[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi guys, how much do you think does this model can cost?????
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: DSC_0041.jpg (756 KB, 1620x1080) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0041.jpg
756 KB, 1620x1080
Hi guys, how much do you think does this model can cost????? Picks next.
>>
$7000 dollaridoos, and it'll come with the mold lines still on
>>
File: DSC_0018.jpg (977 KB, 1620x1080) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0018.jpg
977 KB, 1620x1080
another
>>
>>43074846
>>43074815

That sword looks like a fucking bionicle.
>>
File: DSC_0024.jpg (932 KB, 1620x1080) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0024.jpg
932 KB, 1620x1080
and one more
>>
File: Ice_Sword.gif (2 KB, 225x114) Image search: [Google]
Ice_Sword.gif
2 KB, 225x114
>>43074880
found it. My little brother had this shit for like 6 bucks.
>>
>>43074938
I´m not the creator of the model, just the painter.
>>
>>43075137
I know, i was just commenting on the shittiness of the sword design. Also, the pose is awkward as hell.
>>
>>43074815
Paintjob is eyecatching at first, but neither technically very impressive nor too appealing overall. The golden trim is way to plain as is, and the lack of painted details like cables, bolts and lights makes the model boring to look at. The sword looks flat and lifeless.
The model itself seems put together well enough, though the gun arm is kinda awkwardly placed. The cockpit hatch is looking kinda off, but that might just be the angle of the photo, I dunno.
I'd not pay much beyond the regular price for this. Then again, maybe I am too critical, but I just love Knights.
>>
>>43074815
That gold is terrible. Put a wash or highlights or anything really on it.
>>
>>43074815
Go check the price on FW and then cut 50% off, theres your price. If you wanted to add value by painting it then you fucked up because it looks awful and the pose is retarded as fuck.
>>
>>43074815
a little heavy on the hazard stripes. I dunno if this is supposed to be part of an Iron Warriors legion. I am going to assume it is. I think I can confidently say when depicted, the IW don't bother with symmetry in regards to decals. A single leg plate, a shoulder, maybe an arm etc instead of mirroring the other side of the model. It really makes for a boring to look at model on top of what everyone else has already said without the hurtful comments.
>>
>>43074815
This will be put on Ebay for ~500 buckaroos
really it's worth less than FW price because the paintjob is basic and the pose is awkward.
The metal looks like it's been washed only, the gold is just there, the stripes are all airbrushed heavily and all the color is flat
>>
>>43074815
£50, 60/6
>>
>>43075137

The silver parts are done poorly. The wash is messy and obviously applied by a brush and un-uniform. The yellow is also a bit rough, but yellow is a tough color. The hazard stripes look good. Looks a bit airbrushed.

The paintjob is not something I'd call valuable or amazing, but it's not terrible and the model is very large. You should also keep in mind the assembly is worth money too. Don't get shortchanged.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.