[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 165883.jpg (425 KB, 596x842) Image search: [Google]
165883.jpg
425 KB, 596x842
What do you think of this, /tg/?
>>
Hook me up with a tl;Dr broseph. I don't know anything about this property
>>
You talking DUST in general or just Adventures?
>>
>>43590384
It's a tabletop miniatures and now role-playing game where world War I I didn't stop, now the fascists, communists, and capitalists are fighting using crazy diesel punk mechs. Also there may be aliens?
>>43590532
Mainly Adventures, but also DUST i guess.
>>
File: Laser Jagds.jpg (408 KB, 799x1799) Image search: [Google]
Laser Jagds.jpg
408 KB, 799x1799
Haven't played the RPG, but I played DUST Warfare for quite a bit before I ended up selling my little dudes since there were no players left. The universe is fun and silly, and I'm betting the RPG would be a good bit of fun.
>>
>>43591226
Me and my friends were looking into starting Warfare but could never find the rulebook. Does the game use a force org or is it just take whatever you want within the point limit?
>>
Is there a difference between DUST Warfare and DUST Battlefield or is it just the same game with a different name?
>>
File: Ubertoten 1.jpg (156 KB, 1080x810) Image search: [Google]
Ubertoten 1.jpg
156 KB, 1080x810
>>43591624
Honestly man it's been a long time and I dont have my rulebooks handy. I know you needed certain units (command squads and such), but I remember being able to take most anything I wanted. Zombie lists foer Axis were particularly fun.
>>
>>43591946
one's a boardgame played on tiles and the ranges and everything are built around that, and the other is a more traditional tabletop game with everything using a ruler to measure. They're compatible, just gotta do some simple conversions from tiles to inches.

The dice and minis are the same. You might need to do some fussing to get multi-tile scale units to turn properly.
>>
isnt this the game with the hyper paranoid creator who constantly says "fuck you" to his publishers
>>
>>43597834
I don't know if he was paranoid or not but I know he was pissed that Warfare was doing better than Tactics, and was threatening to quit and take the rights for DUST with him.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.