[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your current character wakes up after a crazy, booze-filled party
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Orb of the Sin'dorei.jpg (86 KB, 658x509) Image search: [Google]
Orb of the Sin'dorei.jpg
86 KB, 658x509
Your current character wakes up after a crazy, booze-filled party to discover that he, she or it went for a magical makeover last night. There's hazy memories that it might have been a dare.

What is your character and what did he/she/it get themselves changed into? How awkward is this going to be to explain?

(If you play settings without magic, substitute science or super-science as appropriate)
>>
File: WarforgedwithMaul.jpg (30 KB, 369x423) Image search: [Google]
WarforgedwithMaul.jpg
30 KB, 369x423
My character is a Warfarged barbarian who is crudely painted green and is convinced it is an orc and is a sleeper agent for the destruction of all kender.

So for starters, it probably did not actually get drunk, just had a lot of alcohol and then laid down because it thought that was the correct thing to do after consuming alcohol.

And rather than a magical transformation, the paint probably just faded and it's confused why it's silver instead of green.
>>
>>43768403

>turning a lovely spacegoat into another generic elf

I SURE HOPE YOU FAGS DON'T DO THIS
>>
Probably changed his face, since he wouldn't mind that even without a dare.

He's wanted by some nasty people, and keeps making enemies because he keeps betraying and scamming people, party members included.
>>
>>43768403
>Female half-elf Bard who idolizes a fictional heroine she helped make real
Welp.
Now she IS the heroine, physically, a perfect copy of the description given.
>>
>>43768624

Wut?
>>
>>43768628
like if Stan Lee became Sue Storm irl
>>
>>43768628
She performed a stage act that involved a fictional heroine.
A real woman took up that fictional character as a persona and did real things (in the setting).
She, the actress, ended up idolizing the woman who was inspired by her act.
So when she got the chance to become the 'real' heroine, she took it.
If she wanted a magical makeover, she would make herself a physical replica of the heroine as described in penny dreadfuls and the like.
>>
>>43768657

What are the physical differences between them?
>>
>>43768665
Half-elf versus human.
A slight skin tone change.
Some proportions.
>>
>>43768681
>Some proportions.

I think i know which. Hue hue hue
>>
>>43768671
I know that feel, bro.
>>
>>43768671
...You alright, bro?
>>43768686
And the eyes.
>Hue hue hue
Yeah, yeah, but it's also true.
Plus she's slightly short for the role.
>>
>>43768708
>Yeah, yeah, but it's also true.
>Plus she's slightly short for the role.

just to be clear we are talking about becoming more /fit/ right? right?
>>
File: gIWBZl1.png (41 KB, 520x794) Image search: [Google]
gIWBZl1.png
41 KB, 520x794
Touhouification.

It's a terrible malady.
>>
File: Getting_Drowsy_by_cluedog.jpg (101 KB, 1600x367) Image search: [Google]
Getting_Drowsy_by_cluedog.jpg
101 KB, 1600x367
You know you'd do it too.
>>
>>43768681

>going from half-elf to human

Ewwwww
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.