[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went so right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: albertobarb.png (1 MB, 1009x734) Image search: [Google]
albertobarb.png
1 MB, 1009x734
What went so right?
>>
>>69532523
CR7's injury put a hex on the French team. Also God is Portuguese
>>
>>69532554

God is Alberto Barbosa
>>
that just looks gross

wonder how much mouthwash the pope had to use afterwards
>>
>>69533252
Starting to think jesus had a foot fetish from this image. Why is he kissing it the perv
>>
>>69532523

Is that the Pope? And if so why the flying fuck is he kissing that nigger's feet?
>>
>>69533511

The pope is a cuck with a foot fetish
>>
>>69533568

No but seriously can you just tell me why? Is it a form of blessing or some shit? Or is he apologising for slavery or something cucky like that? Please tell me it's the first one, I don't want the Pope to be a cuck...
>>
>>69533511
It's a ritualized feet-washing before easter. He's simply emulating Jesus, who did the same thing to his apostles.

Historically the recipients of the feet-wash were criminals and homeless, the scum of society. So it's only fitting that they'd choose a nigger.
>>
>>69533697
Fair enough I guess. Thank you for explaining.
>>
Ew, isn't he supposed to wash the feet, why does he need to kiss them.
>>
>>69533641
>I don't want the Pope to be a cuck

I thought british hated the pope
>>
File: AidsSkrillex4.jpg (37 KB, 372x412) Image search: [Google]
AidsSkrillex4.jpg
37 KB, 372x412
>>69533799
cuz he is a cuck
>>
>>69534067

Is he a white male?
>>
Alberto Barbosa looks very smug there
>>
>>69540092
a FUCKING one at that
>>
me in the blue
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.