[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SUPERCAR Discography (FLAC)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /t/ - Torrents

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 400px-SUPERCAR.jpg (57 KB, 400x261) Image search: [Google]
400px-SUPERCAR.jpg
57 KB, 400x261
Hey all, I managed to track down a healthy torrent of SUPERCAR with high quality audio. SUPERCAR was an Alternative Rock / ElectronicJapanese band from the mid 90's - mid 00's. They're awesome and I recommend you check them out! I find the albums Futurama and Highvision to be very accessible, although the whole catalog is definitely worth exploring. Happy seeding!

Magnet Link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3ad2894096ffe959feed5ccefa1459bdaeda1069&dn=Supercar
>>
>>694788
will check out OP. Seeding if goof shit.
>>
>>694788
It needs seeders.
>>
>>694852
I was downloading at 500kbps-1mbps last night. I moved the files so it stopped seeding. When I get home I'll either figure out how to reseed it, or upload a new torrent that includes the singles and the RE:SUPERCAR albums (2011).
>>
>>694853
Sweet, many thanks friend.
>>
>>694788
These guys are pretty fun to hear. Any seeds from people finishing their download would be appreciated.
>>
>>694894
>>694854
Just wanna update you guys so you don't think I forgot about this. I've been scouring the internet for hours to fill in some gaps in my Supercar collection. I'm even in the process of buying the 10th anniversary of Three Out Change. I doubt I'll be able to complete the whole discography (the singles seem near impossible to track down without paying $6 a piece), but I'll do what I can . I couldn't find a way to re-seed the Supercar torrent with utorrent, so I'll just upload a new, more complete torrent. Thanks for your understanding and I'll be sure to update . Should be later today but possibly as late as tomorrow.
>>
>>694788
>>694894
So here's the new Torrent that's a little more complete. Unfortunately I could not find FLAC files for the albums that were not present int the original torrent.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:43A8260DFA781BAF30F84C82C798024A995E79FB&dn=SUPERCAR.7z&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80%2fannounce
>>
>>695020
Hey man, thanks again. I really respect your dedication to this. It's always uplifting to see people sharing quality especially when they put so much time into it.
>>
>>695020
Thanks a lot!
>>
>>695020
Thanks!
>>
File: black nigga.png (456 KB, 722x808) Image search: [Google]
black nigga.png
456 KB, 722x808
>>694788

>legit
>>
To the brit that's dl'ing right now: I got your back
>>
>>703805
By our powers combined
>>
Are they like that other Japanese band named Boredoms? I get that vibe from the band pic.
>>
>>703864
No. Their sound is closer to Ride.
>>
>>694788
You may remember them for doing "storywriter"

The best fucking song in eureka 7
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.