[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rookie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /t/ - Torrents

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1436712609201.jpg (353 KB, 1058x1500) Image search: [Google]
1436712609201.jpg
353 KB, 1058x1500
Found a link to their latest creation: A live action version of "Scourge of the Evil"
http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1770430
>>
lulzy tentacles
>>
>>671160

On the one hand, there's absolutely no way this could even come close to how great the original 3d version was.

On the other hand...pink hair fetish. damn it.
>>
>>671174
It is no way near as good as the original, but she has a great likeness to the character
>>
>>671160
Does she still get eggs forced inside of her.
>>
>>671342
No, and the big main tentacle just awkwardly fumbles near her snatch for abit
>>
>cheesy fake dick in normal mf scenes

I know this is a silly thing to bitch about considering the rest of the movie but come on. There's no reason to use fake cocks in an adaptation when you're adapting normal (for hentai) sex. ZIZG is still the worst about it but it sucks seeing other studios do the same obnoxious crap.
>>
On a related note, does anyone have a link to the original?
>>
>>671440
Here you go.
http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=358711
>>
>>671160
d-does it have the egg scenes too?
>>
>>671655
whoops, I forgot how to read!
Really though, what a disappointment then. Those were my favorite scenes.
>>
off topic but anything similar to "Scourge of the Evil"?

(no live action pls)
>>
>>671677

Unfortunately, the studio has only done one other video.

http://xhamster.com/movies/2614253/punish_the_thief_girl_yuffie.html
>>
>>671679
Anything marbles/materia/ball insertion into holes followed by dick is my fetish.
>>
>>671357
Jeeze, they left out the best part, then. Ah well, saved me a download.
>>
Thought from the preview images there would be legitimate anal penetration

why do all tentacle videos fake anal? You can find someone willing to have fake sex with a bunch of rubber tentacles held off screen by a bunch of stagehands, but finding someone willing to actually be penetrated is impossible.
>>
>>671223
you mean the photoshopped cover girl has a great likeness to the character
>>
>>671160
bump
>>
Please! Don't let the thread die until i get my new hdd...!!!
>>
>>675492
Fine.
>>
ah ah ah stayin alive
>>
>>675492
you still here anon
>>
>>679145
I'm here bro!!!
>>
File: I would be so happy if you do.gif (473 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
I would be so happy if you do.gif
473 KB, 500x496
Can someone put up a mega link?
>>
>>679834
anything for you, Karen-chan
https://mega.nz/#!ZhBViIDY!x-PBRP3lJ7TZAYkeAeEJ7SPX0HJezRrtEXakPztXDac
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.