rev which is retarded.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (34 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
34 KB, 250x250
>>43818650
>tfw you wouldn't buy the whore
>tfw you wouldn't buy the roasted whore
>tfw you wouldn't buy the famous spiders
>tfw you wouldn't buy the magick cook machine
i hope you enjoy your gypsy curse
>>
how do I get units of egg?

grinding just gives me nutriment shit
>>
>>43820525
take an egg out of an egg carton
put it in your hand
tadah 1U of egg
smugAnimeReactionpic.png
>>
>>43820581
we need smug space lolis

if I was any good with image editing I would get a bunch of smug lolis and give them spacemen clothing or something.
>>
>>43820636
kill yourself
>>
>>43820706
rude but correct
>>
>>43820636
This reminds me of Lilah the Janitor Cat Whore.
Where did her player go?
>>
>>43820735
im not sure how it reminds you oh liliah

I just want smug spaceman loli reaction pictures
>>
>>43820735
Withers died from gas poisoning
arr i pee in peace.
nah he's fine, he said he'd probably die removing a natural gas pocket or something from his basement, but he uploaded something to his youtube channel 2 weeks ago, so unfortunately he survived. He just stopped playing is all
>>
>>43821207
What is his youtube channel?
>>
File: smug posters please go.jpg (10 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
smug posters please go.jpg
10 KB, 320x320
>>43820636
fucking anime shits

>>43821232
shit, is what it is
withers i love you pls come back to me
https://www.youtube.com/user/Comradewithers
>>
File: CRANK IT.png (304 KB, 1600x1178) Image search: [Google]
CRANK IT.png
304 KB, 1600x1178
RIP in ip
>>
performing code magic
next stop stackable space cash
>>
>>43825760
Stackable of the same type, or goon stacking? I remember you were opposed to the goon type.
>>
>>43826217
putting bills together creates a "stack of bills" entity that works a bit like an inventory object
>>
>>43826268
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcRyjkYdDxM
This is how it makes me feel.
>>
>>43826268
When can we stuff money into other people's clothes, stripper-style?
>>
>>43821207
I haven't seen Gideon in a while either, where'd he go?
>>
>>43827310
never but i'm coding a ton of different scenarios for setting money on fire with various tools so you can burn cash infront of a hobo's face

no icon states for burning cash though so right now it just deletes itself
>>
>>43819275
I usually just snag his jumpsuit then ask the HoP(if there is one) for a promotion. As long as your around and active and being the one that's been reporting to science and taking peoples orders no one is really going to question it as long as you aren't being a real asshat as a boss and are rather keeping everything on track with keeping more detailed tabs on orders and your miners. If one of your "subordinates" is the traitor or just an ass you can pretty much go fuck yourself because Cargonians are sheep who will listen to whoever makes their life immediately easier.

The recent surge of requisition forms I've been seeing lying around the station, unapproved or denied and not being sent to centcomm in crates triggers my autism.
>>
>>43827444
The is_hot proc(required temp) proc is used for that easily, unless you are doing it like cigarettes with unique messages for each individual object.
>>
>>43827444
Is there states for burning books, paper and other flammable materials?
Can those catch fire if they're hit by flammable sources like plasma firs?
>>
>>43827951
no to all of those
>>
>>43827951
Not yet, but it's a low priority item on the "to-add" list.
>>
DORF

WHEN
>>
>>43828805
+1
>>
>>43829007
+2
>>
>>43829439
+3
>>
Has the science update gone through? Because exosuit fabricator upgrades are currently broken.
>>
File: f72eacd828.jpg (6 KB, 105x119) Image search: [Google]
f72eacd828.jpg
6 KB, 105x119
>playing a clown's tabletop game with the mime while everyone else is looking for things to do and spectators come by
>>
>>43829888
dorf?
>>
>>43829829
Fuck, how?
>>
>>43823302
a wrench.

that's some good wiring magic there
>>
>>43829521
>Nuke Ops Casually pulverizing a corpse
>The HoP Hat

Kek.
>>
File: irvan funland.png (297 KB, 1273x995) Image search: [Google]
irvan funland.png
297 KB, 1273x995
>>43830325
I forget what he was doing but he was being a real nigger so we lynched him.
>>
>>43780559
Good taste in anime right there
>>
>Not dancing to honkstep as the meteors destroy everything.
Pls.
>>
>>43830620
>anime
>good taste

please, we have boards for you people and it isn't this one
>>
>>43832371
I just feel glad I was OUTSIDE the hull when when one hit the kittens.

Gibs, gibs everywhere.
>>
Doombot reconfiguration complete.

Services restored.
>>
>>43832765
I'm not seeing it.
>>
>>43832765
connection failed
>>
Can we have superfart and swedish genetic powers on /tg/ station pretty please?
>>
File: nervous.png (17 KB, 368x281) Image search: [Google]
nervous.png
17 KB, 368x281
>>43832765
>BYOND hub reports port 28014 cannot be reached by players.
>it allows me to connect anyways

well I don't know what you did but it seems kinda dodgy
>>
>>43833590
There's a reason comcast is one of the most hated corporations in the US.
>>
Server's back up.
>>
some one take pictures of my coolbrig. my internet is taking a poop because of the snow oh and also its already shit
>>
File: coolbrig.png (127 KB, 641x469) Image search: [Google]
coolbrig.png
127 KB, 641x469
promoted
make me proud
>>
File: nernums why.png (88 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
nernums why.png
88 KB, 480x480
>>
File: SS13CargoMart.png (178 KB, 933x933) Image search: [Google]
SS13CargoMart.png
178 KB, 933x933
Comfy Cargo Mart.
>>
>>43836156
Just steal the soap from the kitchen
>>
>>43833368
I hope they put in *fart together with the new mexican food
>>
>>43837531
>tex mex day in the bar

>random farting

>fire in restrooms

>air alarms everywhere
>>
How do you make Carpet Tiles?
>>
I want better genetics.

Not this random RNG shit, that's boring.

I want to gather DNA fragments from various animals and entities, replicate the fragments with some kind of culture paste, and identify what each DNA fragment is by experimental splicing.
Then splice them into people, hoping they don't turn into mutant abominations.

Space Carp would give you vacuum and cold resist, goliaths would give you hulk at the cost of covering you with cursed carapace bits you can't remove, grubworms would give you chem immunity (and the ability to eat mineral rocks because why not), hivelords would give you a command to create a friendly (to you) mob at the cost of your health.

But then these various fragments are either 'active' or 'inactive', and the amount of activity they have chooses how strong their affect is. An inactive fragment at best, does nothing, and at worst turns you into a pile of goop that can't do much of anything except burble 'kill me'. An active fragment for a Goliath could mean that it has cursed equpiment and nothing else, just hulkhood, or it ends up slow and gains nothing. An active hivelord could allow you to create a mob, or you could *uncontrollably* create mobs and lose health eternally.

But if you don't want to extract DNA from mobs, you can do the same for people! Except instead of sticking the entire person into a chamber and radiating it, instead you take their blood, turn it into DNA fragments, and explore what each does when activated and injected, vanilla-genetics style.
>>
>>43837600
get cloth from tearing bedsheets or using shears on clothing
>>
>>43837636
as soon as you code it we'll put it in
>>
>>43830184
You have to walk to the R&D server and add the robotics fabricator to the download rights.
>>
>>43837636
coding wise, too complex for mobs

hell too complex for plants probably

gameplay wise, too easy for players
>>
>>43837724
It wasn't telling you that before, the robotics fabber just went to "updating" and could only be reset by dismantling/remaking it.

Emiko fixed the oversight almost immediately.
>>
>Be Dead Bodies
>Changed into David Brodies
>Granny solicits for sex
>Deny her and begin setting up engine
>She breaks into Engineering with nunchucks
>I announce over the radio that I am going to kill her
>No objections
>Continually run circle away from her while slowly building stunprod
>Stun her and kill her with the crowbar
>Set up Engine
>Take all the tools and toolboxes and set up a shop at EVA
>Make it comfy with Wood and Carpet Floor Tiles along with vending machines, bed and rolling chair
>Go braindead for a bit with everyone else
>Awaken to completely power-dead station
>Replace the canisters in engine and try to ignite it manually since can't ignite due to now power
>Break a reinforced wall in space
>Build Girder and throw the turned on welder
>Finish the wall
>Manual Ignition fails
>ThisKillsTheStation.png
>Go into bridge and fight the two carps
>Attempt to deconstruct the Communication Console
>Can't because Power is off and the Spare ID is missing
>Shove Everyone into an unfastened trash can
>Forensic Scan
>Gideon the Cargo Technician stole it
>Check his body but can't find the spare ID
What do.
>>
>>43838305
*running around engineering not run circle away
>>
>>43838305
Break into science
Steal cell from science
Repower engine

Or use cell on bridge APC
Disassemble console

You can Disassemble the console even with power off though, nothing stopping you.

Alternatively suicide and respawn as HOP ot Captain.

Or steal Gideon's ID and use that.

Or look in the Hop computer to find it, or the captain's ID computer laptop edition.
>>
>>43838305
>Mfw Mutant Space Carp out of nowhere when shuttle arrives
>>
File: 1448536161102.png (68 KB, 192x203) Image search: [Google]
1448536161102.png
68 KB, 192x203
>>43838305
that round is over but, i hid the spare ID in a crayon box in the gaming room.
jewish stealth is unrivalled when it comes to hiding valuable things
>>
>>43838305
Granny just wanted a hug and heard you were looking for vintage records and wanted to barter.
>>
File: 1444413386055.gif (1 MB, 375x212) Image search: [Google]
1444413386055.gif
1 MB, 375x212
What's something a player can do/has done that made you instantly dislike them?
>>
>>43840183
Killed my parrot

CORNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
>>
>>43840183
taking off a clowns mask makes me feel a large amount of hatred pretty quick
>>
File: tvRF754.gif (958 KB, 300x201) Image search: [Google]
tvRF754.gif
958 KB, 300x201
>>43840183
>Signing up with a Nazi name (one or two cases where I ended up being wrong)
>Rushing to grab something instead of checking to see if they need to do anything for their job first
>First thing they do is go to the dorms to kill all the animals for no reason
>HOP kills Ian because he knows it'll piss people off
>Signing up with a shit name if you're a normal crew member
>"The only reason I killed you and am going to space you now is because you are a fucking furry." (Cat ears)
>Logging in and instantly getting 2-3 ahelps about this one dude
>People who decide to make mechs without touching research
>People who decide to make mechs and waste cargo's points and time by ordering a circuit crate when it's not needed
>Walking into medbay and killing the mysterious medbot/any medbot because it's there
>Killing secbots when they're just patrolling because they exist
>Ahelping no useful info/Ahelping than leaving a minute later because obviously the shitmins don't care about you
>Drag bodies around without caring about making a mess
>Drag bodies around to cover the entire station in blood
>Bitching in OOC about something that could be ahelped
>Being forced to open the logs and the first thing I see them say in it is them calling someone a jew and telling them to die in german
>When the last person alive on a dead airless station asks over the radio why was the shuttle called and attempts to recall it
>First thing you say is really really racist
>Many things involving not using the permabrig properly
>Setting toxins on fire because you can
>Ignoring an obvious attempt at a god trying to help you out/reward yo
Many, many things.
>>
>>43840667
silly nernums, always a hothead

>>43840720
no i take it back, emiko is the hothead around here
>>
File: large[1].jpg (128 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
128 KB, 500x500
>>43840667
this
>>
>>43840183
having the name lone lee
>>
>>43840720
>honk honk honk
>>
>>43840720
now that we know what triggers you, we're all going to use it against you
>>
File: pinohappy.jpg (23 KB, 762x555) Image search: [Google]
pinohappy.jpg
23 KB, 762x555
>>43840762
for the most part I only get disappointed and ashamed of people now

but defacing a clown is like cutting your asshole on bible papers level of bad

the only things that I hate more is people referring to it as a game in character and doing other stupid trash like that
or signing up with a name so bad that I need to change it, repeatedly, on a regular basis, without the name even being a clever reference or anything
your name needs to be at minimum, something that could be on a birth certificate
honorifics are ok on a case by case basis I think but I always fucking hated the name Father RelaXXXe
Father Thomas would have been ok, but Father Thomas Smith would be far far better.

signing up as "COCK SUCKER" and prying the floor tiles underneath me as I walk around is a good way to get murdered
bonus points for all the people who have told me to "look at the logs he hit me first" after starting fights with me in similar manners where they miss or try to otherwise initiate a fight after adminhelping about getting killed for no reason

>>43840846
emiko tosses out a lot more bans and job bans than anyone else on a regular basis so good luck
>>
>>43841049
you underestimate my power to shit ill make it my personal mission to do all the things on that list
>>
>>43840762
>>43840846
It's not like I ban for those; it's just if I get ahelps from an engineer who doesn't look like he's even tried getting to his department and a doctor I've seen actually doing his job and not being a shit I'm going to have an easier time believing that the doctor was the victim.
>>43841261
If I know that the person's just trying to be a shit every round, that's when I start to subtle act.
>Oh you've gotten antag so you've rushed for the HOP's egun and the surgery saw to kill everyone one-by-one then waiting until everyone's dead to call the shuttle?
>For the third round in a row?
>"WHY THE FUCK WHY DO I KEEP SHOOTING MYSELF?"
>>
>>43840183
Anyone that spawns as an engineer with me, drags a single can to the mix room and connects it.
>>
>>43838354
>break into science to steal a cell
you know engineering has two 15K cells sitting out in the west storage area and ten more 10K cells sitting in the vendor that you can use to stock a SMES and swap the cell in the APC
>>43840183
>try really really hard to pull rank when it's evident you really have no clue what you're doing
>needlessly creating workplace hazards
>holding onto copius amounts of gear just because "you might need it" (hardsuits, half the armory, half of medical storage)
>MDs who insist on doing virology before making better cryo mixes or getting some chemistry set up
>anyone who uses cryo on anyone who doesn't have cloning damage
>bartenders that get really grabby with their shotgun and pull it out from time to time whenever two people have a shouting match in the bar
>that officer that leaves lockers unlocked, leaves the brig doors open, leaves handcuffs on prisoners, and doesn't talk or search the prisoner when putting them away
>that shitter that ahelps "player name just killed me" and nothing else
>that shitter that gets uppity when I tell them to read the rules on ahelp and get back to me
>that guy who d/cs or respawns as soon as he's stunned or incapacitated
>that mime that tries talking or conveying overly complicated messages using emotes
>the engineers that without fail use air canisters to refill rooms all the time, even though the air loop is still intact
>having your weapon out because "its code blue"
>using a stun baton on anyone that is capable of disarming you and taking it
>as an officer not carrying at least a bruise pack or bandages on you
>those guys that rip up all the floor tiles for no rasin or spread blood
>the janitors that just play "assistant with galoshes" instead of janitor
>people shouting in OOC about shit when their ahelp isn't answered in 10 seconds
>>
File: 1447351877533.jpg (47 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
1447351877533.jpg
47 KB, 500x354
>>43840720
>>43842440
>all these things
You remind me why I feel only anger when playing ss13
>>
File: Akane26.png (312 KB, 918x720) Image search: [Google]
Akane26.png
312 KB, 918x720
Why should I play on this server over /vg/station?
>>
>>43842823
This one is a different codebase, has a completely different map, has fucktons of unique features, and has a community that doesn't circlejerk about waifus, husbandos, and valids
>>
>>43842823
play on whatever server you want friend it's your choice
>>
>>43842440
>that shitter that ahelps "player name just killed me" and nothing else
You mean
>That shitter that ahelps "was that legit" or "why the fuck did i just die" as if we're always watching just them and are supposed to know what this means
>Then they get pissy when we say we need more info
>>
>>43842823

Much smoother, unique features, less bugs.
>>
>>43840183
saying dumb shit IC that is meta/OOC
taking the game too seriously
actually legitimately memeing,like every word out of their mouth is "LUL U WRECEKD SCRUB XD"
metagrudge
powergaming
white knighting
>>
Could you be bribed out of betraying your job even though you aren't traitor? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>43844276
If a traitor asks for your help, you're allowed to help them.
If you go around trying to find traitors to help so you can get a murderbone ticket then you'll get in trouble with the admins.
If someone's bribing you in-game to do something then it's mostly IC unless this becomes an excuse to murderbone or something.
>>
>>43844276

Like Emiko said, you can help a traitor if it's in character. If you make a habit of finding a reason to be a shit, it'll come back to bite you, but if you have a good reason to help a traitor, it's fine.
>>
>>43841049
Then why is Emergency Oxygen Tank still around? I mean he's generally a nice enough player but I still make fun of his name like half the time I see him.
>>
>>43844332
>>43844386
Oh, also, it's really bad play to do this as a head or sec.
You're held to higher standards as those roles, so if you keep helping a traitor kill his target as a security guard who's supposed to be protecting the crew you'll get in trouble.
>>
>>43844621

Bad names aren't against the rules (but expect adminbus with a name like "NIGGERSLAYER"), they're just annoying.
>>
>>43844332
So if I were a traitor, could I coerce a security officer into being a murderboner, complete with E-sword by implanting a voice-activated bomb inside of him and giving him the sword?

Or would it be more likely that the officer just scoffs at me and dies horribly when he refuses my totally-reasonable-demands?
Or more likely, reverse the surgery when I'm not watching him.
>>
>>43844759
I'm honestly not sure you've thought this through all the way.
>Sec officer decides not to do that
>Is given sword, goes to work on traitor
>Traitor says code word but sec officer is pretty much on top of him so it kills/crits him, especially since he'll have taken extra damage from the esword
>Is hero
>>
>>43844816
If he's already downed him and implanted him with a bomb I'm pretty sure he would have had him cuffed to something by now. Or at least hold off giving the sword to him until he agrees to the traitors demands.

But I don't know what security wouldn't go "Hail Nanotresen" and warn everyone before trying to beat the crap out of the traitor anyways.
>>
>>43844816
I wouldn't actually be there when he comes out of anasthesia, obviously. He might remember who stung him with sleepytime medicine, but I'd put the paper in one pocket and the sword in the other. Then watch from afar, all Machiavellian-like.

Or also implant a PAI warden with strict directives.

I want to be a fun traitor. Just lying to people and killing the ones who get in my way is no fun.
>>
>>43844884
Be a cartoon villain, Mustache twirling and all
>>
Been trying to locate that Brazilian dude but for suggestions:
Red flame (grapes)
Rosemary bushes make good markers for your borders over fences and you can eat them, to boot.
sage does surprisingly well

anyway, enjoy your glorious turkey day (as it is pretty dead right now)
>>
>>43844884
Jokes aside, that's different then them willingly consent.
Also some times it's no fun for the antag.
>So I'm officially your partner?
>Yes, so we need to be stealthy t- hey where are you going?
>FUCK YOUR STEALTH PLAN IT'S TIME TO FUCKING KILL EVERYONE
>>
Ok
Autolathe can download designs, process them, and allow someone to make them.
I need help thinking of ways this could be exploited/broken so I can upload this with as few bugs as possible.
This is currently what it's able to make; not set in stone, just everything in the design datums with the AUTOLATHE flag.
Component Design Disk 30 m / 10 g
Technology Disk 30 m / 10 g
capacitor 50 m / 50 g
scanning module 50 m / 20 g
micro-manipulator 30 m / 0 g
micro-laser 10 m / 20 g
matter bin 80 m / 0 g
power cell 700 m / 50 g
advanced capacitor 50 m / 50 g
advanced scanning module 50 m / 20 g
nano-manipulator 30 m / 0 g
high-power micro-laser 10 m / 20 g
advanced matter bin 80 m / 0 g
global positioning system (COM0) 0 m / 0 g
high-capacity power cell 700 m / 60 g
mass-spectrometer 30 m / 20 g
large chem grenade 0 m / 0 g
ÿAI holopad 0 m / 0 g
welding mask 4000 m / 2000 g
welding goggles 0 m / 0 g
0 m / 0 g means that the thing didn't give any metal/glass, and I've already gotten all of those.
>>
>>43847420
Higher tier parts means production costs decrease.
Make sure the materials salvaged do not exceed the production costs.

I'm not sure if the salvage costs decrease or are always low with better parts, but it should probably be similar efficiency (100%?) in nature.
>>
>>43836649
>Gravitational Anomaly Detected in Location:Cargo Bay.
>>
>Emiko
>used to be the quiet, focused postergirl of R&D
>is now a forever-admin corrupted to rage by exposure to indelible shittery
I cry. I should also play more, but life impresses its needs.
>>
>>43848766
Something something do it for free do it so that people are able to have fun I don't really care because I get to fix things in the code that bothered me for-fucking-ever and make/bring cool shit back like power armor.
Also I consider it good that I became an admin; I've got a lot to do irl that doesn't allow me to just sit down and play a game for three hours straight with no breaks, I would have probably ended up stop playing due to stress.
>>
if nobody else sets up dorf tomorrow i'm going to do it my way which is compiling it onto the main server's port 14 and moderating for a bit
>>
>>43843863
so you don't like at least half the playerbase then??
>>
>>43850355
yeah but its really my fault and only now have i taken the advice which could have saved us but the die is cast
>>
>>43850443
>>43843863
give me an example of a player that fits "legitimately memeing"
a lot of memes get throw around on this server, but i've never seen someone who only talks in memes
>>
>>43850201
>setting up dorf
>on the one day that I'm unlikely to be able to play
god dammit why
>>
>>43851010
I have this same feel.
>>
>>43851010
>not making spess mans the number one priority in your life
smdh tbqh pham
>>
>>43850512

Right here :
>>43851057
>>
File: ayy lmao.png (7 KB, 419x124) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.png
7 KB, 419x124
>>43851206
>>
File: chendicks.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
chendicks.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>43850201
or you could just do it properly
>>
>>43851265
But what about the issue of a split up playerbase?
>>
File: chen contemplate.png (46 KB, 322x218) Image search: [Google]
chen contemplate.png
46 KB, 322x218
>>43852405
if he does that it'll be public dorf and we all know how that will end
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.