[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What game lets me play as this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: shoggoth-man.jpg (28 KB, 432x324) Image search: [Google]
shoggoth-man.jpg
28 KB, 432x324
Is there a game out there that would support a player wanting to be a well disguised pile of spaghetti that eats people and shapeshitfs?

Bonus points for anything that offers buffs for popped collars.
>>
>>43610140
inb4 gurps
>>
>>43610193
Shit, never mind then.
>>
>>43610140
M&M.
>>
>>43610140
Double Cross.
>>
>>43610140
Palladium

Champions
>>
>>43610140
Dungeons the Dragoning
>>
>>43610205
Technically, yeah. But it's a shitty system so don't.
>>
No. And that's a pretty fucking retarded idea.

RISUS is the only RPG that would support that kind of autistic bullshit. Look it up because I'm not going to waste time searching for the PDF to satisfy your LOLOLOL RUL OF COOL IM BEING CREATIVE SO THAT MAKES IT OKAY bullshit.
>>
>>43610140
Shadowrun.
Distinctive Style.
>>
>>43610140
Exalted maybe?

Black Crusade if you get the right mutations.
>>
>>43610249
Had bad experiences, huh?

I like it.
>>
>>43610140
Maybe Savage Worlds with a Supplement or two. The superpowers compantion would be mandatory for that I think.
But I think some ORE stuff would also be pretty fitting. Wild Talents or Godlike
>>
>>43610267
>this much caplock

well someone needs a hug.

>LOLOLOL RUL OF COOL IM BEING CREATIVE SO THAT MAKES IT OKAY

what the fuck is that even supposed to mean? its somehow a bad thing for someone to take ideas from other media as a starting idea for an rpg character? you must play lots of axe dwarves, street samurai, and archeologists
>>
>>43610140
>>43610445
Here are links for the SW books (Core and Superpowers Companion)
http://u2mad.com/ebooks/Savage%20Worlds/Savage%20Worlds%20-%20Deluxe%20Edition.pdf
http://u2mad.com/ebooks/Savage%20Worlds/Savage%20Worlds%20-%20Super%20Powers%20Companion.pdf

Don't have Godlike or Wild Talents handy, but I guess google can find them.
>>
>>43610501
and then the good deeds fairy appeared and sprinkled pdfs in the air for all the good little girls and boys.

+1
>>
>>43610412
Yeah, it makes me unnecessarily salty.

But still, no bad wrong fun.
>>
>>43610643
You had a badwrongfun moment temporarily, but it's in the past now.

Hope other groups work out better for you.
Have fun and good luck!
>>
>>43610140
Anyone mentioned GURPS already? If not - here is your answer.
>>
This is literally what chimeric Lunars in Exalted are
>>
Oh yeah, that anon mentioning Exalted reminded me, that oWoD Tzimisce could do that too.
>>
>>43610823
What? How DARE you have fun in a manner that I have not personally approved!?
>>
>>43610193

You may say that, but the answer is still GURPS.
>>
Warhammer 40k possibly. Mercer being a walking virus pretty much sounds like a deamon.
>>
>>43610479
It's a namefag whadidya expect
>>
>>43610529
I chuckled
>>
>>43611720
ah. didn't notice.

anyway, currently looking at savage worlds since M&M and Palladium aren't to my liking.
>>
Exalted Third Edition does this now.

Wood Dragon's Claw is exactly the OP. For more complicated stuff, just level up and learn Incomparable Body Arsenal and you're fucking good to go.
>>
>>43610226
+1 to this. That's a Chimera or a... shit, the one who can change their bodies into blades and guns and such.
>>
>>43610140
Let me think.

D&D 3.x / Pathfinder

Google "Ozodrin", it's a fairly lovely class for that.

GURPS

Shapeshift with Morph (Improvised Forms) and you're good to go, re-assigning physical traits at your leisure and turning into anyone. Maybe with a few levels of "Absorption" worked out so you can gain points by eating people, or sacrificing HP for temporary CP to power new features.

Oh and the popped collar is clearly a Shtick: "Crazy Cool Collars, +1 Reaction from people who see your awesome threads"

Exalted probably allows it as a Lunar of some type, I think.

Vampire: Masquarade, then just stack up Protean abilities and talk to your story-teller.

Oh, Mutants and Masterminds have a shaper-shifter ability buy I don't recall the rules.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.