[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin live action
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /t/ - Torrents

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 10
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:BB1BF654C1319A7A2D9139296760351801697E5F&dn=attack+on+titan+live+action+2015+dvdscr+eng+sub+fanta&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.aletorrenty.pl%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337

https://kat.cr/attack-on-titan-live-action-2015-dvdscr-eng-sub-fanta-t11100872.html

Let's get in here and discuss why this is possibly the worst adaptation ever. Currently seeding.
>>
>>674416
Downloading now. I don't care if it's bad, I'm going to watch it for the hot Japanese actress.
>>
>>674416
they did a live action? oh wow... is the second season coming out, not that im gonna watch cause the first season was disappointing.
>>
Watched the whole thing, the fact that it's not exactly the same story isn't wasting it, but some scenes were just too strage/awkward.
TLDR: logic 404 not found
>>
Oh shit, I didn't know this was out already. Pretty excited, hope it's good. They should make an Evangelion live action someday too.
>>
File: baygelion.jpg (262 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
baygelion.jpg
262 KB, 1920x1080
>>674437
It's based on a monthly manga. There has to be a long wait to avoid fillers unless they want to end up like Nardo.
>>674462
Like when Eren almost became a man?
>>674465
Sure about that, buddy?
>>
Well I'm downloading it now myself. And i'm readying the red hot poker to gouge my eyes out in the aftermath.

Weirdly enough though, even though i hate live action adaptations, i'm kinda looking forward to Ansatsu Kyoushitsu live action. They better get the comedic aspect right or i'm going postal on their assess.

>>674465
Just fucking no. Evangelion is to much of an existential series to be done as a live action movie (japanese or hollywood). They're lucky that the new versions they've made have actually met with a degree of success (I quite like them at least)
>>
>>674465
>>674468
>>674503

Evangelion as a live-action movie?
OHELNO...

I am already nervous on what kind of twisted shit Hollywood would do on the upcoming "Ghost In The Shell" live-action film.
If they ever lose the philosophical shit that made the manga/film so good with more action explosive bullshit, I'll be fucking ditching that film.
>>
>>674508
They're......They're fucking not! OhGodWhy.jpeg.
Not fucking ghost in the shell. Whyyyyyyy!? When are these autistic fucks going to grow a brain and start writing original shit?(stupid question i know, they're austistic)
They've already fucked-up vidya games and sooo many books. Now mange/anime........I don't want to live in this world anymore.
>>
>>674510
I am also having mixed opinions about ScarJo playing Makoto.
Sure, ScarJo looks hot and can sometimes be a total badass, but I am still having my doubts with me.
>>
Imagine if any shit anime that is popular gets a live action movie...
>>
>>674511
It's just one of those things though, anime characters just can't be portrayed properly by 3-dimensional humans. As you say, ScarJo can be as hot and bad-ass as they want her to be, but she ain't no Makoto. The Major makes Blackwidow look like a sissy little girl for fuck sake. Not to mention all the plebs that are going to become fucking know-it-alls about the damn fanchise. yech~ Shit is sickening.

>>674519
It's a fucking horror movie we're all living in I swear.
>>
>>674519
Thankfully only good ones like SnK get those.
>>
>>674416
im going to watch it tonight, is the quality good? ive heard the story is crap and that doesnt matter since the person ill be watching it with doesnt know the source material, i just want a clear picture and decent sound.
>>
>>674571
video is pretty shit at 720x304 resolution but it was watchable on my laptop. And the film was pretty meh to be honest.
>>
File: ee.uu lleva el caos.jpg (116 KB, 1246x630) Image search: [Google]
ee.uu lleva el caos.jpg
116 KB, 1246x630
>>
>>674519
but that's pretty much what happens in japan though... There was even a Pheonix Wright movie.
>>
>>674416

Haha, wow, this is just terrible. I don't know about worst Live Action ever (Kiki's Delivery Service?) but it's hard to say since all* anime -> live action is shit. This is a bit on the high end of bad though.

* Yes, I know, Ruroni Kenshin was least bad.
>>
>>674416
well that was shit. just like the anime.
>>
>>674632
Thank you
>>
>>674622
And Rurouni still had some pretty big holes.......but yeah it was decent.

>>674632
God I hate the people that hype this anime. Don't get me wrong I enjoy the action scenes, but they are too few and far between. And the cliffhangers are just fucking bullshit. Also by the sounds of it the original creator has to get his shit together.
>>
>>674693

It's not that it was a good anime, it at really shitty animations, all of the characters were overly sensitive, the art wasn't the best, but it pushes boundaries that a lot of animes don't touch on. It was gore and it was fun. You think someone is safe? Fuck you, you don't know who is safe. The main character dies in an episode pretty early on. It was as hyped as SAO was and it held up to a certainty.

But what the fuck is this movie. Potato girl tries to fuck Eren, IS THEN PULLED FROM A WINDOW AND EATEN, then shows up on the ground with him a few minutes later? When they did the jumpshot from Mikasa being revealed to Eren talking to...Levi, what the fuck was that? I couldn't tell what just transpired. The shots looked so much alike I couldn't tell what was current and what was meant to be a memory/past information. The movie was really shitty for how much hype they tried to give it. It also looks like shit every time a titan dies.
>>
File: r9k says no.jpg (122 KB, 715x1492) Image search: [Google]
r9k says no.jpg
122 KB, 715x1492
>>674695
I don't think that was Sasha. Just some random broad.
I think Sasha had a bow and arrow so we'd all know who it was. I hate how they went full Reddit with her potato scene
>>
This movie was complete shit... Which made me pretty sad
>>
The only decent manga live action adaptation was GTO.
>>
>>674731
Now that I can agree on
>>
>>674695
Yup I'm with you all the way on that. I loved that they just mercilessly killed off characters left, right and centre. It was actually a little realistic, as the titans own humans, so only the best and most capable humans would be capable of fighting back i.e Levi, Mikasa and a couple of others whose names I just can't give a damn to remember.

Anyways I just finished wasting an hour and half on this fucking travesty and OMFG what a pile of absolute excrement. The whole setting was just wrong, completely Japanafied, no cultural diversity shitty city and wall design; Titans where about the only reasonably well done thing about it, and even the fell short of the par. And yeah the CG was fucking atrocious, as were the camera angles. The Eren titan scene looked like something from power rangers 18+. And doesn't make sense to the movie because eren's folks were already dead in this continuity, so when did he get the injection or the key? I assume when he was a kid, but still, fucking weak plotline setup. That was Hiana btw, potato girl was the one following Armin around and had the bow; but i get what you mean I had fucking trouble telling the majority of the female cast apart.

0/10, fail movie is more than I can describe by just saying fail. An absolute waste of money and time (for the creation of the movie I mean).

>>674731
Wow seriosly, they made GTO live action? That could work thinking about it, I never got to finsh the anime, but I liked the little I saw. Might have to take a look.
>>
>>674795

I couldn't tell Eren apart from THE BLACK HAIRED rejected Armin...this movie was really poorly done.
>>
>>674795

There are two separate live action GTO adaptations. One from the 90s and one from this decade. Both are good and very different. TBH I don't care for the anime very much. I found it kind of boring compared to the live action GTO.
>>
0/10 - Too much NTR.

The Titans are the only good thing.
>>
File: baygelion.jpg (65 KB, 1333x174) Image search: [Google]
baygelion.jpg
65 KB, 1333x174
>>
>>674416
Since I have not seen the anime nor the manga, i liked the movie. Thanks for sharing.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-08-21-12h50m00s45.png (75 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-08-21-12h50m00s45.png
75 KB, 720x405
1:06:30

cock block of the century
>>
>>675142
can't see shit
>>
You children have to understand when they say Based on the Anime/Manga, Live Action Version, or adaptation, it does not mean it will follow the specific events, characters and places of the original. Learn to understand what those mean!

You guys are only setting yourselves for stupidity!

And just because you did not like it, does not mean everyone has to follow your lead.

Can't wait for classes to begin for you idiots!
>>
>>675124
Glad I was not the only one.
>>
>>675142
>actually looked for possible sex
>disappointed

we now know how young you are.
>>
>>675142
its dark to see
>>
>>674571
Video quality is shit. Watchable, but shit. Film... well, I was expecting worse. It wasn't bad.
>>
its not too bad. i think the biggest problem is that Asians all look the same whereas the characters are all clearly distinguishable. they should have dyed their hair or something.
>>
>>674708
had a slight boner during this scene then lost it entirely by laughing so hard whilst watching being eaten
>>
so fucking retarded the way they are all asians yet most have white names
>>
>>674416
pretty decent horror movie for me if i don't reference it to the source material.
>>
this movie is shit
even if you look at it objectively and apart from the series
it's gaaarbage
seriously no point in watching it and OP should delete his thread and feel bad about trying to spread this shit
every-fucking-thing is poorly done and you can hardly call something live action when the entire movie is filmed in front of a damn green screen
the actors are shit, the sets are shit, the cg is even worse shit, the fucking hookshots were about the coolest thing SnK had going for it besides the titan gore and they even managed to fuck BOTH of those things up
the ONLY good part of the entire shitshow is when eren turns titan and starts kicking ass
too bad that scene is only a few minutes long, and right at the end. it's like Noah, where you see that scene of dude making fire tidal wave, so you watch the movie expecting at least something 'good' just to find out that scene is the only good thing about the entire thing
>>
>>675546
It'd be funny if Hollwood made a samurai movie where all actors were white and black and had Japanese names
>>
>>676099
this kinda sounds like the last airbender... >>676095
like i said before its the new naruto, everyone and their mum will say that its the best animoo but really its mediocre.
>>
File: eva_live_poster.jpg (1 MB, 1772x2392) Image search: [Google]
eva_live_poster.jpg
1 MB, 1772x2392
>>674508
>Evangelion as a live-action movie?
>OHELNO...

Who said it had to be Hollywood?
>>
>>676108
this looks like appleseed ex machina
>>
>>674465

I feel like watching real people trying to act an anime is either just not going to be good or is going to come off as awkward. Some of the charms that anime bestows upon characters don't translate neatly into 3D.
Live action has its own unique charms, but if it tries to be anime it's going to look awkward and if it tries to do its own thing too much, it's not going to stay true to the spirit of the source material.

SnK has an interesting story so maybe it can pull off the latter even if the characters are just not the same.

I think eva would be a nightmare, but who knows, I've not seen any live-action adaptations so maybe someone will figure out how to pull it off. Even if they find some formula that works, in if American audiences are going to watch it, ithey're either going to dissapoint the fans of the anime or not bother attracting a wider audience (yet; I think hollywood is going to see anime as another potential market, and will eventually try and adapt it for American audiences).
>>
File: 1441679282942.gif (2 MB, 266x148) Image search: [Google]
1441679282942.gif
2 MB, 266x148
>Currently seeding this piece of shit for all the weaboos
>>
>>674465
Unless there is an underage nude scene, there is no way I am going to sit through a billion hours of some faggot crying about daddy and his feels. The newest Evangelion is great, the old one gave me cancer.
>>
>>678190
i... i have no idea what this is.

so... what is it?
>>
I love Kaiju, i don't watch anime so i'm going to give this a chance but the quality sucks.
>>
i enjoyed the concept, i for one have not seen the animie series so it was a first for me.

i think it could have been so much better. it seemed rushed and could have had more effort put into to the storyline and theory about the titans. carnt say more without spoiling.

its different and i havent watched anything like this before. the only thing that made me uneasy to the point of wtf was the ending. ill give the next one a watch in a week or so when its released.

its watchable once but i carnt see it becoming a cult film
>>
Anybody got the new movie?
>>
>>676108
is it just me, or does that look... almost like bruce willis in the upper right corner?
>>
>>675144
A titan grabbed a girl who was seducing the main character. Literally a giant cock block.
>>
>>675177
If you think that the majority of people going into this expected it to follow the source material you are the biggest fucking autist on this site.

I have no problems with people liking crap like this. Hell it's because people like shit of this quality, is why directors seem to think they can continually rip off game/anime/comics/manga however they damn well please (Uwe Boll anyone). I get it to each their own.

The reason it pisses me off is because the pool of creativity is being wildly diluted. Nobody wants to write an original story anymore. For example I went to see The Man From U.N.C.L.E recently. Now I though this was a decent movie myself, but was dismayed to find that it was just a cinematic remake of a 1964 T.V series.

"can't wait for class to begin for you idiots!" - I legitimately don't understand what your retarded brain is trying to get to here.
>>
>>676099
I would legitimately find that hilarious.
>>
>>680018

wait, so you liked Man from UNCLE but then rewrote your brain to not like it after you found out it was a remake? that really says more about you than i ever could.

>"can't wait for class to begin for you idiots!" - I legitimately don't understand what your retarded brain is trying to get to here.

i think anon was implying that the only possible reason anyone would not like this movie is that they are "summerfags", ie 14 year olds who should be in school instead of on 4chan. which is silly because everyone on 4chan is 14.
>>
Liked the film, the story was handled poorly, but still, the manga isn't some kind of masterpiece like some people believe and most of the characters just suck. At least the film tried to do something with the Eren and Mikasa relationship, unlike the manga. Also, Shikishima was an interesting guy, might say that he was a better character than Levi. Shame that he didn't get much screentime.

I fucking loved the FX, the blend between CGI and practical effects was really stylish, the titan looked really threatening. But holy shit, did the 3D maneuver gear look like shit.
>>
>>680018
Wow! Your opinion and findings are just fucking stupid.

You calling anon retarded/autistic while spewing crap is just plain hypocrasy.

Go back to school faggot!
>>
File: j064_01.jpg (30 KB, 380x371) Image search: [Google]
j064_01.jpg
30 KB, 380x371
>>680907
> You calling anon retarded/autistic while spewing crap is just plain hypocrasy. Go back to school faggot!

*cough* Oh yes, the hippokrasee. gud thing u r sk00l.
>>
>>681004
lamest comeback for the day!
>>
>>681086

I guess it is, when you don't even realize what's wrong with >>680907 . Derpy derp derp.

They can help you with that in school, you know.
>>
>>681088
>tells someone they dont understand
>reads things out of context
>only understands what he wants
>retorts back because anon identified him as an idiot.

let me guess, you're twelve? Mommy only let you on the internet during the weekends?
>>
I'll watch it, but now I feel like its going to suck after reading all your comments lol.

Anyopne remember the episdoe where he first turns into a titan and it cuts to the scenes where he's reminiscing, then he's talking and saying "tatakai, tatakai TATAkaI!"

Then he grabs the rock and roars while the lil blonde kid yells? I cry every time I see that part just about, manly tear fuel at its finet.
>>
>>674416
It's not like the original manga or anime was good anyway.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (27 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
27 KB, 200x200
>>681171
It was overhyped like Naruto or dragon ballz p
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.