[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody ever play this Dragonmech game? I'm vaguely intrigued
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Giant robots swordfighting.jpg (55 KB, 400x576) Image search: [Google]
Giant robots swordfighting.jpg
55 KB, 400x576
Anybody ever play this Dragonmech game? I'm vaguely intrigued by the idea of medieval giant robot suit fighting in an age of castles and dragons, sounds like of like an Eberron thing to me.
>>
File: Damn son.gif (936 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Damn son.gif
936 KB, 500x281
>>43535349
>Medieval mech suits
>Castles
>Dinosaurs
>like Eberron

This is a thing? I like this thing. How did I miss this thing?
>>
>>43536380

I have all the PDFs of this thing, but I don't know how to upload them to 4chan seeing as they're all too big or something.
>>
>>43536823
You upload them to mega.co.nz or a public Google Drive or something.
>>
>>43536823
Upload them to mediafire or some jank, then link them here. I'm also quite interested in the system.
>>
>>43536831
>>43536840

This should be it.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/g3ouc3gx94b45/Mechworld_RPG
>>
>>43536874

Danke, Anon.
>>
File: Reaction-pic-Crying-meme.jpg (60 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Reaction-pic-Crying-meme.jpg
60 KB, 700x700
>I was supposed to play it with some random anons from /tg/.
>Education and jobs not giving me much spare time
>Had to move far away from my usual group
>1 year later i go on a game finder thread and get invited to a dragonmech game
>Cool
>Really damn excited to play
>DM is a cool guy
>Got a pretty great character planned out and ready to go
>Party seems like cool dudes too
>1st session E.T.A 2 hours
>Get a couple of phone calls
>Lifes comes crashing down
>Chicken the fuck out and go to bed
>Not like i wanted to have fun anyway...
>>
I've played it, it was a riot.
I built a rogue/Rust Rider, entirely focused around taking mechs on alone, getting inside and conquering from within, god it was such a riot.
>>
>>43535349

Oh mama, I would love the shit out of Dragonmech. Concept is awesome, but rules are clunky.

Also, you do not hold all the possible pdf- Missing Second Age of Walkers, Endless Traders Almanac, The Last City(not last but definately most biggest and cosmopolitan), Steam Warriors, Shardsfall Quest and Rumors and Lies.
>>
>>43537283

Last sentance assumes that you are >>43536874
this anon.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.