[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Arsenal make an offer for Vardy >/sp/ shits on Arsenal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>Arsenal make an offer for Vardy
>/sp/ shits on Arsenal for trying to break up the Leicester team
>Chelsea make an offer for Kante
>/sp/ doesn't give a shit

What's with the anti-Arsenal and pro-Chelsea bias on this board?
>>
>giving a shit about football in july

it's vacation time m8
>>
>>69569515
This board is anti any team that plays in red and wanks off any team that plays in blue, I'm not sure why.
>>
>>69569515
cos Arselel

Now shoo shoo back to your eternal arsenal containment thread
>>
File: 1468590961492.jpg (426 KB, 1500x947) Image search: [Google]
1468590961492.jpg
426 KB, 1500x947
>>69569515

Most bongs on this board support Arselel, and it shows with the overly popular Eternal Arseshit threads.

Based Chelski is still the most popular. Chelski is the NEET and Arselel is the ragie wagie.
>>
>>69569515
>What's with the anti-Arsenal and pro-Chelsea bias on this board?
Because shitting on the rainbow boys is easy
>>
Neutrals respect Chelsea much more than Arsenal because they have won the Champions League. It's as simple as that.

Arsenal are widely viewed as a joke in europe outside of England.
>>
>>69569652

/sp/ is a blue board
>>
>>69569515
Because at least Chelsea might give Kante some silverware. Arsenal would just buy Vardy and give him fucking nothing. Shit, he would have less chance of winning the league if he went there. Also everybody is pretty sick of Arsenal's constant repetitive issues (Wenger; signings; money; 4th; pretty football; Walcott. Boring) and how ethnic and annoying their fans are

>tldr
>Arsenal would just waste whoever they bought
>>
Arsenal have a stupidly annoying online fanbase so it is funny when they get their shit fucked up.
>>
>>69569515
Arsenal "represents" American fans, therefor Arsenel = America, something the World loves to get behind and hate without thought.
>>
>>69569515

Everyone hates Chelsea, what are you rambling about
>>
>>69569515
You know what? I actually give a shit. I really want to see Lecister at their full potential, meaning thats they kept everyone, mainly their big 3, and playing in then CL. I'm assuming that they would either barely going through the group stages or barely getting 3rd for EL football. So with any of their big 3 to leave, then that makes A big affect on the squad.
>>
Because fuck Arsenal, that's why

t. Chelsea fan
>>
>>69569999
Checked. Though shitty gets a lot of flack
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.