[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imagine actually watching the espys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1422778531930.jpg (32 KB, 553x521) Image search: [Google]
1422778531930.jpg
32 KB, 553x521
Imagine actually watching the espys
>>
>>69532027
Imagine actually making a quality thread

Saged
>>
>>69532113
bump
>>
File: majesty.jpg (86 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
majesty.jpg
86 KB, 1152x864
OP is right tho
>>
File: 1452049474653.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1452049474653.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
>>69532027

>there are real people who were excited to get off work in time to watch the ESPYs
>>
>>69534004
Today was national No Sports Day and I still didn't watch the ESPYs. I watched my first mls soccer game.

was pretty shit desu
>>
>tune into ESPYs
>there are three niggers dressed ridiculously onstage babbling unintelligibly
>ARFA ASS WARD OF CURRIGE
>turn off TV
>>
File: 1445752402430.jpg (145 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1445752402430.jpg
145 KB, 499x499
>tfw not watching but still in the thread
>>
Imagine that there are people who know that it's going to be an award show that promotes racial diversity because they are celebrating sports, which are like 75% black athletes in America, and yet they still get angry when pieces are done supporting black people instead of being a white pride march and still watch the show
>>
>>69534700
>75% nigger
Only in the NBA, you dumb nigger.
>>
>>69532027
I'd rather not, thanks
>>
>>69534750
The NBA and NFL are the largest sports in America and both are predominantly black. ESPN also has a rooting interest in both of these sports.

I don't get why people are surprised that they give courage awards to black people in the hood who actually go through shit. What types of things do white people, especially the upper middle class teenagers like on /sp/, go through to need "courage" awards?
>>
>>69532027
imagine being too poor to tip and going out to eat at the same place anyway and eating cum and shit to save $3
>>
>>69534700

>lecturing America and white people on why they need to fix an inherently black problem doesn't deserve criticism from whites

Don't present debatable opinions if you don't want them challenged faggot

It's a sports show and it's the black fags who are making it political
>>
>>69534818

>What types of things do white people, especially the upper middle class teenagers like on /sp/, go through to need "courage" awards?

This is the kind of person who thinks they're being tolerant and open-minded then make a carpet generalization of an enormous group and race of people
>>
I have to imagine only no life man child wrestling fans would watch the espys (hence John Cena as host.)
>>
>>69534896
This

I had a white friend who grew up poor in a rough Mexican area and got beat up pretty much ever single day on the way to school as a kid. But fuck him because he's white lmao
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.