[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In this thread we present GOATS oh sorry, this man is the GOAT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: 48882828828.jpg (55 KB, 720x722) Image search: [Google]
48882828828.jpg
55 KB, 720x722
In this thread we present GOATS

oh sorry, this man is the GOAT so...I guess that means no replies

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Messi fags on suicide watch
>>
A real tsu-man being

And a real hero
>>
>just when you think he couldn't play worse than 2014 CL final he does the 2016 CL final
>just when you thought he couldn't even disappear anymore than 2016 CL Final he literally disappears in Euro final
>with every disappearing act, he just gets bigger
>there is nothing you can do to stop it
>>
File: Capturar.jpg (52 KB, 432x634) Image search: [Google]
Capturar.jpg
52 KB, 432x634
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
The only reason we hyped up Ronaldo was to annoy Messi fags. What is the point in doing it now? Am I going to have to start propping up Messi now to annoy Ronaldo fags?
>>
>>69548363
It will escalate to a level so high that when he retires, he will win the ballon d'or
>>
>>69548391
Should be renamed after ronaldo to be fair
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 1012x712) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 1012x712
>>69548363
>mfw Ronaldo captains Portugal to a WC win completely from the sidelines
>>
>>69548389
this tbhh
>>
File: Catalonian news.jpg (100 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Catalonian news.jpg
100 KB, 1024x576
>Being so mad you have to airbrush his abs out.

JTSUST
>>
>>69548363
>ronaldo goes to wc 2022 as manager/player
>reaches the finals without playing
>portugal is 4-0 up in the final with 2 mins to go
>subs himself in
>puts on the captain armband and lifts the trophy
>>
>>69548315
That feeling when you now realise that Ronaldos whole career, everything he has done has been a battle against abortion. His whole career has been to show the world that abortion is wrong.

When Ronaldo did his '15' celebration, he was doing it to show how happy he was that he passed 15 weeks in his mothers womb without her killing him (when you reach the 16th week abortion becomes illegal in Portugal)

When he looked at the boys doing an underwear contest, it was a pleasure to see them because they were fully formed children and not aborted foetuses wearing underwear

He refused to carry Portugal from the earliest stage of the world cup because his mother didn't want to carry him through the earliest stages of pregnancy, it was a protest

Ronaldo hates Messi not because he is a footballing rival but because Messi was never going to be aborted. Ronaldo was in his mothers womb at the abortion clinic, waiting to be sucked out without ever having even learnt the meaning of hair gel, but this never happened with Messi. Even though Messi was always going to be born as a short, ugly,deformed midget in need of drugs to become healthy, his mother loved him and never tried to abort him. Ronaldo sees this and it makes him angry. He is CR7, the peak of the human fitness possibility, the strongest, fastest man in the world. How can his mother want to abort him but Messis mother never wanted to abort Messi even after finding out about his deformities? Whenever Messi scores, it is taunting Ronaldo, it is saying ''I wanted that goal more than my mother wanted to give birth to me''.

If you go to the Ronaldo museum you will find an entire exhibit dedicated to pictures of Ronaldo in his mothers womb. His mother has never visited out of shame. As a Catholic I praise CR7 for his fight against the unholy murder.
>>
>>69548586
Nice pasta.

Needing pasta to try and take down based tsuuuu
>>
File: wx3mqid.png (604 KB, 593x597) Image search: [Google]
wx3mqid.png
604 KB, 593x597
>>69548315
>>69548367
>>69548566
>>69548576

Portugal, you are our greatest ally .
>>
>>69548363
Can he even be stopped now or has he gone past the human limits of memery?
>>
>>69548586
What? What made his mom change her mind about aborting him?
>>
>>69548644
A moth whispered in her year that her son would become the world's greatest.
>>
File: popcorn.gif (831 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
popcorn.gif
831 KB, 245x180
>couldn't care less for ronaldo
>only come here to watch messi defense force going mental and enter in suicidal watch
>day 5 and it's still going
>>
>>69548686
Messifags literally vanished tho
>>
>>69548686
Messi fans can't dispute that this man is the GOAT anymore
>>
R-Reminder that international competition is irrelevant. Messi is s-still GOAT.
>>
>>69548769
>no décima
>no décima primeira
>>
>>69548769
Ronaldo is not just the greatest player on earth, he's a charitable nice kind gental man.

Also, he's sexy and has based boat parties

>In before gay parties, who cares you homophob.

Only bad thing is that he's a bit mean to other players and makes them a bit anxious on the pitch....suppose no one is perfect. But damn this guy is close
>>
This is like those /lifelong/ threads where everyone is so busy false flagging and shitposting that it almost stops being ironic
>>
>>69548809

Also unlike the scheming little autistic midget, Ronaldo contributes his share of taxes to the Spanish and Portuguese economy especially during hard times. He is a role model for good citizens.
>>
Ronaldo is so goat he doesn't have to be at his son's birth just like he wasn't at the final
>>
>>69548586
Based fucking Rolando
>>
>>69548851
His aura is all that's needed.
>>
Things Messi is 100%, unquestionably, demonstratively better than CR7 at:

>quitting on his country
>looking up at average sized men to make eye contact
>committing tax fraud
>being sentenced to prison time
>living with autism

that's about it
>>
>>69549261
Just because I love ronaldo, it doesn't mean I hate messi.

I respect messi, he is an amazing player.

Hating messi just because you are tsuuu is a bit autistic really
>>
>>69549261
>>living with autism
Well, Ronaldo is egotistical and Messi is an autist. It's like pick your poison.
>>
That feeling when you now realise that Ronaldos whole career, everything he has done has been a battle against abortion. His whole career has been to show the world that abortion is wrong.

When Ronaldo did his '15' celebration, he was doing it to show how happy he was that he passed 15 weeks in his mothers womb without her killing him (when you reach the 16th week abortion becomes illegal in Portugal)

When he looked at the boys doing an underwear contest, it was a pleasure to see them because they were fully formed children and not aborted foetuses wearing underwear

He refused to carry Portugal from the earliest stage of the world cup because his mother didn't want to carry him through the earliest stages of pregnancy, it was a protest

Ronaldo hates Messi not because he is a footballing rival but because Messi was never going to be aborted. Ronaldo was in his mothers womb at the abortion clinic, waiting to be sucked out without ever having even learnt the meaning of hair gel, but this never happened with Messi. Even though Messi was always going to be born as a short, ugly,deformed midget in need of drugs to become healthy, his mother loved him and never tried to abort him. Ronaldo sees this and it makes him angry. He is CR7, the peak of the human fitness possibility, the strongest, fastest man in the world. How can his mother want to abort him but Messis mother never wanted to abort Messi even after finding out about his deformities? Whenever Messi scores, it is taunting Ronaldo, it is saying ''I wanted that goal more than my mother wanted to give birth to me''.

If you go to the Ronaldo museum you will find an entire exhibit dedicated to pictures of Ronaldo in his mothers womb. His mother has never visited out of shame. As a Catholic I praise CR7 for his fight against the unholy murder.
>>
File: bang bang o block 3 hunna.jpg (45 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
bang bang o block 3 hunna.jpg
45 KB, 768x432
will this lil nigga become the new portugoat next time chrissy goes to snap city?
>>
>>69551512
>meaning of hair gel
Top kok mate. Aussies have some of the best banter.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.