[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Penal Regiment /tg/: Warp Travel Relaxation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 4
File: Fieldkitinspection.jpg (6 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
Fieldkitinspection.jpg
6 KB, 250x187
Back in space again, what fun.

Least we're inbound to a jungle world...

Due to schedule dickery, I'll have to start the jungle world thread either Saturday or Tuesday. Sorry guys.
>>
>>43704182

To the lads who decided to put up an illegal distillery in loading bay 78-C, some chaos loonies have barricaded themselves in there.

Errr, sorry for the loss of such fine examples of the distillers art?
>>
>>43704182

So, anyone here?
>>
File: Gary.png (91 KB, 272x250) Image search: [Google]
Gary.png
91 KB, 272x250
>>43704182
>yawns
I'm sick of sleeping on the floor. I'm still technically a person, you guys.
>>
>>43704255
Why are you even on the floor? Why do I feel funny around you?
>>
>>43704182
Ne'er liked these travels... *lights another of his lho-sticks*
it's ok for me, I'll be lurking.
>>
>>43704271
Jeez, straight to that? I'm a Blank, a Soulless, whatever you want to call it.
>>
>>43704286
Lemme check.
*closes two visible eyes*

Oh.
Eww.
>>
>>43704241
Reporting in.

>>43704282
I don't mind warp travel, as long as the Gellar fields work...

>>43704236
Is of no problem soon, I handle it.
>>
>>43704311
You really in a position to say that? Words hurt, lady.
>>
>>43704255
Technically you are a person, yes.

However, since of no soul for grace of emperor automatically, you are for grace of emperor by bomb vest courtesy of funny looking techpriest.

Don't worry, you probably get to shoot things dead before gettings blown into pieces for glory of emperor.

Also, this is how heresy and crimes against the imperium is solved. You serve the emperor one last time, get emperor's grace, fight by his side in immaterium.
>>
>>43704323
The Gellar Fields are fine, don't worry, I just needed to step out for a bit and get back into reality.
Like, talking to real people. And not just hearing things whispering in the warp.
>>
>>43704182
I'm afraid I won't be around on Saturday but I have no problems with Tuesday
>>
>>43704241

Navigator!

Any estimate on how long it will take us for appearings into destination?
>>
>>43704324
*sticks out tongue*
I may be a mutant with three eyes and a hairless, marbled skin, but at least I have a soul.
>>
>>43704355
Gellar field working. Is good.

>>43704236
-BOOM-

Heretic problem also of solved.

It was shape/shrapnel charge. Designed to fuck up infantry, not of worryings about structural damage. Is probably none there.
>>
>>43704358
Oh, sorry.
Few days at most. We are out of the Eye so the worst currents are behind us. Getting to the Pacific us now is like a stroll through a park.
>>
>>43704383
Excellent work Navigator.

We are of never been introduced.

May I inquire your name?
>>
>>43704344
Crimes against the Imperium... Kind of why I'm in the Penal Legion.

Anyways, do you even know what being a Blank means for me? Means I can't be a Heretic, and when I die, I don't go to the Emperor. I'm just dead.

>>43704368
>smiles
Yeah, all those daemons coming after you must be so great, right?
>>
>>43704355
Lel, for some reason now I imagine Slaaneshi warp whispers being a creepy old man's voice whispering "Dicks" to a Navigator's ear.
>>
>>43704393
Same difference. We're here to die for emperor anyways.

Alright, the tone of conversation is getting too hostile. No need for pointless quarrels and hostility, except if against traitor or xeno scum.

*offers hand for shake*

Let's let this all go past, and try to live good together while living, yes?
>>
>>43704393
Actually you were just incredibly snappy to that inquisitor that one time, and you know how pretentious a lot of them are. It's how I got assigned to this whoops that was just the whiskey talkin' people move along now.
>>
>>43704323
*drags Lictor carcass into refrigerator*

He knows better than to touch the still in my quarters. Even if he was that dumb, I can set up another no problem

>>43704357
Tuesday it is then. I'll repeat that it's Tuesday now every once in awhile, to make sure people know.
>>
>>43704434
Oh. Well shit. You sure you want to touch me? If you're even a latent Psyker, there's the possibility it'll kill you.

>>43704436
Failure to comply with an Execution order. That's my official reason, anyways. Real reason is all the smuggling I was doing that they couldn't prove.
>>
>>43704391
It is Elena Captain. And are you sure about shaking hands? Most people find the extra phalanges and the nails... talons off putting. I prefer to warn.

>>43704393
*smiles smugly back*
We got ways to shield ourselves against demons, blank. I'm no psyker.
>>
>>43704465
If you are psyker you are maybe of use to mankind.

And probably VERY dangerous.

But I take advice, no shaking hands, but we can be comrades in arms at least now?

>>43704472
Is of no problem. I've touched worse things with bare hands.

Things were foul xenos but that is not the point.

I am Dmitry Dragovich, captain and sole, or at least one of the very few survivors of the Valhallan 187th Regiment.
>>
>>43704531
*shakes and rapidly and blushes*
SorryIamnolongerusedtothisCaptain.

What happened with your regiment?
>>
>>43704472
>laughs happily
The Gellar Field will never fail, eh?

>>43704531
So long as you don't try and hook up more explosives, we're good, Captain.
>>
>>43704556
Well if the field fails, I can hold demons at bay just long enough to shoot myself in the head first, before they get to me.

Also don't laugh with those things.
>>
>>43704579
Calm down there, shooting yourself is a little extreme. Especially when Mr. "Daemons HATE Him!" is on board. Just take this-
>holds out handheld vox
-hold down the big button, and scream. If Wellsley hasn't shot me for looking at her funny, I'll get to you before you need to kill yourself.
>>
>>43704579
Ahem, so uh, we gonna get underway shortly Navigator?
>>
>>43704556
Fine then guardsman. I can agree to these terms.

>>43704543
Fought foul xenos scum. And as usual, we didn't back down.

There was a lot of xenos scum.

My regiment got decimated. And we as the survivors, advancing into positions of tactical advantage, kept losing good men.

Then it was just a handful with me in command. Even our last commissar died.

So, we kept fighting, and then the pesky Xenos got to the last of us.

I was left alive. Emperors grace it seems.

I was rescued by Rogue Trader. He gave me a lift.

A couple twists, turns, and imperial shenanigans later. I'm here.
>>
Uh, after charging headlong into the Chaos hordes on Cadia I kinda blacked out. I guess my body wasn't totally used to the strain of my new cybernetics, coupled with the weird effects Kenneth had on me.

Where the hell are we? How the hell did I get here? I just realized that I was walking in a ship instead of the battlefield a few minutes ago.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

*tries to carve a new wooden Emperor-statue*
>>
>>43704647
All is of well. Nothing happen really, just chit chat and bomb riggings.

We are of heading somewhere wherever imperium wantings us.

Hopings of nice world with a little to fight.
>>
>>43704687
*now holds in his hands a crudely made statue the size of a palm* Hmm... Well, the thought be what matters.
>>
>>43704705
Oh. Well that's good I suppose.
>>
>>43704705
An' we finally got rid of Gibbers. With any luck, fer good.
>>
>>43704727
I was unaware of that. Was he a good man? Gibbers died gloriously, not like Kenneth who just an heroed.

>>43704725
All is well, da.
>>
>>43704753
I dunno if he be good man before curse. After curse... Monster.
>>
>looks around
I think I'll go for a walk. Anybody know where the armory is?
>>
>wakes up from sleep mode
>talks to self
Fascinating. I had hoped to get a look at how gellar fields worked, and now that I am inside one of the imperium's ships I won't get a better chance.
>>
>Approaches ship but is repulsed by the Gellar Field
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>43704781
>frustrated
Fine. Guess I'll go looking for it myself.
>>
>>43704804
>explores the ship, occasionally typing something on his forearm mounted keyboard
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>43704823
>immediately walks into a wall
Fucking ouch. Let's get going for real, then...
>>
>walks around a corner, bumping into the navigator

Ah! HellI, would you care to tell me how this vessel works?
>>
>*mumbles*mummy i dont want the stick anymore.
*wakes up*
>"Where am i?"
>"Wheres my mag??"
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>43704842
>stubs toe
Shit! Fuck!
>hops away

I swear, if my bad luck is back, I'll kill someone
>>
>>43704825
What are you doing?
>>
>>43704867
>after some walking, gets to a door marked "Armory"
Jackpot.
>>
*hits the showers, washes fatigues and bandanna, maintains a few items, sets more Lictor parts in the still to brew, lies down for a snooze*
>>
>>43704862
CAREFUL!

Jesus, the penal regiment is on board and I've been touched more than the last five years together.

And what do you mean, how it works?
>>
>Knocking the gellar field
Hey guys open up, I'm a fairy. Don't you believe in fairies?
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

*checks for leg replacement*
Omnissiah please give me rocket knees.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>43704888
>walks inside, scanning the racks for what he's looking for
>>
>>43704899
>"Ok, so they gave me prosthetic's, then they duck-taped a novelty toy rocket at the knees."

>>43704906
"Sup Ron watchu doin?"
>>
>>43704892
Just, uh... well, you know how many different classes of ship the imperium has. I've taken it upon myself to catalog as many as I can. That's it, yes.
>>
>>43704893
Wait I think I heard something. Those damn warp whispers.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>43704906
>can't see it right away
Lasguns, powerfists, chainswords... They've gotta have one. If only just one.
>keeps looking

>>43704938
Oh, hey Lim. I'm looking for a specific kind of power weapon. Like a staff, or spear. Halberd would do, too.
>>
*goes to medbay and puts the little statues on a table* time 'ta study low goffik... Gotta learn ta know 'em kemi-kulls... he'll be there until needed or approached
>>
>>43704945
Come on, just a little peek. No Daemon incursion, I promise.
>>
>>43704944
Oh I used to study that but then I've been sold to this ship, what, 40 years ago? I kind of forgot.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>43704946
>nothing yet
Pistols? Am I going the right way...?
>>
>>43704946
>"Aren't you supposed to be a sergeant to be permitted to use one."
>"You could always build one. One time i attached a monkey wrench to a chimera power outlet and used it to smash some snotlings. Any check out my new knees, they squeek!"
*Does squats*
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>43704976
>getting somewhere
Oh, good. Melee weapons. Looks like I AM going the right way.

>>43704986
There's no harm in looking. If I don't find one, I'll talk to Nyzart. He has a bunch of Nec- I mean, unique, weapons.
>>
>>43704959
>scratches the side of his head where his ear would be
>>
If anybody needs me, or in case of chaos incursion. Or whatever, I'll be in my chambers.

Studying this here dataslate that is about a topic that is completely unrelated to anyone else's intrests.
>>
>>43705001
>"Alrighty but i'll stay away from him if i were you? i think he has some few bolts loose."
>"Find anything good in there? Like a chainsword? Or a knife? They took away my arsenal, and the ensigns pin-up book."
>>
>>43705001
Oh. Oh wow. That's pretty much exactly what I'm looking for.
>admires the high-quality Power Glaive
I want this.

>>43705022
>beaming
I found what I was looking for. Since I'm a Blank, I figured I'd be more useful in close quarters. I'm not the strongest guy, so a polearm of some sort is ideal. All I need to do is fill out the paperwork, and I have myself a Power Glaive.
>>
>>43705017
What if I bring cookies? I heard you all love coo-

>Is devoured by a warp leviathan that surfs by.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>43705047
>"What you need is a shotgun and a hatchet"
>"Here let me have a look"
>>
>>43705055
wait, are you AntagAnon?
>>
>>43705073
I think I'm good with this. For some reason this feels good. Like it's the right decision.

Plus, those really aren't my style.
>>
>>43705073
*trips*
>"AW MY FACE!"
>"I really need to get this new legs calibrated. Wha-whats this?"
>"This is a toothpick! This doesn't kill anything, not even cavities."
>>
>>43705077
Yes, I was going to try to make a Daemonic invasion come in because of crew stupidity and foolishness by having someone convinced on shutting the Gellar field off, but suddenly I have to go somewhere, so I rather decided to kill the Warp Entity out of its stupidity while I'm away.
>>
>>43705114
Bring it on! Im armed with a toothpick and has some illegal fireworks ducktaped into my prosthetic's
>>
>several crimson painted "skitarii" wander the corridors aimlessly. One repeatedly walks into a wall near the cargo bay.
>>
>>43705165
For whatever reason I always read your name as "Nya-zart" as in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S3mTdb9Ups
>>
>>43705165
What is that?
>>
I wonder if a necron could reasonably disguise themself as a tech priest and actually fool anyone outside of this particular rp session
>>
>>43705206
Possible but they'll really concealing robes and a fuckton of tubing
>>
>>43705165
>walks down the hall, practically skipping, until he almost runs into a "skitarii".
How the fuck does he get away with this.
>>
>"Hey guys, if i may ask, how did i got here? Last thing i remember was being shot in the legs with bolter fire, a whole bunch of people failing miserably to kill one guy, and a pirate with a peg-leg for some reason."
>>
>>43705238
Am I the only one that is worried? This is nothing like the techpriest used to do.
>>
>>43705204
No self respecting tech priest would be caught dead off their forgeworld without a retinue! They mostly help me *ahem* fix broken machines.
>>
>>43705257
>eyes widen
NO! DON'T WORRY! NOTHING IS WRONG WITH NYZART!
>>
>>43705268
Why is he walking into the wall?
>>
>>43705257
>"They are probably having those "bugs" or "griitches".
>"Anyway im Dolan! they shot my legs off for possessing a technically non-existent heretical document."
>>
>>43705273
>eyes widen
If... If you say so.
So, Nyzart, huh. What forge world are you sent from?
>>
>>43705257
>Whispers

Sssshhh, he's honestly less dangerous this way. Doesn't seem like a bad chap really either, pretty good in a bind even if his motivations are a little suspect.
>>
>stumbles down corridor
>vomits
I hate space travel.
>>
>>43705273
*nudges robe*
Hey you. what was that thing you injected into my neck?
>>
>>43705284
>looks really worried, and mumbles
Oh, Throne, she's asking questions.
>>
>>43705284
Oh, uh... from forge world... dynasticese! Yes, that's an existent forge world that I am undoubtedly from.

>nervously begins fiddling with the necron warrior's wiring
>>
>>43705308
It was supposed to stop the bleeding. It doesn't appear to work on... human... biology.
>>
>>43705284
>continues whispering

Listen love, whether or not you want to report us all to the Inquisition for xeno-heresy is your prerogative, but as it stands we're all in this bucket together. I don't think any of us want a panicking Xenos running around the ship with us.
>>
*Yawns, gets up*

I guess I'll wander around and find out what's going on.

*Walks around wearing just fatigue pants and boots, Fang at side*

Is that supposed to be a Skitarii running into the bulkhead? Don't believe they're supposed to act that way.

And that cogboy, Nyzart. He was awful eager for me not to blow up that monolith. Where's he got to now?
>>
>>43705307
Goddamit those were my good shoes!
Look you splattered all over them!

>>43705319
I never heard of it. So, magos biologis? Or something else?
That is a strange skitarii though.
>>
>>43705333
Whatever its was it was trippy.
*whispers*gime me more....
>>
>>43705339
*blushes*
Don't call me that. And what do you mean, heresy? Why would I suspect him of it?
>>
>>43705339
>>43705371
>panicking
YOU WOULDN'T. Now, uh, go... Be beautiful... Away from the Techpriest, he's very nervous around women of such attractiveness!(?)
>>
>>43705353
I'm so sorry-
>looks up at Elena
>eyes widen
>vomits again
>>
>>43704958
Friend-zone? Potent compact drug? Enough fer today, me's gettin' headhurts already... *prays to the statues and goes for a stroll*
>>
>>43705371
>Stares blankly.

Don't worry about it. Just Harakoni jargon, those Mechanicus techpriests may as well be xenos y'know. All the cybernetics and dendrites get pretty creepy eh?

Speaking of cybernetics, do you want to know how I lost 65% (mass) of my human tissue?
>>
>>43705397
>>43705401
>looks at the blank
>looks at the lance corporal
>gets vomited on again
>tears in her eyes, points at the lance corporal
"Women of my attractiveness", very funny. Look how your friend reacts to me.

Besides not like a cogboy would ever get nervous around a woman.
>>
>>43705353
Oh no, I wouldn't burden myself with matters of the flesh. I am a magos... cryptologos(?)
>>
Dang it im sniffing the vapor from the vents that may make this trip go faster.

Hey guys i might not be available for sometime, got shit to do
>>
*exits room and strolls around corridoors, eyes "glued" to the dataslate*

>>43705450
What the shit is this ruckus?
>>
>>43705450
Sorry, I just thought you needed to hear that.

Never mind. You want some help cleaning that up?
>>
>>43705469
>almost crying
They're calling me ugly.
>>
*Wanders out of one of the passages and looks about the room, burbling*
>>
>>43705495
>clearly is very confused by the whole situation
>>
>>43705495
But you are :^)
>dank
>memes
>desu
>senpai

You're of shittings me? You're probably prettiest navigator I've seen. And I've seen navigator as ugly as greenskin.
>>
>>43705497
Hey, I know you're a legit cogboy. Tell me, anything strange about that guy and his servitors?

*indicates Nyazart*
>>
>>43705495
I never said that. Please don't cry sweetheart. There are very few things I hate more than seeing a lady cry, and I've already had to experience the rest of them.
>>
*Wheelchairs in* Hello, young un- *realizes the situation and rummages his pockets but is out of his "special" lho-sticks* darn... Well carry on then! *backs out from the room/corridor*
>>
>>43705550
Can i have some of that?
>>
>>43705506
B...but I'm not! I used to be. I know what I look like. I don't need being vomited on as a reminder.

>>43705526
Well then you haven't seen my grand aunt Mildred because that is just the worst thing I have ever seen.
And I know I'll end up like that.
>>
>sits down on the floor, sighing
Every fuckin' time.
>accent starts slipping
Dat's real fuckin' great. Tell a dame she's pretty? Some schmuch blows chunks on 'a.
>>
>>43705520
>nyazart
More like nekocron am I right

>glances at the catachan, not having heard the whole exchange
>>
>>43705562
What? Yer speakin' o' 'em lhou-stikks? I be out, sorry. An' they probably quite harmful for yer, Dusk recipe, you know?
>>
>>43705520
*Looks at Nyzart and burbles in a disgusted manner, clearly indicating that he thinks him very strange.*

>>43705568
*Burbles and waves a mechadendrite at her.*
>>
>>43705568
Oh Emperor I'm so sorry, it was just unexpected, I didn't... didn't mean...
>trails off
>pulls gasmask back up to hide shame
good first impressions desu
>>
>>43705568
If I can survive having my arms, legs, most of my face, major sections of my torso, and a significant portion of my skull blown off, you can stay as pretty as you are now till the day you die.
>>
>>43705612
Ah, go fuck yaself. Now she's gonna cry, an' I've got competition.
>>
>>43705568
All navigator have quirk that some find, unattractive, to be brutally honest, if I were supposed to pick someone based on prettyness, I wouldn't pick the navigator.

But I care not for vain things like looks, everything looks the same after you've blasted its head off.

And after all, I care for abilities and personality, I do admire the feminine form and you've got that under check, just a few, how you say, "extras" on the side. But it's nothing really, lookings at whole body, you're magnificent.

And this is how Valhallans judge people, by their abilities, personality, and if their body is fuckable, and this particular valhallan isn't picky
>>
>>43705600
I see...

*slips into shadows to watch the necrpriest for proof of suspicions*
>>
>>43705629
...If anyone needs me, I'll be in the armoury.
>slopes off
>mutters to self
I. Hate. Space. Travel.
>>
>>43705579
Wait, what did you say?

>>43705600
*waves back* hello there. Thank you again for the fix up on the amniotic pool. It's much more comfortable now and just at the right temperature.

>>43705612
Oh. Oh were you just space-sick? Agriworlder?
>>
>>43705623
Also, more importantly, after all that I'm still a handsome devil.

>Flexes bulging metal muscles
>>
>>43705680
>snaps back to awareness
Nothing. Just said you were going to cry because of what he did.
>>
Can you mort... I mean... fellows takes these chains off?
>>
>>43705707
Why?

*looks at suspectingly*
>>
>>43705707
*observes power armor sockets, raises brow*

First, you wanna tell me why you're chained up aboard a troop transport, Space Marine?
>>
>>43705680
*Burbles back to her happily, his mechadendrites raising in pleasure as he nods positively*
>>
Fuck these dirty clothes I need to go change.

>>43705640
Rrrrright, right, petitions for my hand go to my dad and only navigators need apply.

>>43705686
*looks wide eyed*

>>
>>43705680
Nah, hive world, but the effect is the same. I can suffer about one warp journey every few years, but this is my second one in a bloody fortnight! It's too much!
>looks sheepish
Oh, and sorry about your shoes.
>>
>>43705753
Dirt be good. Keep 'em purple night blighters away, it does.
>>
>>43705707
Sorry, that's against union rules. I'm only allowed to mess with cyborgs.
>>
>>43705677
>With a joyful, playful tone.
Hey kid, feeling sick?
>>
>>43705707
>looks on, wide-eyed

>>43705753
>deep in thought, mumbling
Fucking macho-men... Making my life harder... Navigators only...
>>
>>43705787
>tfw I will never be whispered at
>>
>>43705806
Necrons + warp whispers don't actually fit together
>>
>>43705821
exactly
>>
>>43705783
Well no, it's just that one of you men has gotten sick. On my shoes. And dress.

Speaking of which.
*removes shoes and hands then over to the lance officer*
At least get them cleaned up, since you got sick on it. My servant is blind as a mole.
>>
>>43705787
>eye twitches slightly
Eh, probably nothing.
>>
>>43705733

Because I don't wanna break them and blow my cov-

Because they are bothering my poor mortal wrists and I wish to get a cuppa latte.

That Commissar is going overboard with his punishments.

>>43705744
THE MIGHTY ASTARTES? WHERE? WHERE IS HIM? I WISH TO CARVE HIS FACE WITH MY AX- I MEAN, I WISH FOR AN AUTOGRAPH!
>>
>>43705848
Still better love story than Twillight.

Also, AntagAnon reporting back for duty!
>>
>>43705753
>Continues to flex grafted limbs

I don't need any hands love. Ha-ha-ha-ha-oh

>Begins to stare at metal hands

>Quietly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVke__4OZ-0
>>
>>43705878
What in the? Ok, just tell us who you are and how you got here.
>>
>>43705878
>suspicious
You ever hugged a Pariah, buddy? They say it's good for your soul, because it chases away any Chaos-taint. Want one?

>>43705890
>barely covers a large smile
Come on, don't be so melancholic, you're pretty handy around here!
>>
>>43705867
>Acting as the voice of your subconscious

All these vomits are probably caused by the Gellar field generator. You already know that, if one of them begins generating energy the wrong way, it may cause cancer among other things to human crews.
>>
>>43705878
Cuppa latte? But I thought you were all out of recaff?
>>
>>43705938
A hug? You're really handing out hugs? Can I have one?
>>
Oh yes, I just remembered! Can anyone show me to the Gellar field generator? I would love to get a good look at it.
>>
>>43705878
A nu cheki breki iv damnke.

Idinahui cyka blyat you're suspicious.

>>43705950
We ARE out of recaff.
>>
>>43705938
>Head in hands
You don't even know man. You never had a soul to begin with. I'm 75% cold steel now. I can feel it inside my skin. I weight 700 hundred pounds. I spent my entire fucking life jumping out of shit, even when I was a kid on Harakon. Now I'm too heavy for that. I have nothing but killing now. They may as well just replace me with a fucking Russ.

I haven't had physical contact with another human being, besides killing them, for almost 8 months.

>>43705964
NO! Of all the people for a Navigator to hug, he is not one of them.
>>
>>43705964
>shocked
What? You want a hug?! You sure that the LC vomiting on you didn't make you sick? Are you alright? Should I call Rogan?

Or are you just messing with me?
>>
>>43705936

Alright, my name is Alphari- I mean, Alphaca. John Alphaca, nice to meet you.

The guys doing the medical stuff in some forge world asked me to help them out with something, this is how I ended up with these implants here. Also how I got this...burly. Anyway, when I complained about the free sandwiches I was supposed to get, they threw me in the Penal Regiment.

Seriously, can someone get these chains off?

>>43705950

>goddamit these fucking loyalists and their fucking names

I'm just hungry.
>>
>>43706000

Sounds good. Let's set him loose.
>>
>>43705854
>sighs
Fine, I guess I owe it to you.

>trudges off to clean shoes

>>43705944
Gah, sodding magic machines. Can't they find a better way of avoiding death by ethereal horrors?
>>
>>43705986
>>43705985
*looks at her bare feet*
But he said it's good against the warp and such.
Also sir Mikhailovitch or the Sister don't allow me to go outside of my quarters and nobody wants to hug me anyway, I know.
>>
>>43706000
Ah, a fellow antagonist!
Hey now! I wasn't expecting to find a consciusness such as yours in this ship.

Could you give us boys some help? We all kinda want to party hard in there, but the gellar field is keeping us away.
>>
Crap, sorry for being late chaps. Not feeling the best today and kind of dozed off.

>marches up the corridor, once again in Carapace armour.

Apologies for my absence, I was required to help move equipment in our bay. What have I missed?
>>
>>43706000
Riiiiight... and I was a male stripper on Modena 2. Bye.
>>
>>43706026
Who are you talking to?
>>
>>43705984
I still have recaff, Navigators stash though. You don't want me dozing off in the warp.
>>
>>43706032
*Burbles at her as he wanders about fixing things, mechadendrites waving.*

>>43706042
*Waves hello.*
>>
>>43706032
I would, I really would. But who knows what it'd do to you, with your Third Eye and all. I'd hate to see you go blind, or your head explode.
>>
>>43706043
Well you do look like one, being all shirtless and such.
>>
>>43705984

OI YE DAF BAMPOT

I'M TRIEN TO C SUM FOOKEN SLEEP 'ERE

AWAY AN RAFFLE YERSEL AND YER NOISE YER MAKING ABOOT.

AND WHO TOOK ME HAUF?
>>
>>43706048
No idea. Star people can be strange at times.
>>
>>43706032
Listen, sweetheart, you are the warp.

Mr. Laroque is the exact opposite of that. As good a guy as he is, you two touching would probably end like promethium and air mixing. I doubt it would be pleasant for anyone.
>>
>>43706063
Heh, I do look damn good...
>>
>>43706080
When you put it like that, it sounds pretty hot.
>>
>>43706000
you're talking shit.

>>43706023
You're full of shit.

>>43706032
Palatine Sister Theresia is off to her prayers, and Mikhailovitch is somewhere probably drunk out of his mind. You're fine Navi.

>>43706042
Not much. Asshats everywhere and this tall guy who looks like an astartes claiming he's not astartes and wanting us to break him away of chains.

>>43706054
Doesn't count. If it's not for "everybody" like the 'nid whiskey that Gary makes, it's not counted as common supplies.

>>43706066
Grenadier! Quit your bitching and find something to stuff that mouth with, you seem hungry!
>>
>>43705965
Anyone?
>>
>>43706041

YES!

This gellar field is malfunctioning! I know about about gellar field repair! Maybe I should see to that.

Don't mind me!

>Calmly walks off into the shadows, ripping chains out of wall doing so*
>>
File: char_63235_thumb.jpg (4 KB, 130x148) Image search: [Google]
char_63235_thumb.jpg
4 KB, 130x148
>>43706095
If I didn't love a good pun...

I like you Pariah, and you're damn lucky I've got so little skin to crawl when I'm around you.
>>
>>43706057
>waves back and taps her combead.

"Hello Enginseer, how goes your duties?"
>>
>>43706101
I don't know where it is. I'll go with you, though. I'm starting to get frustrated, what with not being able to hug the Navigator, and all these muscles.

>>43706115
That's a first. Metal things seem to like me.
>>
>>43706107
I would love to learn what you know about these fields! I'll come with you!

>follows the marine
>>
>>43706101
Da, da, take corridoor to the left, turn left right left left down the stairs, right along the corridoor left left right, and you find the elevator that should take you there.
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>43706048
Oh, just thinking aloud there, sorry.
By the way, I heard somewhere that improperly configured warp drives can cause cell mutations. You're a techpriest, right? You might want to check that out, for peace of mind.

>>43706059
Star crossed lovers, how romantic.

>goes to nearby sink, attempts to clean sick off shoes
>>
>>43706097

AYE, BUT SUMONE TAKE ME HAUF AND LIKE THAT BAWHEED GNARLY GIANT LOOKING MUSCULAR NUMPTY SAID, THERE BE NO SANDWICHES.
>>
>>43706107
I needed to watch that generator anyhow...

*jumps into air vent, to get to generator first*
>>
>>43706129
Actually, Ron, could you take me to the armoury? I'm looking to do some modifications to my bolter and maybe grab something more effective than this combat knife.
>>
>>43706139
Ask Gary if he's got some of that "exotic" meat.
>>
>>43706057
*smiles back* no nothing new to fix now.
I will let you know though. There is just this strange new little piece of machinery that starts blinking whenever I get into the pool. Did you install it?

>>43706080
But I'm not a psyker. We're almost the opposite of it. They tap into the warp unchecked if it wasn't for the Emperor. The only thing I can do it look at it. Or calm it down around me.

>>43706059
It must be very lonely, no?
>>
>>43706131

HEY HEY HEY! First thing about following someone who just vanished into the shadows is that you are not supposed to go into THOSE SAME SHADOWS!

Now go over to THOSE shadows over there and vanish there. Bloody amateurs
>>
>>43706156
Sure, why not. I need to check if my requisition went through, anyways.

>>43706169
Yeah, there's even less of us Blanks than there are of you Navigators. I'll probably never meet someone else with the Pariah Gene.
>>
>>43706119
*"Duties are well Ensign. Navigator pod tuned correctly, 27 machine spirits pleased and 4 Servitor faults fixed in the last work period. Please inform me if you need anything."*

>>43706169
*Burbles in the negative, sounding slightly concerned.*
>>
>>43706169
Psyker or not, Pariahs don't seem to play nice with almost anything related to the warp. At least that's my expierence.

>>43706169
Thanks man. Appreciate it.
>>
>>43706180
And I suppose you're not forcibly enrolled into a breeding program like we are? I mean, judging from the amount if explosives in your chest they don't really want you to reproduce.
>>
>>43706167

EY GAREH

YER GOT SUM O' DAT EXOOTIC MEET CAPN'DRAGON BE TALKEN ABOOT?

AND ARGH LADS, KEEP YER VOICES DOWN, I GOOT A BLOODEH HANGOVER
>>
>>43706173
Be quick though, the Khornates are already punching the other guys of the party out of impatience.
>>
>>43706173
Oh. Well, I'd still be glad to watch you work. I'll take notes!
>>
>>43706196
I'm actually incredibly valuable. Usually guys like me tag along with Inquisitors and shit. Lucky me, it only became apparent I was a Blank AFTER I was in the Penal Legion, and fucked up big time.
>>
>>43706192
If you're heading to the armoury, mind if I tag along? I was looking to grab something myself.
>>
>>43706207
Are you related in any way to Sister Theresia?
>>
>>43706207
*voice raspy out of vent grate*

Check the freezer. You'll know it when you see it.
>>
>>43706215
What exactly did you do that got you assigned? Other than just be unusually unlikable.

>>43706220
Sure son, the more the merrier.
>>
>>43706215
How did you get here?

Hey, did anyone see where that huge man went? If he went in search of a caffe late I could have made him one.
>>
>>43706237
>>43706243
It's actually sort of deserved. They couldn't pin me for smuggling various illegal items, so they set me up. Told me to execute one of the only guys I genuinely liked. My being here is evidence of me not doing that.
>>
>>43706211

> I know you can hear my thoughts, so tell Kharn to go fuck himself, he still owes me threefiddy.

>>43706213
Alright, now follow me.

Don't suppose you have any Mark IV power-armor do you? I'm quite naked, and I don't like how those mortal females were staring at me.
>>
>>43706097
Suppose I'll patrol the ship if I'm not needed immediately.

>>43706185
"Well....there is a second Chimera in the Cargohold we Praetorians got posted in...but we have none if the parts to fix it yet and the list is substantial."

>whispers through the combead.
"What's that 'Pariah' up to? Not knowing what he's messing with makes me nervous."
>>
>>43706267
That's certainly a thing. Rough man.

Let's go grab our gear.
>>
>>43706236

OI I'M NOT FALING FOR THAT ONE AGAIN.

LAST TIME SUMONE TOLD ME TO OPEN THE FREEEZER, THE BLOODEH THING TURNED INTO A DAEMON.

YOU BE RIDING THE MEAT IN THOSE VENTS!

MOVE OVER, I'M COMMING EN.
>>
>>43706289
Yes, mortals are strange aren't they. I'm afraid all I have on me right now is this gauss- er, hellpistol
>>
>>43706305
Yeah. It's not exactly a touchy subject, but it's not pleasant to talk about. Armory, here we come.
>>
>>43706289
*drops into Gellar field generator room, lurks in shadows*
>>
>>43706289
I'd do it gladly, but Kharn among others seems to be out in a black crusade at Cadia.

Anyways, we're ready to attack when the field goes down, if you have anything to advice or request before we begin it should be done now.
>>
>>43706290
*Immediately perks up at the mention of a Chimera in need of major overhaul and up... maintenance.*

*"Pariah has been engaged in melancholy conversation with Navigator Elena and several other members of the regiment. Seems to desire copulation with a female and is upset that Pariah's and Navigators do not get along. Are there any requests you have for the repair of your Chimera Ensign? This Enginseer would be happy to fit in anything you ask."*
>>
>>43706290
I have a feeling that you are of needed soon.

Unless Gary has his shit in hand.

So to speak.

Although he IS a catachan...
>>
>>43706317
>>43706337

Alright... here are we!

The control room.

See those power- cables over there? Yank them out. They are interfering with the Gellar field.

Meanwhile I'll be sealing off this part of the ship, some serious radiation will go down.
>>
Rolled 12, 4, 6 = 22 (3d20)

>>43706332
Rolling three die, first is to determine whether I can properly attach my auto-shotgun to be underslung on my bolter, second is to determine if I can modify my bolter a little, and third is for finding a replacement melee weapon.

Let's see what we got.
>>
Rolled 7, 20 = 27 (2d20)

>>43706371
Alright that'll do for getting the shotgun hooked up. I think I still have time to continue banging my head against these other walls.
>>
Oh, before I forget.
>hands shoes back to navigator
Here you go, good as new. Kind of.

>>43706332
Alright, let's head off.
>>
>>43706356
Fascinating!
>approaches the cables
>>
>>43706337
>>43706317

ALRIGHT! We are here!

In the control hub of the ship! See we can *fix* the Gellar field from here.

See those power-cables over there powering the gravitational controls? Start pulling them apart, they are causing the interference with the Gellar field. Don't mind using tools, this grenade here will do it quicker! Let me seal all bulkheads and vents first, I don't want any radiation getting in here.

> Laughs internally.

>>43706342

> Yeah about that, that shirtless stripped dude might be an issue.
> I'm crashing the ship instead. Tell Alpharius to meet me down there.
>>
>>43706398
Oh fuck yeah. I found a drum-mag for my bolter and a goddamn power axe.

That's fucking wiz chummer... I mean, by the Emperor fellow guardsmen.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>43706398
>>43706409
Rolling to see if my requisition is approved yet (on a 2)

Come on, please be ready...
>>
>>43706426
Damn it. Guess it takes a while for power weapons to go through.
>>
>>43706409
*puts shoes back on*
Wonderful! Now I'll just go look for the big guy who wanted some recaff, he went the wrong way, the eating rooms are there.
>>
>>43706346
>balks at the mention of Ron's activities.

"Thank the Emperor for Carapace Armour.

Er...the Chimera, well once we get it fixed, some extra armour panels on the sides would be nice, maybe a Krak Launcher like our other one. But like I said, we don't have the parts. The thing being a Kronus-Pattern doesn't help either, it's not like a Penal Regiment has a spare Predator turret lying around."
>>
>>43706418
Hmm. And while the ship goes down in warp travel we'll be able to board it and...

>The voice put some suspense on the following words

Party Hard.

>Laughs maniacally like a Slaaneshi whore.

Consider your message delivered, in fact if your armor happens to be somewhere in the warp we could bring it up to you through a warp portal, that would be helpful, yes?
>>
>>43706447
"Parts can be found Ensign, this Enginseer would be happy to find them for you, do not concern yourself over them. Will add a Krak launcher and armor panels, as well as tuning engine spirit of the engine so as to not lose speed. Should be ready sometime before we arrive at destination."

>>43706435
Or you could just ask your local random tech priest who has a penchant for making guns he shouldn't.
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>43706426
Alright, heavy bolter. Let's see, would that be under boltguns or heavy weapons?

>start searching the racks
>>
>>43706481
I'm trying to do this legit, for now. I don't need to draw any more heat.
>>
>>43706481
I mean, can you just get the requisition terminal to process our requests faster?
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>43706494
Fair enough

>>43706496
*Attempts to make the requisition terminal process requests faster by remote*
>>
*walks on, humming to herself*
Oh the silly goose he went all the way to the engine rooms.
*shakes head*
>>
>>43706447
>>43706346

Also of needings rocket launcher and external fuel tank by exit ports. Preferrably attached to exit port thing!

I can of provide spares from Hades drill if needings.

I mean, Hades drill is of full of stuff that is not used to be in drill. Not of takings apart drill, I need it.

>>43706492
>Rolled 100 (1d100)
NICE.
>>
>>43706513
Hey, my Glaive just went through!
>>
>>43706532
My power axe too.

I may be a monster but a monster can dual wield like a motherfucker. So that's a plus.
>>
who kept their gauss guns?
>>
>>43706477
Oh shit I'm hearing whispers again.
>>
>>43706445
Hmm....you must be our Navigator. Ensign Wellsley...err, Alice. I -think- you might have met my brother.

>offers her hand to shake.

>>43706481
"Your generosity is greatly appreciated Enginseer. Arthur is right, we'll need to get you a Leman Russ as a present or something."
>>
>>43706561
Rogan keeps only his musket and spear.
>>
>>43706548
This is going to be good. I think I'll go check on Nyzart now, I don't like him being alone with a Space Marine. Is he in the Gellar Field room?

>>43706561
I still have mine.
>>
>>43706492
>blinks
I-I've never even seen this pattern before. It's... it's beautiful!
>hefts weapon, attaches to carry straps on back
Alright, time to do some 'paperwork' and it's all mine.

>>43706513
>starts typing on requisitions terminal, pulls out a yellowed document from greatcoat and scans it
Huh, that was unusually fast. Guess it's my lucky day!
>>
>>43706587
Aye, and I agree. Let's head down there together.
>>
>>43706604
Right then, let's be off.

>>43706593
You coming, Fanner? Or are you doing paperwork?
>>
>>43706521
*Burbles an affirmative in response to requests for add on's to the Chimera.*

>>43706532
>>43706548
>>43706593

*Burbles and nearly grins as people are equipped with more and more weapons.*

>>43706570
*Freezes up a bit and his one human looking eye goes wide*

*"This enginseer would enjoy working on Leman Russ spirit. Would be even more happy to see it used properly after being tuned. If Ensign wants to reward this Enginseer, please forward reports to local Mechanicus that he is not "Erratic and heretical in his application of holy machine knowledge.""*
Alright, I've gotta run for about an hour, see you all later.
>>
>>43706616
Yeah, I might as well. Those terminals must be getting better, only took but a minute.
Which way to the generator room?
>>
>>43706639
...I have no idea.
>>
>>43706660
>Presses his comm implant

Gary, where's the generator room?
>>
*starts heading to where his personal Hades siege drill is located*

I am of needings a break from all this ruckus, and maybe of someone needings for rapid hole inside ship, you never know...
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>43706675
Well, let's try and figure it out ourselves.
>>
>>43706743
Maybe if we split up, one of us will get there, and can vox the others with how to get there?
>>
>>43706625
"Consider it done."

>pulls a dataslate from her documents pouch and sets to work, typing up a review of the Techpriest's flawless performance.

"The others'll get to it too once I tell them."

>>43706675
>pauses her work to switch to the map screen.

"Deck five hundred eighty, Section one hundred twenty five, Sub-Section ninety three."
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>43706418
*flings a monkey wrench at whoever is pulling out the cables*

>>43706625
*over commbead* Cogboy! You'd better get down here! Right now!
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>43706785
Thanks love. Let's move out boys. We have a wayward "tech-priest" to track down.

Dice for speed
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>43706822
*drops it, pinching hand*
OW!

ALRIGHT, NOW THAT MY POSITION IS GIVEN AWAY...

*attacks with Fang*
>>
>>43706822
That wrench probably hits you in the head man... Ouch

I wonder if drilling around ship is prohibited?

Or if there could be ice to drill around in inside ship?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.