[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
shitbrewing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: nowthatswhaticallshitbrewing.jpg (413 KB, 1440x680) Image search: [Google]
nowthatswhaticallshitbrewing.jpg
413 KB, 1440x680
shitbrewing.
>>
>>43079465
So how are you going to tap Eater of the Dead again?

Combine Eater of the Dead with Phenax for an actual shitty combo worth posting about
>>
>>43079465
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aegP8j5al0
>>
>>43080095

it doesn't need to be tapped. you just fire it off as "0:do nothing" over and over.
>>
>>43080095
>>43080167
I know /tg/ can't into mtg, but seriously?
>>
>>43080095
This guy >>43080232 is actually right. From the rulings: "You can activate the ability whether or not Eater of the Dead is tapped. However, if Eater of the Dead is untapped when the ability resolves, the ability won't do anything."
>>
File: jank combo bro.png (1002 KB, 927x440) Image search: [Google]
jank combo bro.png
1002 KB, 927x440
And then every creature that was ever played (that wasn't Melira and didn't have shroud or hexproof) died.
>>
>>43081546
...which means it doesn't burn through the graveyards, either, so it's unlimited?
>>
>>43081959
>(that wasn't Melira
u wot, that hits Melira.
>didn't have shroud or hexproof)
Also Pro B
>>
>>43082896
... you're right I suck cocks. For some reason I thought that Retribution distributed -1/-1 counters
>>
File: clerics.jpg (65 KB, 896x310) Image search: [Google]
clerics.jpg
65 KB, 896x310
>>43082915
Everybody sucks cocks sometimes.
>>
>>43082956
BW Clerics is such a fun deck. You have great taste anon.
>>
>>43082127
Even if it was tapped you can "In reaction, I repeat this one trillion times" then attack with a trillion+2/4 elemental as long you have one legal target.

>M-muh gra-graveyard! targets!!
As long you can activate it once is enough, rest are in answer, they will fizzle, but you've activated them already as such they activate ceaseless searblades.
>>
So, any /shitbrew/ers fancy trying out their brews on cockatrice? We could have a "Shit Cup" tourney, see who's poop poops the poopiest.
>>
File: super_seeker.png (642 KB, 1500x310) Image search: [Google]
super_seeker.png
642 KB, 1500x310
Also works with Aphetto Alchemist (and then any artifact with a simple tap ability)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.