[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /tg/ I wanted to ask this scenario There is an extremely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1305428478313.png (68 KB, 320x310) Image search: [Google]
1305428478313.png
68 KB, 320x310
So /tg/ I wanted to ask this scenario

There is an extremely lawful good kingdom who is mortal enemies with an extremely evil kingdom.

In the court there is two generals, one is believes the best way to fight evil is to protect the innocent first while the other believes the gods will protect the innocent and is the classic "CLEANSE PURGE KILL!" who takes his job of purging the evil kingdom too piously. One recent incident was when he made an example of an village belonging to one of the evil kingdoms, and by example I mean burn the place to the ground and personally take part in the massacre.

In one incident he finally butts heads with the other General when he finds out he shows mercy and even hints of romance with one female assassin who is one of the most esteemed members of the enemy faction as a blademaster and noblewoman. Of course finding out about that, he personally sees to the capture of her and tortures and kills her in a rather brutal manner over the span of a couple of months. Sending pieces of her corpse to the man she was hinted to be in an affair with and ending with her head

Of course the other guy finds out and brings it up with the king who now must decide if he should take action or not.

What would the king do in such a situation?
>>
You haven't really made it clear which general is doing the torturing or killing.
Regardless of alignment bullshit, as long as the king isn't evil/ in a truly desperate situation I assume he'd get the moron locked up/executed.
>>
>>43560338
Give Sir Smite&Cleave a promotion. Damn fine work out there.
>>
>>43560488
>You haven't really made it clear which general is doing the torturing or killing.
>Regardless of alignment bullshit, as long as the king isn't evil/ in a truly desperate situation I assume he'd get the moron locked up/executed.

The zealot was the killer.
>>
>>43560338
Reckless Zealotry must be punihsed. When you're willing to override sense, civility and general intelligence with the justification of "ITS GOOD AND RIGHTEOUS BECAUSE I SAY IT IS!", then you're gonna need to be purged.
>>
>>43561213
What about the other guy who was fucking an agent of the enemy?
>>
>>43560338
tfw her episode
>>
I assume by the fact that OP is playing fast and loose with the details that this is actually the plot of some awful anime cartoon. Is this correct?
>>
>>43562199

Unfortunately no. The situation is that the noble general has fallen in love with his mortal enemy in battle and the zealot catches wind of this and uses it to personally kill her. But not before torturing her first.
>>
>>43561325
everyone needs to get it in from time to time
>>
>>43560338
Chastise both of them, General Two-Shoes for congregating with the enemy and General Comissar for being too zealous and cruel.
>>
>>43560338
>extremely evil kingdom
>assassin who is one of the most esteemed members of the enemy faction as a blademaster and noblewoman

i seriously doubt the average citizen of that kingdom to be capable of doing good, an esteemed blademaster and noblewoman of such a kingdom is 100% evil or she would have died long ago, if you ask me Sir Smitealot probably saved the life of the other general and half the kingdom, still as a lawful good king his use of pointless torture is still going over the line, they should both be punished in a way that teaches them a lesson and doesn't make them hate the king or the kingdom and start a civil war
>>
>>43560338
RKO the dick general tell him to chill the fuck out
DDT the other General for colluding with the enemy

King Dwanye ain't got time for that shit
>>
>>43562095
god damn it
now i got sad
>>
>>43563212
Dude could've gotten his dick wet with just about anyone else and it would've been cool, but he went for evil assassin babe. He should get punished too.
>>
>>43560338
>There is an extremely lawful good kingdom who is mortal enemies with an extremely evil kingdom.
>In the court there is two generals, one is believes the best way to fight evil is to protect the innocent first while the other believes the gods will protect the innocent and is the classic "CLEANSE PURGE KILL!" who takes his job of purging the evil kingdom too piously. One recent incident was when he made an example of an village belonging to one of the evil kingdoms, and by example I mean burn the place to the ground and personally take part in the massacre.
There's a contradiction here somewhere.
>>
File: 1417485875985.png (1 MB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
1417485875985.png
1 MB, 1162x850
>>43560338
I would personally side with the purger.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.