[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you port furons over to 40k?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: Furon.jpg (13 KB, 300x419) Image search: [Google]
Furon.jpg
13 KB, 300x419
How do you port furons over to 40k?
>>
>>43771409
You dont. Why would you want to
>>
>>43771409
Outcast Tau.

They were part of the same clan that became the etherials. There was disagreement on how to deal with the rest of the Tau infighting. The Furons left the planet while the etherials remained behind to spread their belief in the greater good.

Damn, that's actually a lot like the Romulan/Vulcan split in some ways.
>>
>>43772932
Building up on that other anon they use their cloning to get around the Tau's short lifespan and numbers.
Didn't expect a DAH thread on /tg/.
>>
>>43772932
Furons are obsessed with biology, going so far as to use DNA (failing that, whatever passes for genetic) samples as currency. They are ruthless in their approaches to acquiring said currency, and think all other forms of life are beneath them.
>>
>>43773054
Mostly humies, because somehow humans have allot of pure furon DNA in them. Eldar are close runner ups, but don't even hold a candle compared to a human psyker.
>>
>>43772986
>>43773054

Any given furon may have a mind that is hundreds of years old, in a fresh, young body, which was flash cloned from a genetic profile they tailored to suit their taste..
>>
>>43773086
>>43773080
>>43773054
>>43772986
Don't clones have "bad luck" in 40k?
>>
>>43773080
Don't forget: Grox are valid targets as well.
>>
>>43773115
>Grox.
You mean grots? Why?
>>
>>43773107
HUMAN clones do. Dark Eldar have tons of the damn things. The Furons work around the "clones = bad" rule, because Furons. Their whole schtick would be "I'm coming back with more of me."

Instead of drop pods, they would have flash-cloning locations, so when a unit dies, it just reappears at the flash-clone spot.
>>
>>43773054
Maybe they're trying to cheat their way up the genetic ladder to ascend like the Old Ones?
Like how the Emperor/Primarchs/Astartes are spiritually and genetically accelerated humans, furons are trying to become godly beings to escape the shitstorm that is the 40k universe.
Thus they clash from time to time other factions while trying to make gene-raids on xeno worlds in faction territory to understand the underlying principles towards ascension.
Unfortunately like the Tau, they don't really get the spiritual side of things, if only because researching the Warp is hard as balls when the Warp actively hates you and doesn't want to be studied.

>>43773141
So what, it doesn't matter that they're unlucky because hey, death is temporary?
>>
>>43773128
No, the 40k cow-analogue, Grox.

Because in the first game... anal probe humor.
>>
>>43771409
Building off the other Anon's idea
Outcast Tau that were caught in a long war with a Tyranid fleet
To combat the numbers of the fleet, the Tau began to use cloning to massively increase their army size
Using recycled biomatter from the tyranids, each generation of clones started looking less and less like Tau until the Ethereal's were incapable of controlling them
I suppose you could fit something in about the tyranid biomatter making them feel the need to seek out "Pure" DNA to perfect their species
>>
File: Grox.jpg (8 KB, 200x144) Image search: [Google]
Grox.jpg
8 KB, 200x144
>>43773128
>Not knowing what a Grox is.
>Not enjoying delicious Grox burgers as Grox-boys return from fighting those damn Grox-rustlers.
>>
>>43773152
>When furons first encountered humans, one of them was trying to communicate with a grox.
>It just shat on him and said Furon proceeded to destroy the entire planet.
>>
>>43773157
So sort of a Tau Genestealer cult, made by accident?
>>
>>43773157
Then fit in the notion that their connection to the tyranid hive mind allows them a form of psychokinesis
Combine it with their love of weapons of mass destruction
They'd be like short grey imperial guardsmen wielding Tau levels of technology, caring about friendly fire as much as the Orkz do
I can just imagine a large army of Furons charging at an enemy, launching all of their WMDs at once until the planet is uninhabitable and the Furons suffer more casualties
But they don't give a fuck because they can replenish their losses quickly
But each generation is less and less stable so while they can replenish numbers easily, each wave of reinforcements becomes shittier
>>43773192
Sorta, yeah
>>
>>43773211
>Tyranids.
They could also have been a failed attempt by the old ones to combine Krok and Eldurr DNA to create a stronger race than both, but it fucked up.
>>
>>43773150
Imagine being assaulted by Player Characters from a FPS title that allows in-game respawns.
>Jerry sees a raider incoming, and mounts up the turret.
>Jerry kills the raider.
>Raider returns a few minutes later, kills Jerry with a perfectly lobbed grenade.
>Raider charges through newly made hole in our defenses.
>Bill and Lindsey hose them down with automatic fire.
>Raider dies.
>Raider returns a few minutes later, rushes through the hole that the grenade made, hits Lindsey with a double tap, and then puts three rounds in Bill, but gets killed by Bill's last shot.
>Raider dies.
>Bill is dying, Grahm is trying to stabilize and evacuate him.
>Raider runs in through the hole in the wall. Finishes off bill and headshots the medic, then stands over their bodies while rifling through their pockets.
>>
>>43773257
It might not even have failed
It might have gone perfectly
A race with the intelligence of the Eldar with the war-loving nature of the Krorkz
Only Necrons fucked the race up in it's early stages so it had to resort to cloning to survive
As cloning progressed, the original members of the species died off
So the clones were continued by cloning clones
After a longass period of time, the Furons in 40K look almost nothing like the species they used to be
Lacking all genital features and each "Sect" has a patriarch clone where all of his follower clones are cloned from
Each sect has it's own mutations that make it unique

The more I think about all of this, the more I realise how much I loved Destroy All Humans
and the more I realise that Furons could fit relatively well in 40K
>>
File: iPHZXyE.png (679 KB, 520x833) Image search: [Google]
iPHZXyE.png
679 KB, 520x833
>>43773327
So what about good old Crypto"Son of Arkvoodle"speradium?
>>
>>43773357
He's the Cryptosporidium sect
He's got a big dick
All he cares about is fighting and fucking Human/Tau/Eldar bitches
Also ends up starting genestealer-like sex cults
>>
>>43773080
>somehow humans have allot of pure furon DNA in them.

No somehow bout it. A Furon crew encountered humans at the dawn of history and got busy.
>>
File: tumblr_mzhuwkIlBX1t346e1o1_250.jpg (77 KB, 250x234) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzhuwkIlBX1t346e1o1_250.jpg
77 KB, 250x234
>>43773692
So they started banging?
>>
>>43773754
Wrong pic
>>
>>43773754
By DaH cannon, yes. that is exactly it.
>>
>>43773754
You know how old ship crews would be so hard up they'd see something like a manatee and think "oh shit, sexy fish woman, I want to put my dick in that?"

Same thing, just in this case the mermaids were real.
>>
>>43771409
Rewind the clock about 38,000 years
>>
File: ayy lmao.jpg (543 KB, 1280x1803) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.jpg
543 KB, 1280x1803
So are Blisk some rogue experiment of the Admech? (in DAH they are Martians) Maybe they escape but humanity finds the furons when after receiving a distress call from a fringe planet under Blisk attack they find them all dead and the furons getting busy with the ladies. Also Arkvoodle might be a warp entity or something like Gork and Mork.
>>
>>43773107
Hit or miss, Human clones tend to have weird warp fluctuations at times around them giving them 'odd' luck.
>>
>>43773955
Eh?
>>
>>43771409
Hardmode: it must include the first game as canon in 40k
>>
>>43774725
Furons ruled over humanity for a while, until Big E went "fuck it" and kicked them off the planet with his mind powers.
>>
>>43774017
Nah, Admech are a Blisk experiment.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.