[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MONEY AND DND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_mxdfqfA3lP1rmvej6o1_400.jpg (58 KB, 388x286) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxdfqfA3lP1rmvej6o1_400.jpg
58 KB, 388x286
Alrighty, im dming one of the most intresting charecters ive ever seen. He only cares about money... that is his only charecter trait. When combat starts, other PC litteraly have to bribe him to fight. He will literally do nothing unlss there is cash in it. Although his charecter has created some of the funneist moments ever, it kinda hard to get a quest going because he wont do anything unless there is massive profit, and even then he might go off and rob people and ignore the quest because the money is greater. How do i deal with this guy
>>
>>43060666
Money golem
>>
>>43060666
Rust monster
>>
>>43060687
omg.... rust monsters.... nice
>>
>>43060666
Give him a personal reason to do stuff. Like thieves making off with his cash, that sort of deal.

Or tell him to get a reason behind it instead of just MAD CA$$$H. Or just kill him off somehow, because if the party has to bribe him they're probably not having too much fun and getting their fair share of the loot.
>>
well, iwouldnt want to kill him outright because it gets hillaroius, as in he stole from a donations box in a temple, a preist cot him and told him to put it back. He then assumed they were all cultist or some shit and burned the temple down, then he assumed all the children in the orphanage were cultist, soon there was no city left. We were pissing our pants.
>>
>>43060836
Okay yea, that's just excessive murderhoboing. I mean jeeze, it's a priest, probably first level, guarding like 10 coppers. Don't need to burn down a whole town over ten coppers.

Also please no that's not funny at all, that's dumb.
>>
well, apperntly it was funny because we were all laughing and having a good time. you saying it wasnt funny dosent mean we didnt haave a grand ol time
>>
>>43060955
If you're having a good time then why did you need to make this thread
>>
well, we have a good time, but sometimes.... eh... it can be difficult to get there. i dont want him to stop, its just hard to get him to participate, when he does, it awesome.
>>
>>43061056
>its just hard to get him to participate

Instead of making a thread on /tg/, you should sit next to him and look at him and say the thing I'm greentexting here.

That's the best way to solve your problem.
>>
>>43061056
Well then go with the personal motivation plan, have the big bad's goons jack his savings to pay for an evil army or something.
>>
>>43061115
he kinda dosent care... i dont want to kick him out because we have alot of fun, but its just difficult to get him going.
>>
>>43060666
Are you 13?
Learn how to spell, man.
>>
File: shit's all retarded.jpg (46 KB, 358x292) Image search: [Google]
shit's all retarded.jpg
46 KB, 358x292
>>43060666
>>43060714
>>43060836
>>43060955
>>43061056
>>43061170
You must be 18 or older to browse this website.
>>
>>43061192
nah, i just dont feel like speling thngs rght rght nawo.
>>
>>43061192
What, you didn't notice the name?
>>
name of whaatdasfda>>43061241
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.