[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about Guti >On his day, could he compare to Xavi/Iniesta?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: guti.jpg (149 KB, 828x1555) Image search: [Google]
guti.jpg
149 KB, 828x1555
Tell me about Guti

>On his day, could he compare to Xavi/Iniesta? How useless was he when it wasn't his day?
>Why did he only get 13 caps for Spain?
>Was he really the "eternal promise", or was he just overlooked?
>>
All you need to know here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQWNlljupCM
>>
Meme player

He's a forward player for people who hate forward players and a midfield player for people who hate midfield players. Sometimes I think he played just because he looked and acted like a faggot and Real Madrid is a faggot club.
>>
Meme player

He's a forward player for people who hate forward players and a midfield player for people who hate midfield players. Sometimes I think he played just because he looked and acted like a faggot and Real Madrid is a faggot club.
>>
>>69558234
>On his day, could he compare to Xavi/Iniesta? How useless was he when it wasn't his day?
No. He was more like Ozil.
> Was he really the "eternal promise", or was he just overlooked?
In my opinion he was overlooked. He was good,but he was very limited. He was awful defending and worked very little. He is just one of those highlights players
>>
>>69558305
You said he was overlooked but then you gave reasons why he wasn't played much. Could he have gotten in the team over say, Valeron?
>>
>>69558382
>Could he have gotten in the team over say, Valeron?
No. He wasnt called mainly for being toxic.No one doubted that he was good,but he made the roaster unestable,and lots of players werent confortable with him
>>
Meme player. When you see the >I Rate Zidane posters, just read everything and apply it all to Guti
>>
>>69558448
Wasn't Guti hated by literally everyone, even by some Madrid fans?

He does seem like a right cunt.
>>
>>69558517
Nobody except few of his childhoods friends liked him. He is very arrogant,and likes to insult others a lot. He stayed so long in Madrid because he was trained there since he was a child. If he was German or Italian he would have been kicked in 3 years.
>>
>>69558448
>toxic

What about Raul in the mid-2000s? I'm under the impression (from anglophone Spanish journalists) that he got along all right with rival peers like Xavi and Puyol, but still destabilized the Spanish dressing room in some way that never seems specified.
>>
>>69558540
Raul was kind of cuntish when he was young,but unlike Guti he matured pretty fast. So younger players liked him,while the people that met young Raúl didnt like him that much.
>>
>>69558531
dont forget he raged at Pellegrini for subbing him despite doing fuck all that game
>>
>>69558234
he was really good with the ball. the thing was he played during the same time zidane and the galacticos were at madrid so he had to play a more defensive role and just give the ball to zidane if he wanted to be a starter
>>
>>69561719
This. The season before Zidane arrived Guti was pushed up to striker because of injuries and scored 14 or 15 goals so he was obviously talented in front of goal in addition to his playmaking skills. But a couple seasons later with Galacticos in full effect he went a whole season without scoring one, obviously because he was pushed back into a deeper role to make room for stars. He was good but just not quite good enough.
>>
>>69558234
He was good only once every ten matches
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.