[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Strikers '89 Quest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 151
So this is it! Haha. Been a long, long run.

Archive here:
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Strike%20witches%201989

++

"Jesus that thing's big..." You hiss, looking at the massive shape of the shield. You don't vocalize your thoughts on how stupid a name that is, however fitting, even if it is just a reporting name. It's turning inbound, which somehow strikes you as comical- that thing's got to be the size of a decent cruiser, and it's in the merge with you.

It stops being comical when Merlin calls a warning at the same time as your automated threat detection gear. "Frank, we're painted!" She yells, indicating a fire-control radar has your big fighter on it's screens.

"Break Break!" You order, slamming the fenrir into a hard right turn, launching decoys to try and throw off the radar.

"Frank it's firing!" Merlin calls- you feel the shockwave of several massive shells punching through the air behind you, the monster's tracking systems struggling to match your fighter's turn.

"Jesus." You hiss, leveling out just at treetop level, still approaching- you're just over a hundred and ten miles out, and it only barely missed you. "Everyone still here?"

"Two." Wendy responds, like any good wingmate.

"We are several miles to your north, my love, but we are unharmed." Konstantina answers, a second later. "How do you wish us to attack?"

[] We'll go in high, you go in low, try and confuse it.
[] We'll come up from below, you see if you can't dive on it.
[] We'll all hit it from above, keep our energy up
[] We'll all come up from below, it shouldn't be as well defended on the underside

And

{} We'll see about knocking out some of it's weapons, you focus on knocking out it's engines.
{} Take out it's guns, we'll go after it's engines
>>
>>43148286
>[X] We'll go in high, you go in low, try and confuse it.
>{X} We'll see about knocking out some of it's weapons, you focus on knocking out it's engines.
>>
File: 1355267819232.jpg (164 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1355267819232.jpg
164 KB, 960x720
>>43148286
>[x] We'll go in high, you go in low, try and confuse it.
>{x} Take out it's guns, we'll go after it's engines
Bounce that fucker right outta the sky! Best night of the week!
>>
>>43148286
>[] We'll all hit it from above, keep our energy up
>{} Take out it's guns, we'll go after it's engines
>>
>>43148286
>[] We'll go in high, you go in low, try and confuse it.
>{} We'll see about knocking out some of it's weapons, you focus on knocking out it's engines.
>>
>>43148286
>[x] We'll all come up from below, it shouldn't be as well defended on the underside
>{x} We'll see about knocking out some of it's weapons, you focus on knocking out it's engines.

<<It's time.>>
>>
Tonight's the night.
>>
File: SWQ Badges.png (197 KB, 1000x1400) Image search: [Google]
SWQ Badges.png
197 KB, 1000x1400
[X] We'll go in high, you go in low, try and confuse it.

{X} We'll see about knocking out some of it's weapons, you focus on knocking out it's engines.
>>
>>43148286
>[x] We'll go in high, you go in low, try and confuse it.
>{x} We'll see about knocking out some of it's weapons, you focus on knocking out it's engines.

Let's hope that damned thing sucks at multi tasking.
>>
>>43148286

>[X] We'll go in high, you go in low, try and confuse it.
I dont suppose everyone could go for the weapons? We dont actually need to destroy it just make it safe to retake Megalith right?
>>
>>43148505
When tonight?
>>
File: I hope this thing can dodge.gif (50 KB, 345x329) Image search: [Google]
I hope this thing can dodge.gif
50 KB, 345x329
>>43148286
Here we go
>>
File: Merlin in suit.jpg (318 KB, 1212x2224) Image search: [Google]
Merlin in suit.jpg
318 KB, 1212x2224
So yeah...
Farewell gift for you all.
>>
>>43148505
Just let us know what source material you traced when you do post it
>>
>>43148767

!
>>
>>43148286
>[] We'll go in high, you go in low, try and confuse it.
{} Take out it's guns, we'll go after it's engines
>>
>>43148767
nice
>>
>>43148767
Nice job anon Merlin is not for lewds
>>
>>43148286
[x] We'll all hit it from above, keep our energy up
{x} We'll see about knocking out some of it's weapons, you focus on knocking out it's engines.
>>
File: 1405480860926.gif (4 MB, 639x478) Image search: [Google]
1405480860926.gif
4 MB, 639x478
>>43148505
IT IS TIME!
>>
[x] We'll go in high, you go in low, try and confuse it.
{x} We'll see about knocking out some of it's weapons, you focus on knocking out it's engines.

"Well go in high and focus on the guns. You come up from below, try to knock out it's engines." You order, hooking the fenrir into a ballistic climb, Wendy close behind you. "Be careful! We don't know this thing's capabilities."

"Understood, my love. Ah, how wonderful this is! to finally fight by your side!" Konstantina coos, and you spare a look out over your left wing to watch her and Natalya, only detectable because the fenrir, knowing you were searching for them, picked them out in a highlight. They're already diving for the deck, below the treetops even, a display of prowess only witches could pull off.

"It's still tracking us!" Merlin warns as you break above the cloud layer, close enough for your AMRAAMS to engage now. The new D models you're equipped with are a wartime improvement, with incredibly good off-boresight for a BVR missile- you can literally fire them at a target behind you, if you want.

1/2
>>
You level out briefly at twenty thousand feet, shooting a single glance at the sun before nosing the fighter over in a dive, the big shape of the shield picked out below you by the flight computer in a green silhouette through the clouds.

"It's climbing to meet us." Merlin says, a split-second before you warn Wendy. "Should we-"

Suddenly the sky around you is split by tracers, screaming by impossibly fast, as the big aircraft opens fire on you. You grunt and roll away, trying to defeat the gun's tracking programs again. "There was no warning!" Merlin cries. "Frank they've got to be tracking mechanically! There was no warning!"

You grunt a response, finally breaking free enough of the searching tracers to catch a glimpse of the tail of the huge aircraft breaking the cloud deck like some gigantic ocean predator's fin. It's well inside AMRAAM range, and with Merlin you'll have no problem trying to target anything, but you're not sure about how much damage they'll really do, even with her, and it'll mean you're slightly more vulnerable as they drop clear of your weapons bays.

[] Use the AMRAAMs anyway- any damage we can do now is worth it.
[] We haven't seen what all this thing can do yet, let's hold on to the missiles- we might need them.
>>
>>43149330
>[] We haven't seen what all this thing can do yet, let's hold on to the missiles- we might need them.
>>
>>43149330
>[] Use the AMRAAMs anyway- any damage we can do now is worth it.
>>
>>43149330
>[] We haven't seen what all this thing can do yet, let's hold on to the missiles- we might need them.
>>
>>43149330
>[x] We haven't seen what all this thing can do yet, let's hold on to the missiles- we might need them.
>>
>>43149330
>>
>>43149330
>[x] We haven't seen what all this thing can do yet, let's hold on to the missiles- we might need them.

Let's answer with our cannon(s).
>>
>>43149330
>[] Use the AMRAAMs anyway- any damage we can do now is worth it.
Actually, I want to fire the missiles not to damage the Shield, but to see what kinds of anti-missile systems it's packing.
>>
>>43149330
>>
>>43149330
>>
>>43149330
>[X] We haven't seen what all this thing can do yet, let's hold on to the missiles- we might need them.
>>
>>43149330
>>
>>43149330
Though >>43149461 has a point, maybe fire one?
>>
[x] We haven't seen what all this thing can do yet, let's hold on to the missiles- we might need them.

Even inside AMRAAM range like this, you're not sure of the big plane's capabilities. Knowing you may need them later, you hold off on using the missiles, instead focusing on watching the six squat dorsal turrets pivot to track you and Wendy on you sweeping turn around the big plane.

Closing the distance as you turn, you're going to have to make a decision soon on an attack run- do you want to come in from behind, to maximize the number of turrets you can attack, or come across the big plane, giving you a shot at the engines too, but increasing the risk to yourself?

[] Back to front, let Konstantina and Natalya handle the engines like we ordered them to
[] We'll cut across the thing, between the four of us, we might be able to drop it in one pass!
>>
>>43149937
>[] Back to front, let Konstantina and Natalya handle the engines like we ordered them to
>>
>>43149937
>[] Back to front, let Konstantina and Natalya handle the engines like we ordered them to
man neither of these choices are good
>>
>>43149937
>[x] Back to front, let Konstantina and Natalya handle the engines like we ordered them to
Less risk to ourselves.
>>
>>43149937
>>
>>43149937
>>
>>43149937
>[x] Back to front, let Konstantina and Natalya handle the engines like we ordered them to
>>
>>43149937
>[X] Back to front, let Konstantina and Natalya handle the engines like we ordered them to

The turrets are more important than the engines right now.
>>
>>43149937
>Codename: Shield
If it doesn't have at least dozen comatose Witches hardwired into the Machine, Matrix style, to generate a gigantic shield I'll be fucking surprised. All of those Witches that were indoctrinated/went missing/Putin get his hands on are probably in the thing.

Have Wendy ride our ass (heh) using our bulk to hide her presence. Get close and pile drive it.
>>
>>43149937
>>
>>43149937
[x] Back to front, let Konstantina and Natalya handle the engines like we ordered them to
>>
>>43150130
>All of those Witches that Putin got his hands on are probably in the thing.

I doubt it, if they were then Putin wouldn't have sent Konnie and Nuts here to help us prevent the end of the world.
>>
>>43150366
>Putin (didn't) get
I should double-check what I type while drunk.
>>
>>43149330
>>[x] Back to front, let Konstantina and Natalya handle the engines like we ordered them to.

Stick to our hastily put together plan!

So this is it, the last thread. . . man to think how far Frank has come in the last year (three years for us).
>>
File: where does time go.jpg (60 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
where does time go.jpg
60 KB, 550x366
>>43150433
>three years

I never get used to quests ending. I just expect them to keep going.
>>
>>43150496
don't we all.
>>
>>43150496

Dude I was starting my Junior year of college when SW89 started, I graduated a few months before Part II started, god does time fly.
>>
>>43150496
i my self was late to the game i came in just before Berlin
>>
[x] Back to front, let Konstantina and Natalya handle the engines like we ordered them to

You decide to make your first run back to front, trusting Konstantina and Natalya to handle the engine nacelles as you ordered. "Ok, Wendy, follow me in. We're making a run on it, back to front. Hit the turrets."

"Two." Wendy responds, and you turn in, willing the fenrir to go faster as you close in on the shield, noting that, oddly, it has no dedicated rear-mounted guns.

Switching your display over to guns, you line up and hit the trigger, sending a storm of shells from the twinned cannons at the rearmost turret. A split second later, your rounds are joined by Wendy's own, an unbroken stream of fire between your two craft and the turret.

The thing's armor holds up for a split second before a sheild flashes to life over it, one that absorbs your firepower without a visible fault and slides along the dorsal surface of the big plane, always keeping itself between your shells and the surface armor of the thing.

In return, it's own turrets pivot to draw a bead on you, while smaller, closer-in emplacements send a hail of bullets your way. Small caliber rounds, nothing bigger than a heavy machine gun, Merlin's own magical shield springs into being, absorbing the fire easily.

Your attack run is spent before you can blink, the only damage you've done to the massive aircraft being limited to armor and some minor paint damage where round fragments skipped off of the hull. "Konstantina, heads up, this thing is sheilded!" You call, peeling away, diving under a short burst of tracers from a pivoting cannon.

"We know, my love." She responds, having ended her own attack run. "We were unable to damage our target. "

[] "It has to have been damaged though, no witch can keep a shield up forever. Hit it again!"
[] "Ok, new plan. I'm going to send Wendy over to help you, I'll try and keep it distracted."
[] Ask Merlin's opinion- if anyone's going to know how to kill it, it'll be her.
>>
>>43150698
>[] Ask Merlin's opinion- if anyone's going to know how to kill it, it'll be her.
>>
>>43150698
>[] Ask Merlin's opinion- if anyone's going to know how to kill it, it'll be her.
>>
>>43150698
>[x] Ask Merlin's opinion- if anyone's going to know how to kill it, it'll be her.
So there are enemy witches in there.
>>
>>43150698
>[X] Ask Merlin's opinion- if anyone's going to know how to kill it, it'll be her.
>>
>>43150698
>>
File: UsTE2wO.png (419 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
UsTE2wO.png
419 KB, 900x900
>literally the last thread

WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME
>>
>>43150698
>[x] Ask Merlin's opinion- if anyone's going to know how to kill it, it'll be her.
>>
>>43150698
>>
>>43150698
>>
>>43150698
Should have fired a missile while we were farther away to have found this out earlier.
>>
File: fenrir_mod1.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
fenrir_mod1.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>43150698

Onscreen!
>>
>>43150698
>it has shields
>not landing, carving a hole in the bulkhead, and blowing the thing up internally like X-Com.
I called it. Why didn't you listen?
>>
>>43151090
>Should have fired a missile
It's codename is SHIELD. This alone should have been a giant, neon pink, flashing freshly circumcised phallus. Ghost could not have given a clearer hint it was FINAL BOSS and that Mecha Stalin didn't load it down with psychic and magic juju.
>>
>>43150774
OI YOU PAY DENBTS
>>
File: 1337823104631.png (190 KB, 399x428) Image search: [Google]
1337823104631.png
190 KB, 399x428
>>43151813

Fuck off, pal. This is my last chance ever to laugh at ghost for slow updates. I WILL NOT BE DENIED
>>
>>43151869
>how far were you from your computer yesterday?
>>
>>43151869
>laugh at QMs for slow updates
>literally take years off from updating your own quests
>>
>>43150698
for massive damage etc
>>
File: i hear them.png (59 KB, 455x451) Image search: [Google]
i hear them.png
59 KB, 455x451
>>43151976
>people still expecting updates for those
>>
[x] Ask Merlin's opinion- if anyone's going to know how to kill it, it'll be her.

"Alright, Merlin, talk to me." You say, wheeling the fenrir around in a broad turn, keeping an eye on the gun turrets. "What do you think?"

"I'm not sure." She responds hesitantly. "It's got shields, really strong ones, that means we know there's witches in there, but I think we can break through them using the cannon, but it's untested, and I don't know how much it'll drain me."

"Cannon?" You ask, looking over your weapons board- guns, missiles- oh, there it is, MSTR_ARM_00. Not that that makes much sense either, you think.

"Prototype, the fighter had to be built around it." Merlin explains as you look back over your shoulder in time to roll over the top of a line of tracers- almost got careless there for a second. "It's like a railgun, but it was designed to shoot down martian dreadnaughts."

"So like the tesla weapon, then?" You ask. "Well then why the hell didn't we bring the Wyvern?"

"This one was designed for one shot kills." She explains. "In space. They were supposed to be fit to the Arkbird."

"So it should knock that thing down?" You ask, reaching out for the arming switch.

"It should, but Frank..." She pauses. "Frank if it has shields, that means there's witches on board. S-should we try to save them?"

[] Situation's too dangerous, we don't have the time.
[] Anyone have a plan? We have to move fast if we're going to try!
>>
>>43152072
Your debt's are pilling up eh? Better get on it ya hooser.
>>
>>43152081
>[x] Anyone have a plan? We have to move fast if we're going to try!
WENDY, KONNIE, NUTS.

BOARDING ACTION.
>>
>>43152081
>[] Anyone have a plan? We have to move fast if we're going to try!
>>
>>43152081
>>
>>43152081
>>
>>43152081

We're going to die as the savior of witches.
>>
>>43152081
>>
>>43152081
>[] Situation's too dangerous, we don't have the time.
>>
>>43152081
>>
>>43152081

Guardian of Witches, shall defend!
>>
>>43152081
>>
>>43152081

"All hands, prepare for boarding action."
>>
>>43152081

World at stake and we have to worry about witches that may or may not be friendly or witches at all i.e. Volgin's Iron Curtain... No reason to vote the other option. Any chance someone brought a basket-hilt claymore?
>>
>>43152081
>[X] Anyone have a plan? We have to move fast if we're going to try!
>>
>>43152081
I assume that even if we only use it to knock out the engines the fall will still kill everyone on board
>>
>>43152072
>expecting updates
2013 and 2014 still happened m8.
>>
File: Let's do this.gif (468 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
Let's do this.gif
468 KB, 400x250
>>43152081
>>
>>43152219
The only reason why I'd vote the other if I was reasonably sure that they're the brainwashed-and-crazy witches, and not actual people.

But still, we're better than the Soviets. Shall defend, and all that.
>>
>>43152219
I think Wendy did.
>>
>>43152081
>[x] Situation's too dangerous, we don't have the time
enemy witches, survival of the planet, c'mon.
>>
>>43152072
>Where were you for the better part of 2013 and 2014
>>
>>43152072
Back home already? I hope your trip went alright
>>
File: 1442290747674.png (16 KB, 1062x573) Image search: [Google]
1442290747674.png
16 KB, 1062x573
>>43152303

Working.
>>
>>43152081
Can we use chaff and some countermeasures as well as lots and lots of small objects combined with strong punches from missiles to create a disruption in a magic shield, enough for our Witches to get within the shield and attempt a boarding/destroy turrets from point-blank range?
>>
File: Putting it in.png (83 KB, 302x329) Image search: [Google]
Putting it in.png
83 KB, 302x329
>>43152357
>>
[x] Anyone have a plan? We have to move fast if we're going to try!

You sigh. Predictable. Fate of the world at stake- and you can't bring yourself to kill the witches on board, not without knowing for sure they're really your enemies.

"Ok, all elements, listen up." You intone over your ad-hoc squadron net before getting everyone up to speed.

"I'm not leaving those girls to die without giving them a chance." You say, shooting a look back over your shoulder at the massive form of the shield as it turns slowly to keep you in the firing arcs of as many guns as it can. "But I don't know how we can do this in time. I'm open to suggestions."

"If my love wishes, Natalya and I will board the craft." Konstantina says. "We can exit later and survive a free-fall jump without a parachute easily, but I do not know how we can save any witches aboard."

"I can go in as well, sir." Wendy notes. "The Valkyrie is a variable mode unit, and I'll be better armed and armored than they would be, but it will be rather difficult to move around in smaller corridors. But I can also carry witches out, should we need to."

[] Send Wendy in, you're not worried if she has to punch her way through walls in there or not, and she's got the best chance of survival
[] Send Konstantina and Natalya, there's got to be some kind of system in there for getting the crew witches out.
[] Send all three in. You don't need any help up here and that way everyone in there has a better chance of survival.
>>
>>43152504
[] Send all three in. You don't need any help up here and that way everyone in there has a better chance of survival.
>>
>>43152504
>[] Send all three in. You don't need any help up here and that way everyone in there has a better chance of survival.
>>
>>43152504
>[] Send all three in. You don't need any help up here and that way everyone in there has a better chance of survival.

Solo mission? Solo Mission.
>>
>>43152504
>>
File: 1375835911775.gif (463 KB, 175x177) Image search: [Google]
1375835911775.gif
463 KB, 175x177
>>
>>43152504
>The Valkyrie is a variable mode unit

Knew it, it was this!

>>43152504
>[x] Send all three in. You don't need any help up here and that way everyone in there has a better chance of survival.
>>
>>43152504
>[x] Send Wendy and Natalya in, you're not worried if Wendy has to punch her way through walls in there or not, and Natalya is there to ensure that she doesn't get swamped in the event of hostiles.

WENDY AND NATALYA
>>
>>43152504
>>
>>43152504
>>
>>43152504
>[x] Send all three in. You don't need any help up here and that way everyone in there has a better chance of survival.
>>
>>43152504
>>
I can't help but laugh at typical Frank and his knightly ways.

Their going to name Acaemies or streets near the witch'es school after him.
>>
File: Merlin Doujin censor.png (1 MB, 1600x1767) Image search: [Google]
Merlin Doujin censor.png
1 MB, 1600x1767
>Originally it was just Merlin and Kenji
>And then it just took off from there
>Thanks to a certain Greek things I just had too much fun

Your welcome Merlinfags.

http://i.imgur.com/freFGtX.png
>>
>>43152504
>[X] Send all three in. You don't need any help up here and that way everyone in there has a better chance of survival.

I'd send Wendy alone, but if there's Russian witches, they may need encouragement to abandon ship.
>>
>>43152617
>implying they havn't started already

>>43152622
JESUS HALLEY!
>>
File: Hally dun'goofed.png (118 KB, 334x491) Image search: [Google]
Hally dun'goofed.png
118 KB, 334x491
>>43152622
>Ghost's reaction
>>
>>43152622
What in the name of Hellcow?
>>
>>43152622
I wonder what doujin this was traced from
>>
>>43152622

WHAT
HAVE
YOU
DONE!?
>>
File: 2lewd.gif (576 KB, 318x269) Image search: [Google]
2lewd.gif
576 KB, 318x269
>>43152622
>>
File: CrUXvsn.gif (559 KB, 483x439) Image search: [Google]
CrUXvsn.gif
559 KB, 483x439
>>43152622
WITNESSED!
>>
>>43152622
Welp, now we know what Ghost's next project will be. The only question is if the courts will consider it as justifiable homicide.
>>
>>43152622
You really did it....
>>
File: lewd5.jpg (39 KB, 390x291) Image search: [Google]
lewd5.jpg
39 KB, 390x291
>>43152622
DAMN HALLY!
>>
>>43152694
It would be more offensive if it actually looked good.
>>
>>43152622

Amusing.
>>
File: youmakemesad.gif (5 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
youmakemesad.gif
5 MB, 400x225
>>43152622
>>
File: 1386835993604.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1386835993604.gif
1 MB, 250x250
>>43152622
>>
File: 1171407168822.jpg (93 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1171407168822.jpg
93 KB, 400x300
>>43152504
>>
>>43152622
Literally bottom of the barrel.
Feelthyhornet tier of faggotry.
At least there's no plausible way you can make things any worse
>>
File: 1330146311691.jpg (38 KB, 600x460) Image search: [Google]
1330146311691.jpg
38 KB, 600x460
>>43152622
Halley how much for an entire doujin. NAME THY PRICE!
>>
File: clapping shia.gif (8 MB, 1067x600) Image search: [Google]
clapping shia.gif
8 MB, 1067x600
>>43152622
>At the end of the series. Halley has the last laugh.

Well fucking done you glorious bastard. Well fucking done.
>>
>>43152622
Wait a sec, she doesn't have glasses on.

IS NOT MERLIN, WE ARE OF SAFE

MERLIN'S VIRTUE IS OF SECURE!
>>
>>43152781
>inb4 halley update the pic with glasses.
>>
File: 1407035723828.png (751 KB, 565x510) Image search: [Google]
1407035723828.png
751 KB, 565x510
>>43152799
>>
>>43152799
NTR is never cool, Haley.
>>
>>43152799
>Not replacing it with zergface

It's like you don't want to honour the murder/k/ube.
>>
File: riker grin.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
riker grin.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>43152799
>Daddy

I can die now.
>>
File: You know what time it is.jpg (31 KB, 320x476) Image search: [Google]
You know what time it is.jpg
31 KB, 320x476
>>43152854
>>
>>43152868
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH
>>
File: 1435210571350.gif (761 KB, 320x134) Image search: [Google]
1435210571350.gif
761 KB, 320x134
>>43152799
>>
File: TTViDgN.jpg (221 KB, 1082x1540) Image search: [Google]
TTViDgN.jpg
221 KB, 1082x1540
>>43152799
Nuclear option deployed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc
>>
>>43152799
Like I was okay until "Daddy".

Bruh.
>>
>>43152655
DID SOMEONE SAY HELLCOW?
>>
>>43152868
>Post congratulating you on causing such a shitstorm.
>Get tagged with the revenge guys.

Halley plz
>>
>>43152889

Merlin x Hellcow.
>>
>>43152889
Shouldn't that be the them tits hellcow pic?
>>
File: 1433997798201.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1433997798201.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>43152868
YOU WILL BE BANNED ETERNAL, SHINY AND CHROME!
>>
>>43152868
Nah, Kenji one is okay. Frank one is not.
>>
>>43152868
SUCH A LUST FOR SHITPOSTING NYAAA
>>
[x] Send all three in. You don't need any help up here and that way everyone in there has a better chance of survival.

"Ok, here's the plan then." You state, thinking about the options. "I want all three of you going in. We don't have too much time, you've got to move fast. But I won't kill it till you're all clear, understood?"

"Of course, my love." Konstantina responds. "Our mission is to disable the shields?"

"And recover the witches inside if at all possible." You add.

"Hmm. My butcher is being kind to our lessers. This is an unknown side of you, my darling." She says, sounding contemplative. "I am unsure if I like it. However, we will do this. Perhaps it will change my mind."

"Ok." You order. "Form up behind me, I'll punch a hole in it, then you'll go in from there, clear?"

"Understood." Konstantina responds.

"Here's the only areas I think are safe to hit, Frank." Merlin says, shooting you a block of data that rapidly transforms itself to three target markers on the sheild itself. "The rearmost one is probably the safest to hit and insert from, but it will take them the longest. The center one should be the closest to the witches, I think, but you'll have to be really careful with the shot. The one on the front will also knock out the turret up there, but that could cause the ammunition under it to cook off."

[] Breech the aft end of the Sheild. It's the safest bet.
[] Breech the middle- time is an issue.
[] Breech the forward compartments, under the guns. The risk is worth it.
>>
File: The one true mount.jpg (702 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
The one true mount.jpg
702 KB, 3000x3000
>>43152918
Don't have that one, but I have this one.
>>
File: toothygrin.png (6 KB, 298x290) Image search: [Google]
toothygrin.png
6 KB, 298x290
I guess this means that Strikers'89...

... ends with a bang.
>>
>>43152942
>[] Breech the aft end of the Sheild. It's the safest bet.

No more dead soldiers
>>
>>43152942
>>
>>43152942
>>
File: ohyou.jpg (50 KB, 576x439) Image search: [Google]
ohyou.jpg
50 KB, 576x439
>>43152964
>>
>>43152942
[] Breech the middle- time is an issue.
>>
>>43152942
>[X]Breech the middle- time is an issue

Guys we gotta get in fast and get out. I trust our skills, and the longer we take, the better chance we have of dying horribly.
>>
>In the span of two posts Halley has NTR'd Kenji, Merlinfags, Daighterufags, Ghostdivision himself, and the haremfags

This isn't just cucking this is advanced cucking.
>>
>>43152964
It'll be the only SWQ related thing that has a proper end.
>>
>>43152942
>[] Breech the middle- time is an issue.
>>
>>43152964
Aw shit look at deme cumming in here with that killer pun
>>
>>43152942
>[x] Breech the aft end of the Sheild. It's the safest bet.
Safety first, but lets just hope that Merlin doesn't get too loud about us firing our cannon
>That filename
Support soon?
>>
>>43152990
OH SHIT SON
>>
>>43152942
We are under the gun! Before halley drops another lewd in this thread
>>
>>43152942
>[] Breech the forward compartments, under the guns. The risk is worth it.
>>
>>43152964
At least it has a proper end rather than dying halfway through Like AWiY.
>>
>>43152942
>[X] Breech the middle- time is an issue.

>filename
Oh no. Girls, why couldn't you listen?
>>
>>43152997
>support soon

Oh god I hope not. I know they want to help, but if they're here, we'll care too much for them to do our job. They can't keep up with us and we're the only chance at beating this thing there is.
>>
File: 1335913811778.png (292 KB, 646x720) Image search: [Google]
1335913811778.png
292 KB, 646x720
>>43152990
>proper

I wonder how you'll feel about that statement in a few hours.
>>
>>43152964
At least it will have an ending unlike a certain someone's stuff.
>>
>>43152942
>[x] Breech the middle- time is an issue.
We don't have time to screw around too much.
>>
File: all that money.png (790 KB, 862x719) Image search: [Google]
all that money.png
790 KB, 862x719
>>43152964
You didn't update at all your posting privileges are revoked
>>
>>43153029
Why? You think Ghost will...

cock things up?
>>
>>43153029

planefag.

planefag what are you doing.

stahp
>>
>>43152942
>>
File: 1414205107024.jpg (1 MB, 1800x2000) Image search: [Google]
1414205107024.jpg
1 MB, 1800x2000
Oh fuck yes I'm back in time to catch the last thread, thank god. I was afraid I'd get held up thanks to the flooding.
>>
>>43153029
You madman
You've begun it again
Was this part of your master plan?
>>
File: THE END RESULT.png (109 KB, 394x394) Image search: [Google]
THE END RESULT.png
109 KB, 394x394
I'm having too much fun with this.
>>
>>43153029
We asked for Megalith. We got Megalith, and ALL that entails. You are trying to stir up stuff.
>>
>>43153029
Planefag.
Tell me you are going to do what I think you're about to do.
Right?
I will have to brace myself then with a stiff drink.
>>
>>43153064
He probably does think that.

The only other meaning would be that he's gonna run another SWQ, and he'd rather dick his sister than do that.
>>
>>43153088
>Flooding
You a Flip?
>>
>>43152964
CARLOS

>>43152942
>[x] Breech the middle- time is an issue.
>>
>>43153090
Where's her glasses huh?
>>
File: 1416791847673.jpg (14 KB, 119x141) Image search: [Google]
1416791847673.jpg
14 KB, 119x141
>>43152990
>>43153014
>>43153031
>>43153058

Thank you for reminding us of shit everybody fucking knows.
>>
File: 4OZIe3B.jpg (490 KB, 1600x1125) Image search: [Google]
4OZIe3B.jpg
490 KB, 1600x1125
>>43152622
For reference
>>
File: 1394584575120.png (32 KB, 509x180) Image search: [Google]
1394584575120.png
32 KB, 509x180
>>43153138
Planefag.... You must finish it.
>>
File: 1445194059449.png (410 KB, 714x765) Image search: [Google]
1445194059449.png
410 KB, 714x765
>>43152622
>>43152799
>>43152854
>>43153090
Duuuuude.

That's dank yo.
>>
>>43153125
Sshh

it's just another witch that had a thing for Kenji

all is well in heaven
>>
>>43153111
You know how California's been in a drought for years and years?
Yeah, the Mojave floods real easy on the blue moons that torrential rain does show up.
>>
>>43153168
>trying to force Planefag do something

It's almost like you WANT him to write something hateful out of spite. You want to see Minna NTR Young?
>>
>>43153201
It's not like Halley won't beat him to it.
>>
>>43153201
Minna and Young already cuck-caked eachother though
>>
>>43153201
Even if for whatever reason he declares 89 to be non-canon, the story has gone on for so long its basically its own thing.
>>
>>43153201
I think anons want to see that so they can mastermind Young banging the rest of the unit. Who else do you think was Katya granddad?
>>
File: 3dglasses.png (50 KB, 323x295) Image search: [Google]
3dglasses.png
50 KB, 323x295
I'm just here for Ghost's updates, anons.

and to watch you react to them
>>
>>43152942
>>
>>43153224
>implying I care about canon
I don't like seeing characters I've grown to like get hurt/killed because the author wants to spite his audience. Mostly Harmless fucking sucked.
>>
>>43153247
And we're still waiting for SWQ.

Your point?
>>
>>43153264
To be fair the audience is fairly spite worthy

but that's why I love them
>>
File: bully-fapangel.gif (673 KB, 3020x1082) Image search: [Google]
bully-fapangel.gif
673 KB, 3020x1082
>>43153247
We're just here to laugh at you too
>>
>>43153247
Dude, you missed a golden opportunity to glaze over the corners you wrote yourself into
>Final SW89 thread starts as normal
>Fronk reminisces about the martian war, cue QM-swap for the history sequence and then back to the present
>>43153301
Part of it definitely, but you are downright addicted to seeing/assuming the worst in people mate
>>
>>43152942
>[x] Breach the middle - time is an issue.
>>
>>43153266
Anon, sometimes we must accept that some things are just can't happen.
Like Tonk Witches and SWQ continuing and having proper finish.

Accepting that will be release all the burden on your mind.

Not that i ever read original SWQ
>>
>>43153318
Reason why he doesn't: "But effort"
>>
File: 1429933126885.jpg (18 KB, 189x187) Image search: [Google]
1429933126885.jpg
18 KB, 189x187
>>43152622
Nice
>>
[x] Breech the middle- time is an issue.

"We're breaching the middle!" You call. "Wendy, you lead!"

You cut out Konstantina's protest by winging over and plugging in the max afterburners. A jolt of surprise runs through Merlin, settling down to warm embarrassment again. You angle in straight at the massive craft, watching as the turrets on this side- three on top, two on the underbelly, pivot around to draw a solution on you. You roll up into a climb just as they do, gaining thousands of feet of altitude in the blink of an eye before climbing over the top and looping back down into a dive and lining up on the designated target point for the breach.

[] Use the main gun, leave nothing to chance.
[] We saved those AMRAAMS for a reason!
[] Only a big pussy would go for two fox ones, I'm goin in for guns.
>>
>>43153370
>[] We saved those AMRAAMS for a reason!
>>
>>43153370
>>
>>43153306
>no toilet glock
>>
>>43153370
>>
File: 1425182225561.gif (601 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1425182225561.gif
601 KB, 320x240
>>43153370
>>
>>43153370
>[X]We saved those AMRAAMS for a reason!

Save the main gun for the final kill shot.
>>
>>43153318
>Part of it definitely, but you are downright addicted to seeing/assuming the worst in people mate

I don't have to assume, in this case.
>>
>>43153370
>>
>>43153370
>>
>>43153370
>[x] We saved those AMRAAMS for a reason!
>>
File: ijustwantyoutoknow.jpg (33 KB, 427x240) Image search: [Google]
ijustwantyoutoknow.jpg
33 KB, 427x240
>>43153370
>>
>>43153370
>>
I just wan't you fa/tg/uys to know, whatever happens now, It's been one hell of a ride with you all.
And Godspeed Ghost, Godspeed you magnificent bastard...
>>
>>43153370

>>43153226
What if Katya's granddad was a nice technician she met after the war?
>>
>>43153370
>>
>>43153370
>A jolt of surprise runs through Merlin, settling down to warm embarrassment again.
jesus christ i have the weirdest feeling in my pants right now, and i don't know how to feel about it

>[X] We saved those AMRAAMS for a reason!
>>
>>43153370
>[X] We saved those AMRAAMS for a reason!
>>
>>43153370
[] We saved those AMRAAMS for a reason!
>>
>>43153445
Indeed it had been quite a ride. But here in /tg/, THE RIDE NEVER ENDS!
>>
File: Niggasgettinblasted.jpg (142 KB, 774x607) Image search: [Google]
Niggasgettinblasted.jpg
142 KB, 774x607
>>43153370
>[x] Use the main gun, leave nothing to chance
>>
Anyone listening to a proper battle theme for this final thread?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_49H_N43jQ
>>
>>43153616
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXYMBEW3D9s
>>
>>43153616

you freaking wot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80XAJKqRU9k
>>
File: come on now.png (387 KB, 598x369) Image search: [Google]
come on now.png
387 KB, 598x369
>>43153616
>not Zero
>>
>>43153616
russia strong
http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1445045144903.webm
>>
>>43153655
Its not Zero without a climactic duel with an ace pilot.

Who shall fill Pixy's place, Ghost?
>>
>>43153616
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9hagVL-__c
>>
>>43153689
<<<NEW CONTACT>>>
Putin: "I can't let you do that Frank."
>>
>>43153725
>Putin
>Not Stalin
>>
>>43153725
>>43153737
>Putin
>Stalin
>Not Pierce
"Time to settle this once and all, Frank. Time to decide who is the REAL Strikers 89 hero!"
>>
>>43153655
Zero's for duels. We're fighting megalith.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZBoiW460nU
>>
>>43153772
>Then the Daughterus come in and stop the fighting
>>
>>43153689
The pilots we shot down over Tanana (or however the fuck it's spelt, the battle where we lost tomcat-chan).
>>
>>43153616
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA2TfyDkoqg
>>
>>43153772
>Putin
>Stalin
>Pierce
>Not Jake in a flying Abrams
"Forget about me?
>>
>>43153793
with puppy eyes?
>>
File: 1373161924179.gif (282 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1373161924179.gif
282 KB, 360x240
>>43153809
SUPRISE
>>
>>43153809
>"Forget about me?
"Yes i did actually"
>>
>>43153793
>Then the daughterus come in and shit hits the fan royally.
>Then the entire units get involved.
>The the respective services (Airforce and navy)
Begun, the daughteru wars have
>>
>>43153793
>>43153812
>Daughterus
>Still having puppy eyes

Nah they're too broken by the long hard army dick.
>>
>>43153737
How about something logical, likean actual Martian?

It'd be totally within the expectations of the story, plus the whole Mars is dead thing is a great plot point to cash in on right now.
>>
>>43153823
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgZLkjAzTrs
Cardboard Tank best tank.
>>
>>43153860
DAUGHTERUS ARE NOT FOR LEWDS.
>>
>>43153863
>Duel against an opponent whose technology is on par if not better than hours with a power source along different lines than ours
...yeah, that would warrant Zero
>>
File: I warned you.png (245 KB, 679x478) Image search: [Google]
I warned you.png
245 KB, 679x478
>>43153725
>>43153737
>>43153772
>>43153793
>>43153809
>>43153836
>>43153853
>Not Rufus flying in a prop plane with bald eagle support
>>
>>43153863
I am major "Putin is Right about Martian" advocate, and at this point i am begin to think Putin may just mistaken or just flat-out lying.

at best, we might get something about martian at end credit, but i doubt it
>>
>>43153943
The chances of anything coming from Mars are a million-to-one
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 151

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.