[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Choke Artists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Who were the best teams that didn't win it all? I'll start off
>07 Pats
>15-16 Warriors
>01 Mariners
>15 Panthers
>15-16 Spurs

Who else choked?
>>
Vikings numerous times
Bills as well
>>
>>69550810
The panthers had no business having the record they had, don't consider them the same level of choke artists as the others because they just weren't very good.
>>
>>69550810
Spurs and Leicester only did good last year because of MUH COUNTER ATTACKS.
They fucking choked and ended up 3rd in a 2 horse race famalam
>>
>>69550810
Replace 15-16 spurs with 06 - 07 Mavs.
Also replace 15 panthers with 98 VIkings
>>
>>69550984
Panthers had NO business losing that game at all.

The talent was there, they were probably the best roster that year. The coaching, play calling, and discipline fell short because they just steamrolled their way to the super bowl. Plus Cam did not play like MVP Cam and instead was made a bitch, O-line certainly didn't help either, neither did the defensive playcalling. seriously, why tf would you blitz manning, jesus christ.
>>
>>69551808
They will come back next year more disciplined and less cocky. They're gonna have some serious competition next year though. Cards, Hawks, and Packers but I'm expecting no less than the Divisional round from them.

Patriots are almost guaranteed to represent the AFC next year. Miller is cucking Elway currently.
>>
>>69550810
15-16 Thunder
Atletico Madrid 15-16
French NT 2016
Bayern Munich 2011-12
Manchester United 2011-12
Arsenal 2004-05
Arsenal 2001-02
Arsenal 1998-99
Seahawks 2013-14
>>
>>69551870
>Seahawks 2013-14

Wrong. The Patriots were simply the better team. Are you forgetting the fact that they fluked their way to the one yard line with that crazy catch in the first place?
>>
>>69550810
>15-16 Spurs

They only got 70 points, in most seasons that wouldn't even be enough for 4th place
>>
The '76 Steelers, objectively greatest football team ever assembled.
>>
2013 fremantle football club
>>
File: 1401599018488.png (115 KB, 534x629) Image search: [Google]
1401599018488.png
115 KB, 534x629
2011 Vancouver Canucks

pic related
>>
2002-03 Miami Hurricanes

Undefeated for a second straight year and stacked with pro bowl NFL talent. Lose the national championship game to Craig fucking Krenzel and his criminal partner Maurice Clarrett
>>
>>69551022
Are you trying to tell that MUH POSSESSION and MUH SHORT PASS are better than counter attacks?
Obligatory
>tf
>tp
>>
>>69551022

>best season in recent Spurs history
>Wenger out
>Arsenal still unironically finishes above Spurs

He meant the apehoop Spurs I presume
>>
Holland NT (all periods)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.