[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid= 797148
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /t/ - Torrents

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=797148
>>
No idea about the quality of the torrent or subs, but I can highly recommend to watch this show.

Despite the obvious gimmick of time travel, it is mainly a psychological drama framed as a murder mystery with themes of child neglect and abuse, and friendship as the hope to overcome all obstacles.
>>
Is this the one where the main character is an adult and gets framed for something, but somehow goes back in time in his kid body to try to stop a serial killer from killing kids or something?
>>
>>705795
Yeah.
>>
>>705814
Neat. I had been reading the manga, or at least what I could find. Is the anime concluded? Ongoing? Cut short?
>>
>>705872
It's concluded and complete.
>>
>>705896
I was slightly disappointed with the last few episodes. Not because of any flaw in the writing or direction, but because I was hoping it would work out otherwise (trying not to spoil anything, so I hope you get what I mean, lol). But very good anime! Watched it on a 55-inch TV and it was just a delight.
>>
>>705739
It includes horriblesubs which is a rip of of CR.
Should be good enough.
>>
File: The Cuck Without Me.png (611 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
The Cuck Without Me.png
611 KB, 1366x768
>>706717
Well, they focused on one of their subarcs way to long so expectations were definitely destroyed by a lot of people. It was definitely a direction flaw imo. Still love the anime 10/10 recommend. They pretty much covered the manga too.
>>
>>706964
Yeah Horriblesubs is good, just lacks chapters to FF through the OP/ED and the filesize seems a bit much.
>>706717
>>706980
I see what you mean but I felt happiness for her sake and he didn't seem to mind either so... and in any case the final scene provided closure for him as well.
>>
>>707016
Oh, I didn't mean "that" by any means lol.

And also, the anime skipped chapters of him drooling over the girl at the beginning of the story. So yeah, not "that" by any means.
>>
The manga definitely stands out from others, know nothing of the show.
>>
when in the hell will a animation company have the guts to adopt a Asano inio manga?
>>
The drama stuff in 1988 was way more interesting than the present-day stuff or the time travel gimmick. I would have actually liked it more if it was just about a kid trying to prevent kidnappings by befriending lonely children. In other words if the bullshit cover story he gave near the end of the show actually was the plot. Still, much better than most of the trash that airs every season these days. It's like the producers said "okay, look, if we have to do manga adaptation can't we at least adapt something with some actual substance?".

The identity of the kidnapper was a letdown though. It was super obvious, so obvious I figured it wouldn't actually be who it turned out to be.
>>
File: Sachiko.jpg (28 KB, 945x532) Image search: [Google]
Sachiko.jpg
28 KB, 945x532
Really enjoyed this one. It had some flaws, sure, but Satoru's mom made up for it. Had a massive boner for that yokai.
>>
>>706980
It's more like an 8/10.

It was perfect right up until he finished the arc with the main girl. From there it just kinda felt meandering. It had this really great focus and pace through out up to there, and judging by the name of the series it was really all revolving around that relationship and story. But once its over it loses that drive and just becomes "oh...well lets help these other two people kind of...then time jump...then...end with a scooby doo level caper."

Not to mention that fucking cucking. I know it's because the author intended the main to end up with Miss Optimistic Brain Damage (jesus that story about her father was retarded) but it felt forced as hell when the vast majority of the series was building up the relationship between the two main characters.

Who names their son after a nation in Africa?
>>
>>709103
>Who names their son after a nation in Africa?

賢也, it's Japanese you idiot. Ironically the kanji means 'is intelligent'.

Also 'cucking'? Jesus Christ they were kids in the first place, and his motivation as an adult is to save a human beings life. The notion that he's just trying to get laid/get a date, or that his 'reward' should be sex...seriously? Chalk up yet another on the long list of instances in which the use of the word 'cuck' is accompanied by something utterly vacuous.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.