[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Emily - Sister Attraction v1.0.1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /t/ - Torrents

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Emily - Sister Attraction.png (172 KB, 435x306) Image search: [Google]
Emily - Sister Attraction.png
172 KB, 435x306
I found this:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4149961449EA550D1AA57807D742A2B6142ABF31&dn=Emily%20-%20Sister%20Attraction%20v1.0.1.rar&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969

Emily: Sister Attraction is a dialogue driven and linear game, with dynamic content and plenty of pictures.
>>
talk about uncanny valley...
>>
>>681308
Trojan
>>
Has anybody played this?
>>
File: 309685-troll-doll.jpg (160 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
309685-troll-doll.jpg
160 KB, 1000x750
>>
>>681325
The version i played didn't look anything like OPs picture, it was fully text based where you had to type out commands. That being said, if you can pick it up somewhere else it's a very good game.
>>
>>681522
The one you're talking about can be found at http://www.love-joint.com/games.html

I'd suggest using mirror 2, since it uses zippy share. A tad faster than the first link.
>>
Good game! already completed
Suggest a run on your own, and after this follow walktrough:
http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3230
>>
is this torrent legit? the file size is different then the one you d/l from the site
>>
>>681621
no, torrent contains trojan
>>
>>681621
Downloaded and scanned both the archive and contents with Avast, Norton, HouseCall and MalwareBytes. Got no hits for Trojans or anything else.
>>
>>681633
Let's make a fact-check then.

- The game in the screenshot is a completely different game
- The real Emily - SA game is based on Adrift
- The same version from the official website has a different file-size
- The executable in the OP didn't run in a VB on Windows 10, the original does.
- Everything in the folder is the same as in the original, expect the game itself. Why?
- Also scite is put into autorun as soon as you open the file.
- MalwareBytes (one of the programs you mentioned) found the following in the VB:

>Trojan.Agent.Gen, C:\ProgramData\Emily - Sister Attraction v1.0.1.exe.exe, , >[423f0d477813a0965bccd6ab08fb24dc],

Fuck off with your bullshit malware.
>>
>>681689
I don't know what to tell you other than I have no dog in this race. I don't plan on playing this game and really don't care if anyone does. I'm just stopping in to help people with a few scans.

Like I said I downloaded it and scanned it. Found nothing. Ran it in a VM and it ran with no issues. Scanned the VM and found nothing.

Only good advice I can give Anons is don't trust people online, especially me. Run your own scans. Then decide if you want to play this game or not.
>>
>>681365
kek
>>
>>681736
lolwut
>>
this shit is trojan or virus

installed some bullshit in the computerstart
can't be deletet
comes everytimes back
isn't listet in the installed softwarelist of your computer

no question this shit is virus/trojan

so the question is, how to get rid of this shit?
tried manuell search and deleting and tried an live linux with virusscanner --> but did not found anything
(no a new installation is the last thing i want to do. i'm happy, when there are no traces of this shit, my computer is now not in the internet, and i don't do onlinebanking :-)

suggestions??
>>
>>681812
google
>>
>>681812
Boot up in safe mode, run a scan with malwarebytes and combofix.
If the problem persists, nuke, reformat and reinstall.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.