[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain to me why this specific common red spell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 215[1].jpg (61 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
215[1].jpg
61 KB, 312x445
Can someone explain to me why this specific common red spell sees play in every cube deck ever? What is so iconic about Reckless Charge?
>>
>>43619549

It's a very important card for drafting aggro.
>>
R for +3/+0 and HASTE. And flashback to boot? What's not to like?
HASTE
A
S
T
E
>>
>>43619692

Haste makes waste.
>>
>>43619549
It was a strong part of RG Sligh decks around Onslaught. Not that any of you kids know about that shit.

It's 6 damage out of one card, anyway. What do you want it to do? Steal 3 life and be a 4/5?
>>
>>43619733
Are there any 1/5 lifelinkers in the game?
>>
>>43619733

Joke's on you I'm the bitter oldfag who whines about neowalkers on /tg/ all the time.

My legacy decks are literally just Onslaught ports, like Goblin Bidding to Vial Goblins and Teen Girl Squad and U/W Control with Exalted Angel and Eternal Dragon got turned into Stoneblade.
>>
>>43619718
>Haste makes waste.
Of your opponent's life total maybe.
>>
>>43619746
I believe Rhox Faithmender from M13 fits that bill.
>>
>>43620076
...Of course it's a fucking Rhino.

>Captcha, mancala is not a drink.
>>
>>43619549
because it is a good card for 1, so you can easly play it at turn 2, and then at turn 3 or 4 for its flashback cost. So 1 Card gives you a +6 DMG within 2-3 turns. With four in your deck this is a potential 24 extra dmg, and it gives haste meaning you can spam it at the same time you play a creature card
>>
>>43620124
>four in your deck
>cube
>>
>>43620141
>not having 10 of these in your cube
>>
>>43619733
>What do you want it to do? Steal 3 life and be a 4/5?
Holy fuck can we stop bitching about this?
>>
>>43620141
you never know your luck, and anyways even with one it's a free +6 dmg and 2 free potential attacks, so it can winde up around a free 7-20 dmg depending on what you combo
>>
>>43619760
>Teen Girl Squad
Wow do I feel ancient
>>
>Reckless Charge
>red
holy shit, am I the only human on the face of the fucking earth who runs an artifact legacy deck? shit nigga.

also unrelated question, where would one post alters? /tg/ or somewhere else? just curious cause I finished my first one and I feel like a big boy who wants to show it off.
>>
File: grave.png (122 KB, 223x311) Image search: [Google]
grave.png
122 KB, 223x311
>Choose target creature. Put the top three cards of your library into your graveyard, then put a +1/+1 counter on that creature for each creature card in your graveyard.

Does grave strength get countered if you kill the creature?
>>
>>43624007
Yes.
>>
>>43624007
Yup. No legal targets.
>>
>>43619733

Dont forget the trample motherfucker.

TRAMPLE
R
A
M
P
L
E
>>
>>43622189
I'm not oldfag enough to get the reference but now I want to.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.