[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm waiting for you, little goat please do it for me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9
File: messi.png (850 KB, 776x559) Image search: [Google]
messi.png
850 KB, 776x559
i'm waiting for you, little goat
please do it for me
>>
>>69549049

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
>>
cristiano ended him
>>
god damnit
>>
File: 1468190878832.jpg (64 KB, 930x600) Image search: [Google]
1468190878832.jpg
64 KB, 930x600
>>69549049
>>
>>69549049

battle is over donaldo won and there is no turning back now
>>
Ronaldo is so based and sexy lads
>>
>>69549198

What if Messi wins the WC in 2018? WC > Euro imo
>>
He's playing 2 WC and one Copa América, at least. Something will come for him.
>>
>>69549049
>Messifags
>>
>>69549198
That feeling when you now realise that Ronaldos whole career, everything he has done has been a battle against abortion. His whole career has been to show the world that abortion is wrong.

When Ronaldo did his '15' celebration, he was doing it to show how happy he was that he passed 15 weeks in his mothers womb without her killing him (when you reach the 16th week abortion becomes illegal in Portugal)

When he looked at the boys doing an underwear contest, it was a pleasure to see them because they were fully formed children and not aborted foetuses wearing underwear

He refused to carry Portugal from the earliest stage of the world cup because his mother didn't want to carry him through the earliest stages of pregnancy, it was a protest

Ronaldo hates Messi not because he is a footballing rival but because Messi was never going to be aborted. Ronaldo was in his mothers womb at the abortion clinic, waiting to be sucked out without ever having even learnt the meaning of hair gel, but this never happened with Messi. Even though Messi was always going to be born as a short, ugly,deformed midget in need of drugs to become healthy, his mother loved him and never tried to abort him. Ronaldo sees this and it makes him angry. He is CR7, the peak of the human fitness possibility, the strongest, fastest man in the world. How can his mother want to abort him but Messis mother never wanted to abort Messi even after finding out about his deformities? Whenever Messi scores, it is taunting Ronaldo, it is saying ''I wanted that goal more than my mother wanted to give birth to me''.

If you go to the Ronaldo museum you will find an entire exhibit dedicated to pictures of Ronaldo in his mothers womb. His mother has never visited out of shame. As a Catholic I praise CR7 for his fight against the unholy murder.
>>
>>69551420
Both Messi and Ronaldo will be way past their prime for Russia, Copa America was the last chance for Messi, it's over.

>Give the world a couple of decades thou, someone is probably on his way to become the true GOAT better than Missy/Penaldo.
>>
File: 1468416229271.jpg (56 KB, 858x640) Image search: [Google]
1468416229271.jpg
56 KB, 858x640
>>69549049
>>
>>69551482

wtf?
>>
>>69549049
ITS GOING DOWN
>>
File: LOL.jpg (45 KB, 1360x766) Image search: [Google]
LOL.jpg
45 KB, 1360x766
>>69549049
> There are people who still think Messi hasn't lost to Ronaldo
> Forgets bottlers like Higuain are still on the team
>>
File: 1466308892314.gif (107 KB, 130x184) Image search: [Google]
1466308892314.gif
107 KB, 130x184
>>69551482
>yfw you will never be autistic enough to write something like this
>>
>>69551482
Damn Aussie, I think you've been tripping too hard. Might wanna put down the weed m8
>>
File: 1450234887220.jpg (23 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1450234887220.jpg
23 KB, 400x400
It's impossible that Messi will retire without a WC. Messi was born to play the game, he will win it, even if they FIFA have to rig the tournament, he will have a WC under his belt.
>>
File: el_messi_que_llora.jpg (10 KB, 196x258) Image search: [Google]
el_messi_que_llora.jpg
10 KB, 196x258
>>69549049
>>
>yfw it's all just a decade-long series of events that are all completely rigged to tell the greatest sporting story of our time

if you say his 'quiting' interview, it looked fucking normal. like he even sort of smiled during it, like he was just following some script
>>
>>69552168
>>69552738
>>69552779
Its a copypasta
>>
>>69552145
Messi will be 31 I think. It won't be his prime but it's still a good age

Anyways Argentina ain't winning shit. We got no manager, no AFA president and we'll have no players whatsoever by that time
>>
>>69551482
TSU/TSU
>>
Dude the debate is over you need to move on
>>
File: GOATS.jpg (160 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
GOATS.jpg
160 KB, 800x800
>>
>>69553782

>the back
talent, precision, scoring, passing, dribbling natural ability, GOAT, etc

>the front
team babbys
you can't even say lebron deserved that ring after having the ball with the biggest possession in cleveland history and he passes it to irving to hit the 3. he didn't even hit the own shot, just like Donaldo didn't even play the final. Dunno why the bad guys always win but this shit is getting old.
>>
>>69553893

it's over, please stop, you're embarrassing yourself and your family, just go sudoku already.
>>
TU Y TU PADRE
A LA PUTA CÁRCEL
>TU Y TU PADRE
>A LA PUTA CÁRCEL
TU Y TU PADRE
A LA PUTA CÁRCEL
>TU Y TU PADRE
>A LA PUTA CÁRCEL
TU Y TU PADRE
A LA PUTA CÁRCEL
>TU Y TU PADRE
>A LA PUTA CÁRCEL
TU Y TU PADRE
A LA PUTA CÁRCEL
>TU Y TU PADRE
>A LA PUTA CÁRCEL
TU Y TU PADRE
A LA PUTA CÁRCEL
>TU Y TU PADRE
>A LA PUTA CÁRCEL
TU Y TU PADRE
A LA PUTA CÁRCEL
>TU Y TU PADRE
>A LA PUTA CÁRCEL
TU Y TU PADRE
A LA PUTA CÁRCEL
>TU Y TU PADRE
>A LA PUTA CÁRCEL
TU Y TU PADRE
A LA PUTA CÁRCEL
>TU Y TU PADRE
>A LA PUTA CÁRCEL
TU Y TU PADRE
A LA PUTA CÁRCEL
>TU Y TU PADRE
>A LA PUTA CÁRCEL
>>
>>69551420
>WC > Euro imo
It's literally a fact, no "imo" needed.
>>
>>69549049
>Genuinely wanting another national team to win the WC.
>Disgusting.
>>
>>69553699
Someone came up with it though.
We can all just ctrl + f and ctrl + v it and laugh about it, but it was originally conceived through severe autism, as all good copypastas.

Really makes you think.
>>
>le ragequitter
>>
>"Show the world you are better than Messi and can decide the World Cup."
>>
>>69551482
kek nice pasta.
>>
>>69557022
this
I will not be happy until the Canadian (men's) NT wins a legitimate national tournament

I will definitely die an unhappy man.
>>
>>69561505

kek it's called motivation. goetze is not even loved by own german people
just a shitty fucking mercenary going to bayern for money, doing fuck all, and returning to dortmund
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.