[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Farsight pissed someone off.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: farsight-cover.jpg (120 KB, 676x400) Image search: [Google]
farsight-cover.jpg
120 KB, 676x400
Okay, so rumor has it that the IOM has decided to finally send not just the Space Marines, but the SOB AND the assassins after him...

The real question is... Why? What the hell did he do?

Is it because he completely deciphered the Imperial war doctrine?

Is it because he has never been defeated by humanity and is responsible for the loss of many human worlds as a result?

Is it because he controls a human world as part of the Enclaves?

Did he steal the Grand Inquisitors teddy bear? Lord Binky Bearington?

TELL ME /TG/...what did he do!?
>>
File: It's big, it must be sharp.jpg (40 KB, 401x556) Image search: [Google]
It's big, it must be sharp.jpg
40 KB, 401x556
He's alive, the Imperium finds this incredibly offensive.

More to the point they probably don't know he's a separate entity from the Tau empire so part of their invasion of the pricks is to kill him and his enclaves.
>>
>>43520222
>they probably don't know he's a separate entity from the Tau empire
his very introduction was a report from a rogue trader telling the inquisition he was a breakaway faction to the empire with a shady reason and something they should be investigating

Given how much his original fluff has been retconned I'm sure that may have changed since, but that would make me rather upset.
>>
>>43520222
yeah but not Officio Assassinorium offensive. Usually that is an inside-job level of "I really fucking hate that guy"
>>
>>43520168
>TELL ME /TG/...what did he do!?
Kept surviving.

That being said
>SoB
For which purpose? They're an army not a strike force.
>>43520222
>tfw the IoM has been free having scuffles with Eldar and Orks for so long it legitimately hobbled their strategy
>>43520251
>but that would make me rather upset.
Heyyy, it could be worse.
>>
>>43520168
It's because chaos, that's why
Farsight stepped on the wrong shit and is going to bring down the eastern fringe if he or the guys swarming around him are not stopped
>>
>>43520290
>Heyyy, it could be worse.
No bones about it, it IS worse. Them retconning his original incarnation entirely would just be the cherry on top.
>>
they might have figured out what the dawnblade dose and how it works, and they want it real bad
>>
>>43520290

>For which purpose? They're an army not a strike force.

Probably to back up the IG, I imagine their zeal will also come in handy. Haven't read Kauyon, but there may also be religious relics on the planet.
>>
>>43520538
Kauyon is interesting. Shadowsun killed the chaptermaster of the Raven Guard, Corax is now in command.

They are pissed because they can't kill her, and she keeps on evading death. It's almost like she has skill and isn't a chaos scrublord.
>>
>>43520603
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she was a disguised farseer.
>>
>>43520603
eh she was unusually focused because for once she wasnt distracted by the Ko'sarro Dick
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.