[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You now remember Tiger Woods
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 640x360
You now remember Tiger Woods
>>
What did even happen? I don't remember anymore. He was caught cheating his wife, right?

Why was it such a big deal?
>>
>>69583274
cause his wife is a nordic goddess and he was fucking like 3/10 waitresses and shit lel
>>
I don't know anything about golf other than the fact that Tiger Woods was pretty good at it. Did he just totally decline after the cheating scandal? Does he still compete? Is he the GOAT?
>>
>>69583290
At least they were DTF.

I don't expect /sp/ to understand because most of you have never dated a princess before

His career went to shit because he got too jacked and fucked up his swing. His coach/guru told him to stop getting so jacked so Tiger fired him and continued fucking up his swing. Then he hurt his knee bc fucked up swing
>>
>>69583290
shooting someone is a-ok, but don't you dare sucking on some extra-conjugal tiddies!

>merica
>>
>>69583318
honestly it wasn't really the cheating scandal that caused him to go into the gutter, it was his injuries, the 2 seemed to mysteriously sync up, though.

Voodoo maybe?
>>
File: fuck you tiger.jpg (68 KB, 974x445) Image search: [Google]
fuck you tiger.jpg
68 KB, 974x445
Just a reminder that this gook ended Tiger's career
>>
>>69583248
No I dont
>>
>>69583318
He totally humiliated himself in the media afterwards. It's like he was trying to apologize to everyone in the world. He cut a fucking nike ad where he stared into the camera for 30 seconds looking apologetic while his dead father lectured him off camera.

Completely destroyed his swag and his mental game and he never got it back.

Also he was rehabing a broken leg at the time and his back has been a complete clusterfuck, so there's that.
>>
>>69583364
He hurt his knee sprinting in army boots
>>
>>69583274
He is the Nadal of golf. Steroid abuse and getting too bulky was his downfall. His body just started breaking down.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.