[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to the unknown space marine legions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 40k.png (3 MB, 1036x4314) Image search: [Google]
40k.png
3 MB, 1036x4314
What happened to the unknown space marine legions?
>>
>>43549880
They're actually Alpha Legion
>>
>>43549926
who?
>>
>>43549880
Well, if anyone knew, they wouldn't be unknown, now would they?
>>
>>43549942
Alpha Legion
>>
>>43550337
The good or bad Alpha Legion?
>>
>>43549880
They're supposed to available as player-OC so if one wants to make their own founding chapter, they can.
>>
>>43550368
Yes.
>>
>>43549880
Mostly murdered by Leman Russ & the wolfy Wolves, then had their remains cannabilized by the Ultramarines.
>>
>>43549880
Hey look it's the pic I made
>>
>>43549880
gtfo
>>>/pol/
>>
>>43549880
> Just won't die
I don't care if this whole thing is bait or memes but holy shit my sides are in fucking orbit.
>>
>>43551519
>Pro Israel stuff
>Making fun of Putin
>/pol/

Don't think so anon
>>
The OP pic is a good litmus test for 4chan boards, if people can't take the joke, the board has fully integrated into reddit as an off-site subreddit.

/tg/ has been reddit for a while
>>
I have a hombrew chapter called 'Los tortugos' that are some of the remnants of the 2nd legion.
In the chaos, ancient tomes, powerful computers, and generation's worth of geneseed where lost to the vaccume of space. Because of the super-high energy of both destroyed matter and the warp, and the dense matter contained in the soup, a Bozeman's Brain was able to emerge. This being had the genetic code of the geneseed, but unfortunately, had the mind of one of the lost tomes- specifically, linguistics.
Specifically, the often-spilled-upon chapter on the ancient dialect of Espanolish.
They ride into battle chanting the ancient battle hymns of 'see-leto lean-do' and tunes played by a 'Marie-achay' band. They prefer armor and artillery, but if pressed, they will assemble special armor and ride horses or bikes into battle, a process they call 'Donning Quixote'.
Often rebuffed, but never bested, the Captain, his Chaplain, and their five guards, or 'The Magnificent Seven' are feared throughout their sector.
While they are known to the Imperium proper, they are more considered an embarrassment than a threat- after all, they still profess loyalty to 'El Generalisimo'.
So yeah. That's what happened.
>>
>>43552656
makes a lot of sense desu t b h t,b,h
>>
>>43552863
That's bullshit but I believe it
>>
>>43552863
I like you.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.