[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eternal Arsenal Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: thierry henry, thierry henry.jpg (43 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
thierry henry, thierry henry.jpg
43 KB, 620x413
>>
GTFO from our club Wenger.
July 12th. One signing. ehehehe Next season we are going to get fucked hard from everybody.
I'm laughing, because it's better laugh than cry. Actually i'm very sad about this whole situation of havint to watch him one more season(at least)
>>
File: based.png (1 MB, 741x1024) Image search: [Google]
based.png
1 MB, 741x1024
WONGA OUT
>>
GONZALO
>>
File: 76t5.jpg (34 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
76t5.jpg
34 KB, 500x750
FUCK OFF OUT OUR CLUB WENGER!!

Also bid 55 mil for Higuain plus add on
>>
>>69507103
GIROUD
>>
Higuain
Draxler-ozil-Sanchez
Rambo-Xhaka
Nacho-gab-kosc-bellerin

Lads
>>
File: gothlete.jpg (33 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
gothlete.jpg
33 KB, 539x960
>>69507117
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WENGER FUCK OFF FROM MY CLUB
>>
GABRIEL OUT
>>
WENGER OUT

OUT
>>
>>69507045
I am now Wenger out, everyone.

I want to see the senile and disgraceful impotent old piss-stained shitcunt disembowelled on the Emirates turf, as all TRUE Arsenal fans like me (i.e. people who HATE his cancerous guts) get to piss on him as his froth-corrupted lungs will fill up with blood and the life of the pedophile swine slowly dissipates as each breath becomes more laboured; more laboured not only because he is drowning in his own blood and choking to death, but because the furious Arsenal masses will finally show how much of a disgraceful piece of shit he's been to the club, and how he -- as the worst Arsenal manager of all time (arguably the WORST ever, regardless of league or club) -- has taken the vitality, love, hunger, and pride out of each and every single one of us true, loyal fans.

As we nourish ourselves by the sight of Wenger horrifically and slowly leaving his mortal shell in torment and utter despair before his soul descends to eternal fire in Hell, we will draw strength from the bloodbath, and we will finally be vindicated, redeemed, and salvaged as the cancerous shadow of Wenger which has sent this club to its knees will be no more; the curse of the pedophile Frog eternal loser piece of shit garbage cunt will be lifted and we will rejoice and fall into each other's arms in ecstacy and jubilation.

GET HIM OUT NOW
>>
Hello /arse/!
Is the "Henry driven out of the club by mad dog Arsene Wenger" rumour true?
Is the old man out of his senile mind? Are >we officially fucked over for ever? Why is this even happening? When did it all went so wrong?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXROcBwRf2E

imagine doing this at the emirates
literally 0 noise
>>
>>69507259
Good ladd
>>
>>69507259
>it's a danish pastry shitposting episode
>>
It's so great seeing that 4chan is against Wenger. Couldn't stand r/gunners anymore. You can't criticise that old cunt, that immediately an army of Wenger lovers will downvote you to oblivion and shame you.
>>
>>69507292
You on holiday mate?

Don't remember any Spanish posting here?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQpmyfynQC4

Bit embarrassing desu
>>
>>69507323
it's the colombian canadian bro i think
>>
>>69507309
We've been anti Wenger for ages

Just a bit of a lull in the postseason when people thought he might make signings

But buying xhaka was fucking retarded
>>
>Wenger out

We finished 2nd you mongs
>>
Corbyn as manager when? All he does is win.
>>
>>69507323
>>69507341
Yes it's me. I'll be back home in 2 weeks
>>
>Bodgers
>>
>>69507494
Where you in Spain?
>>
Owen Coyle when?
>>
Couldn't even get Jamie fucking Vardy to join. Instead, Wenger signs some Japanese youth player who won't even get a work permit.

No one else is coming.
>>
>>69507301
If you thought I'd just casually gloss over your disparaging remark about an integral part of Danish cuisine, culture, and tradition then you'd be sorely mistaken.
Do you have any idea how much danish pastry means to me, my family, and my fellow Danes? Do you have any idea how much our self-conception is tied up and intermingled with the doughy goodness of rich-in-butter and laminated yeast-leavened pastry?
You can't even begin to imagine the pivotal role that Danish pastry has had personally, historically, and culturally for me and millions of my countrymen.
Are you utterly and embarrassingly oblivious to the fact that we eat pastry in times of great sorrow and jubilation? Do you think you can simply disparage and belittle people who form an emotional attachment to baked goods, when this very savory treat was there for me in times of tribulation and during ecstatic, intoxicating highs?

You aren't worth my breath and I can assure that long after you have been lowered into the ground to be consumed by worms and delivered to the abyssal Nothingness of death there will still be millions of Danes feasting upon, taking comfort in, and surrendering themselves to, the joyous, effervescent, and life-affirming layered texture of the Danish pastry.

Go eat your jellied eels you fucking plonker.

Oh, and: WENGER OUT
>>
>>69507652
Do you want Higuain la? How do you feel about the current situation, shitposting aside.
>>
CORBYN IN, WALNUT OUT.
>>
>>69507085
It was Bruce Rioch that signed Bergkamp btw.
>>
>>69507694
Arsenal need a striker, but £80M?
>>
>>69507652
are all arsenal fans this autistic?
>>
>we dont sign players
>we dont win big trophies
>we have wenger
>our players lack of passion for footy
>we have tripfans posting all day

it's like living in hell
>>
>>69507284
Lovely stuff.
>>
>>69507755
you're free to leave tbf
>>
>>69507694
I'm utterly terrified that we won't be able to land a proper striker.

I'd take Higuain in a heartbeat although the price touted is exorbitant.

Ideally we'd bring in a good striker while keeping Giroud, add a Turan-tier winger, and a decent CB.

I'm not too optimistic, though. Not panicking yet either, mind you.
>>
>Just under two months left of the window
>/arse/ in full autism mode as usual

When will you all end yourselves?
>>
>>69507135
Pretty sexy lad. Replace Gab with a player who isn't completely fucking reckless and it could work.
>>
>>69507737
Who cares about money at this point?
>>
>>69507779

I agree but surely there's someone better than Higgy for £80m? Griezmann when?
>>
Sturridge is the answer lads. Been trying to tell you.
>>
>>69507776
season starts in 4 weeks
>>
File: 85c[1].jpg (33 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
85c[1].jpg
33 KB, 600x600
>>69507797
>unironically thinking we'd have a chance in a bidding war for Griezmann
>>
>tfw all this talk of a striker is distracting from the fact that we need a CB too (again)
>>
HIGGY IN
>>
>>69507830
Oui.
>>
>>69507830

Who'd pay more than £80m?
>>
Guardian sport @guardian_sport
Manchester City to step up efforts to sign John Stones from Everton
MUST
>>
>>69507342
Yeah me too. I've been anti-Wenger after that shit show in the end of the 10/11 season.
>>
>>69507843

Big Mert is good for PR lad
>>
>>69507912
>english defenders
Chambers filled the quota
>>
>>69507906
ManUre, PSG, City
>>
>>69507135
I'd take Turan over Draxler.
>>
>>69507942
>he doesn't want an all-white British team

Lad...
>>
>>69508086
>all-white

Lad...
>>
>>69508086
I want a team full of players from the youth ranks. Don't care if they're british or white. I want 11 players that have been playing together since they were 6 or 7 years old.
>>
>>69507045
Me on the right.
>>
https://twitter.com/Alexis_Sanchez/status/752894518299623425?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

alexis organized a 3.5km run for people with their pets lmao
>>
>>69508878

He would've done a 5k but he has to take it easy on his ankle.
>>
>this mad over Wenger
Yeah let's have some pundit wanker ex Barcelona player who repeatedly criticises our players coach at the club. Great for morale, really.
And let's kick out the manager who finished above Spurs, Chelsea, City etc. last season.
>>
HOLY SHIT LADS IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
>>
>Alexis tired after Copa and needs a rest
>Ramsey, Özil, Kos, Giroud tired after the Euros and need rests

I'm afraid the opening of next season will be 11/12-tier
>>
>>69509194
What is happening Alexis?
>>
>>69509154
No, let's kick the manager that blames the supporters for his incompetence. Who didn't addressed the squad issues. Who spent the whole summer saying he wanted a strong start yet loses the first match against West Ham. Who saw his players being trashed against Southampton after beating City. Shall i go on?
>>
>>69509194
I can confirm its happening
>>
>>69509224
IT, It is happening lad
>>
>>69509217
Who cares? Winning won't change shit.

WENGER OUT.
>>
>>69509240
>replying to bait
>>
>>69509268
You mean Arsenal are going to do it? Offer 60 million + Wenger for Higuain?
>>
Shouldn't we sell Szczesny? I don't trust him as a goalkeeper, he's as irregular as Pascal Cygan.
>>
>>69509217
Ou season are always the same thing. If we have a good 1st half of the season, we're going to finish poorly. If we have a poor start, we're going to finish strong.
So in 15/16 we have a strong start, we were top of the table on nyd and we saw an awful 2nd half of the season.
So yes, next season we're going to be shit until December.
>>
>>69509380
Cech is a fucking fraud and made just as many mistakes as Szczesny would have last season. Ospina is a manlet who can't catch a ball.

BUTLAND IN
>>
File: 1467609690881.jpg (124 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1467609690881.jpg
124 KB, 1920x1080
>>69509366
No, no, FUCK no. What is happening is the fact we won't sign any striker and Akpom will be our only fit striker for the Liverpool game
>>
File: CnMUFFcXgAAk5GW.jpg (25 KB, 640x577) Image search: [Google]
CnMUFFcXgAAk5GW.jpg
25 KB, 640x577
BASED
>>
There is literally no reason to support this shit team any longer. I'm supporting Spurs from now on desu, COYS
>>
>>69509495
>not supporting West Ham
>>
>>69509412
You also forget, Welbeck will be fit by Christmas. No need to shop in the January window because it will be like a new signing for us.
>>
Giroud + £50m for Higgy when?
>>
Per Mertesacker set to be named club captain.
>>
>>69509600
He still hasn't recovered from that crouch against Liverpool
>>
>>69509406
This.

Wenger is ignorant when is comes to Goalkeepers. He has never signed a keeper that has been reliable in the long term.

Seaman already played here when he arrived. Lehmann was not reliable I think, he had great moments like when he saved Solskjaers shot but he also had many blunders. Almunia, Fabianski, Szczesny were all shit. The fact that Wenger let Almunia be our starting keeper for so many seasons showed his ignorance.

Look at Sir Alex, well he had some problems finding a decent keeper between 1999-2005 but he signed Schmeichel, Van Der Sar and De Gea. 3 top tier-goal keepers
>>
>>69509600
>Mert
>Kosc
>Santi
>Walcott
Probably Ramsey as 5th choice too.

These are unironically our top choices for captain in order. Nothing against Kosc and Santi but they are not captains.

Wenger OUT.
>>
>>69509686
Sczesney's decent, one bad game against Southampton and a pack of fags and Wenger never plays him again
>>
>>69509735
This. We wouldn't have won the 2015 cup final without him.

We would have had to see Manletspina flapping at crosses while Benteke scored a hat trick of headers. Szczesny in.
>>
WENGER
IN
>>
>>69509809
Who the fuck are you? Kill yourself.
>>
>>69509825
lol
>>
last exam tomorrow and then im free for 3 weeks holiday

gonna be some 3 fucking long weeks with no signings
>>
wenger to become my grandpa when?
>>
>>69509870
is your grandpa dead?
>>
>>69509954
ye
>>
>>69509986
then hopefully soon la. inshallah.
>>
Guys the news just came in; we had the best net spend of the top 7 teams last season!!! We did t again!!! Wenger is a genius!!!! The board is full of geniuses!!! Stan the man gets his annual fee on time again!!!
>>
>>69509825
He's British Clay. So fuck off.

>>69509841
Hello Aruba-anon.

WENNNNNNNNNNNNNGNER OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!
>>
Which future signing will be most anonymous in this year's R16 when we're 2-0 down on aggregate away from home?
>>
>>69510062
El neny contract extension desu wenger will never sign another player as long as he lives
>>
>>69510055
Aruba is not British Clay and thank god for that, English tourists have a shitty reputation.
>>
File: arsecucks 2.jpg (21 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
arsecucks 2.jpg
21 KB, 258x245
>yfw coming in the autist general here
>all these WENGER OUT fags
>going to be begging for him back when Gary Monk takes over and drops them down to the irrelevant tier they deserve to be

LOVING EVERY LAUGH.
>>
>>69510096
It's rightful British Clay. Taken from us by dirty Smellylanders.

And if you remember your history, William of Orange was Dutch and he was the King of England. So it IS British clay.
>>
>>69510096
>literally being "that other European country colony". Even fucking Knights of Malta had meme islands in Caribbean.
>>
>>69510062
Xhaka. He literally just stands in the middle of the pitch and does nothing.
>>
>>69510098
Forgot about Monk desu.

GARRY MONK IN
>>
>>69510098
Oh look it's an autist coming into our general to shit post. How original, why don't you join the other 5 of them that never leave?
>>
>>69510117
We're in the Dutch Kindom, and we are our own clay.
>>69510144
>The Netherlands
>Other European country
lel, piss off Reginald
>>
>>69510146
No. He's going to play well for us. Wanna know why I know? So he can be the first superstar of Kosovo National Team. Since they're gonna be a proper team next year, he's going to declare for them.
>>
>>69510193
this whole post is just completely incorrect lad
>>
>>69510193
He can't declare for them he's played for switzerland
>>
>>69510039
takbir
>>
>>69510164
I literally explained why it's British clay. But that's OK, people only know of your country as 'that place which is South America but also Caribbean'.

You're more of a meme nation than fucking Nauru.
>>
>>69510210
>>69510202
Wrong. He can declare for Kosovo because they are a new Independent Footballing Nation and a new Nation.

If Catalonia became Independent, same shit can apply. Or Flanders. Or Walloia.

Shaqiri is doing the same:

>The possibility exists, however, that Shaqiri could be allowed to switch his allegiance, despite having played competitive matches for Switzerland, because Kosovo is a new nation
>>
>>69510220
That's fine with me, I wouldn't trade my Island for yours, ever.
>>
>>69510256
Yes, but he already said he won't you fool.
>>
Can a kind anon explain this Wenger meme? Is he a terrible manager or something? He signs shitty players?
>>
>>69510256
Didn't realize there were special snow flake rules. I think he already said he wouldn't go, and his little brother said he would
>>
>>69510280
Yes.
>>
>>69510280
HE DOESNT SIGN ANY PLAYERS RRREEEEEE

Imagine your NFL team decided to not draft or trade for any players after they har an OK season. It'd be logical to strengthen the team and try to do better right?
>>
>>69510293
>>69510309
Sank you.
>>
>>69510263
That's cool anon. That's cool. Patriotism is a dying thing.

Why aren't you supporting one of your own teams instead of a team in a country you hate so much?
>>
>>69510325
I'm not even an Arsenal supporter, I just post WENGER IN to get a (You), always works.
I'm for Feyenoord myself (I'm half Dutch and live in The Netherlands)
IMO Wenger is god awful, I was aazed people still unironically support him.
>>
>>69510374
>IMO Wenger is god awful, I was amazed people still unironically support him.
ARUBA IN
>>
>>69510275
>>69510285
He signed the original thing, I believe. But, fair enough. I hope he does well, the guy seems cool.

>>69510280
He signs players, but he is careful in doing so. Whereas, people in this thread, thinks that any player the newspapers make up as 'totally going to Arsenal' should be signed for no reason than 'he has good stats on FIFA and FM'. Then when they do poorly, they never mention it again. Dozens of players have been linked with Arsenal over the years and dozens of them have been shit.

In short, the thread is half shitposting, half people letting off steam. Nobody here has any fucking clue and they think it's as simple as going "I LIKE THAT GUY. GIVE ME MONEY!" it also doesn't help that the board is the most major problem, not Wenger. Wenger was given whatever he wanted when a man called Dein was on the board. Two guys took over and built a new stadium. The stadium was already planned for in cost, but the two new guys made Wenger sell all his best players in order to line their pockets. Wenger managed to get in Top 4 every single one of these years, confirming every single year £50m+ in reward money and revenue. When the stadium was paid off, Wenger signed somebody of value. He then won a trophy the very same year. Next year, he did it again, won the trophy again. Next year he didn't sign any expensive players and didn't win anything, but improved league position again. One of the board members then spent $1bn on a American Ranch instead of supporting the club with that kind of injection.

Wenger is, essentially, limited every season to one marquee signing at best.

Even though this window he signed a £30m player in the first week, something he has NEVER done before, these chucklefucks moan. He then signed a striker, but cause it wasn't "this 88 rated guy on FIFA" it's shit!

Sprinkle in shitposters and shitposting tripfags and the occasionally tranny and we're left with memes and shitposting.
>>
>>69510374
Cool, another shitposter. Neat.
>>
>>69510443
>He then signed a striker, but cause it wasn't "this 88 rated guy on FIFA" it's shit!

Actually it's because the striker he signed is a fucking nobody Japanese player who will be denied a work permit and can't even make the Japanese national team

please, do us all a favour and hang yourself
>>
>>69510443
Thank you for the additional explanation.
>>
If Mert is confirmed captains, that means no new CB and Kos - Gab main pairing

Chambers probably sent out on loan to a PL club only to get fuck all minutes as well
>>
>>69510443
kys akb scum
>>
>>69507345
To Leicester

narrowly beating Tottenham who lost 4-0 to 19th place

and Lang Baal's united with no goals

and a Chelsea team who didn't want to play

and a City team with an average squad age of 29
>>
>>69509865
three weeks?

I get 5 months off from uni
>>
Leicester to beat United in the Community Shield

Easy fucking money you mugs.
>>
>>69510644
winter break
the long break is from december to march, summer break
>>
>>69510697
Yeah after I sent it I realised you're in the southern hemisphere

Felt shamed to be such a softy desu
>>
File: VOLCAN-villarrica.jpg (73 KB, 600x420) Image search: [Google]
VOLCAN-villarrica.jpg
73 KB, 600x420
>>69510716
don't worry lad
gonna enjoy some ski and tea afternoon
>>
File: 1443390420386.jpg (9 KB, 262x263) Image search: [Google]
1443390420386.jpg
9 KB, 262x263
>>69510644
>5 months
YY?
>>
Opening Day 11:
Goalkeeper: Cech, went out in groups
RB: Bellerin, barely played, out in Ro16
CB: Mertesacker, retired, defo start
CB: Gabriel, not called for the NT for Copa or Olympics
LB: Monreal, didnt get called up
CM: Cazorla, didnt call up
DM: Xhaka, made it to Ro16 but Wenger hates the Coq
AM: Wilshere, fresh from injruy
LW: Iwobi, blocked from Olympics
RW: Walcott as Wenger hates Campbell
CF: Akpom or Sanogo

Chanbers permabenched and ends up stalling career
Cap this post, prepare for a opening day lose to Liverpool
>>
>>69510980
>AM: Wilshere, fresh from injruy
Beautiful. Don't even care about the rest.
>>
>>69510748
enjoy it spicybro, you're my favourite american country

>>69510894
bc education system here is kinda shite desu, especially for none-high tier unis
>>
>>69507725
David Dein basically ran Rioch's season at Highbury. David Dein brokered the Bergkamp deal, on Wenger's orders, once it was realised that Bobby Robson couldn't take the job at Arsenal due to his skin cancer flaring up. Bruce Rioch was only a fill-in while Wenger, a good friend of Dein's, saw out his last season as manager of Grampus Eight
>>
>>69510980
I seriously can't see Wenger starting Akpom over Campbell, if he does this, I'll probs cry

but we may have Higuain by them
>>
>>69508073
Draxler is younger and more raw, but has much more potential. he can become goat a arsenal
>>
>>69511123
>but we may have Higuain by them
ffs
>>
>>69511115
Just wrong.
>>
>>69511124

Wenger would never pay what Draxler is worth, even if he is top top quality
>>
Hopefully England NT just throw money at Wenger to take the job, greedy cunt wouldn't turn it down
>>
>Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho is ready to sign Spain midfielder Cesc Fabregas, 29, who played under him at Chelsea. (Daily Mirror)

wew
>>
>>69511272
>tfw imagining a midfield three of Coquelin, Fabregas and Ozil
Imagine how many chances Giroud and Walcott could waste
>>
>Arsenal have had a £25m bid for 21-year-old defender Daniele Rugani rejected by Juventus. (Calciomercarto)

>The Gunners are ready to offer 29-year-old French striker Olivier Giroud and £42m for Napoli forward Gonzalo Higuain. (Sun)

>Arsenal and Chelsea are monitoring 25-year-old Roma defender Kostas Manolas. (Corriere Dello Sport)
>>
>>69507599
In Xabia it's close to Valencia. Gonna be in Barcelona for the last 4 days tho
>>
>Other clubs strengthening
>Rivals for title(as if Arsenal have any ambition for that) have better managers.
>Other clubs strengthening while Arsenal does fuck all
Glad I don't get wound up too much about this shit, I honestly don't expect any transfer activity for the rest of the summer.
>>
>>69511303
Cesc is past it m8.
>>
higuain isnt worth that much lads. Because that is basically valuing giroud at 0 xDDD
>>
>>69512310
Honestly, I would take almost any striker that is possibly better than Giroud at this point
>>
wenger in
>>
>>69512898
no
>>
wenger in
wenger out
>>
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/arsenal-news-chuba-akpom-start-season-only-fit-striker-olivier-giroud-time-off-alexis-sanchez-a7132756.html

>Chuba Akpom is set to start the new Premier League season as Arsenal’s only fully-fit centre forward. The 21-year-old, who has never scored a senior goal for the club, has been told that he will not go out on loan because Arsenal will need him in August.

>Arsenal were confident of signing Jamie Vardy in early June but after he decided to stay at Leicester City, they have not been able to sign anyone else up front, and are increasingly resigned to the fact that they will not.
>>
File: 1459644426506.jpg (70 KB, 480x472) Image search: [Google]
1459644426506.jpg
70 KB, 480x472
>>69514162
>>
>>69509686
Lehmann was great, he just got old. If it wasn't for him being wrongly sent off against Barça >we would have won that final.
>>
seacrest out
>>
>>69514162
lel
>>
>>69514356
U silly nigga
>>
File: 1452286892357.jpg (19 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
1452286892357.jpg
19 KB, 460x288
>mfw arsecuck fans
>>
>>69514162
How hard can it possibly be to buy a striker?
>>
File: Leah Williamson.jpg (68 KB, 640x795) Image search: [Google]
Leah Williamson.jpg
68 KB, 640x795
>tfw no signings
>tfw at least there's Pokemon Go
Ya'll niggas playing?
>>
>>69515956
>leaving the house
fuck dat
>>
wenger shake it all about
>>
It's mad that Wenger went after Vardy because he realised we need a striker but then completely gave up on a striker after Vardy rejected us. Why weren't there any other targets at all?

West Ham tried for Lacazette, got rejected, went for Michy, got rejected, and now they're getting Bacca. Why the fuck can't a club like Arsenal do that? (It's a rhetorical question. I already know Wenger is the answer.)

Also, we should have got Umtiti before Barca did.
>>
>>69516397
Wenger will pounce on one when he finds someone that has a good chance of being perpetually injured.
>>
>>69516446
Sturridge fucking when? I will WOB post furiously after we don't sign him and he scores against us on the opening day.
>>
Wenger
>>
>>69514162

Based Chuba hat-trick against Livershit.
>>
>>69516397
it's the board man
it's obvious that vardy saying 'no' fucked us bad because now everyone knows that we need a striker and that's why they're trying to ask trillions for players, like napoli
>>
>there are people that don't rate Cech
>there are people that rate Higuain
I didn't want that Argentinian shit years ago, he literally misses same chances Giroud does. We need some meme, like KANE or that brazilian kid Barbossa
>>
>>69515956
degenerate
>>
ICARDI
N
>>
>>69516745
Should just throw as much money as humanly possible at Leverkusen for the Mexican.
>>
>>69516768
meme player
>>
>>69516397
most of the strickers wenger rates would turn arsenal down
>>
>>69516820

All the strikers left to buy are memes.
>>
>>69516841
would rather obama meme
>>
>>69516745
>rating le funny helmet scared to dive at his near post man
cech is shit and past it. wenger and mourinho mugged us off with that signing.
i will never forget how he sabotaged us in his very first league game for us.
>>
File: 3 (2).jpg (305 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
3 (2).jpg
305 KB, 960x1280
>tfw you remember Mourinho is United manager and is going to bully us all season
>>
>>69516817
what kind of shory memory do you have? hes utter shit. he misses the same chances giroud does and the ones he makes he accidentally kicks off his own face
>>
>>69516930
I know, but it doesn't hurt to dream that somehow he could turn it around.
>>
Give me a (You) or Wenger stays
>>
>>69516893
and then singlehandedly destroyed Mertesacker's and Gabriel's efforts and saved at least 10 points. That game vs Liverpool when he saved Benteke's shot was the best GK performance Arsenal had in the last 15 years
>>
>H-Higuain is GOAT lads

https://streamable.com/yu94

He's an even bigger bottler than Jiroo
>>
>>69517094
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>69517105
giroud's bottling factory compilation video would be much longer though
>>
>>69517105
>all those chilean memes

imagine having higuain in the club
all the memes posibilities
>>
>>69517094
You or not he'll get a contract extension some time around December
>>
>You now remember Debuchy
>>
>>69517462
who?
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 500x333
>>69507755
you're chilean
you already in hell famalam
>>
>>69514162
>It's real
Holy fuck, fuck Wenger and the whole board.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 412x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 412x430
>>69514162
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>69514162
>people actually defend wenger and the board
Fucking retards
>>
Akpom is the only striker we have right now until we sign one you fucking retards. Akpom won't be our only fit striker on the opening day.

Fucking KYS.
>>
>>69518680
>arsenal
>signing a striker for the starting lineup
Pick 1
>>
Can someone make a list of all the teams who signed strikers (besides random japs) this window?
>>
>>69507830
Greasy is a gooner pham
>>
>>69518680
>Until we sign one

That's the problem you fucktard, we WON'T SIGN ONE.

This is Wenger we're talking about, HOW stupid could you possibly be?

>b-but he splashed the cash on Ozil!
>m-muh Xhaka for 30m

The only striker that the club seriously targeted was Vardy and he (rightfully) turned >us down, realizing that he won't be able to do his usual shtick at Arsenal and he'll score half as much.

No one else was seriously considered since the senile cunt didn't even consider Vardy would say no. All that we could expect was a meme signing and that already happened - a Jap who probably won't start in a PL game in the next two years (or ever)
>>
you just know that the board will convince Wenger to splash the cash on Higuain and then he'll flop
>>
>>69508073
t. Emre OÄŸul
>>
Strikers going everywhere. Sport Mediaset report Simone Zaza is on the verge of joining Wolfsburg for €25m (£20.8m).

wenGer OUT
>>
>>69521170
>b-but there are no strikers available !!
>A-akpom is really good guys
>Giroud and Sanchez can play striker as well and until they rested enough we got Feo :^)
>>
>>69519545

Imagine how Wenger feels about failing so badly that not even a 29yo Leicester player wants to join your club
>>
so is Bellerin going to Barca or is it all a meme? They have to fill that hole somehow, and I don't think Vidal will fill it well
>>
>>69507774
Yes it is but it's not like Arsenal can't afford it. And it's not 2003 anymore where someone like Higuaine would have been about 19 million tops.

Wenger is living in the past.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RHdrwLaUDA

Feels bad man.
>>
>>69521246
Come on, though, £80m for Higuain is absolute madness.

There's probably nothing in these Higuain rumors anyway.
>>
>>69521250
>click video
>cesc to henry

noped out of those feels asap
>>
>>69521246

Barcelona got Suarez for £65m in 2014, how the hell is Higuain worth £75-£80m today?
>>
>wenger calling off the Higuain deal

I hope someone stabs this man in the first game of the season
>>
balotelli IN
>>
>>69521376
prices have inflated dramatically since the Suarez deal, players like Pogba are now valued at £100m
>>
PLEASE SIGN GONZALO
PLEASE
also
It's raining outside so nothing to do today lads
>>
>>69521644
Deal OFF

http://www.gonfialarete.com/2016/07/13/wenger-blocca-laffare-higuain/

http://www.tuttonapoli.net/calciomercato/radio-crc-wenger-blocca-l-affare-higuain-tecnico-indispettito-per-la-fuga-di-notizie-279765?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
>>
>boro about to sign negredo on loan

must be nice
>>
>>69515956
I bet Arsene is a player that beats the whole game with 6 pokemons he got in the beginning.
>>
>>69521670
Everyday my hatred towards this man grows stronger and stronger
>>
>>69521765

Messi Minutes @MessiMinutes 4m4 minutes ago
Auriemma:

Wenger has taken a step back on Higuaín. Arsenal are upset that news of the meeting has leaked.

Can't wait until this cunts leave
>>
Just one more year left lads
>>
>>69521776
Wenger is the man who persuaded Mesut Ozil to take a huge chance and effectively ruin his career to join a relatively small london club. You are extremely lucky to have him.
>>
>>69521899
Going to celebrate when he leaves desu, I might leave my house on that day
>>
h-he was s-shit anyways
>>
File: 56315.jpg (52 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
56315.jpg
52 KB, 633x758
>>69521899
>one year left to his first year of a new 3-year contract
>>
Imagine the scenes at the Emirates if >we start with Sanogo and Akpom as our only striking options against Liverpool and get a drubbing.

Wenger pls.
>>
>>69522261
Akpom can actually dribble and control a football.
>>
File: 1464661287839.jpg (73 KB, 332x333) Image search: [Google]
1464661287839.jpg
73 KB, 332x333
>>69521899
Idk if I can last another year senpai
>>
>>69514162
>Forgetting Walcott
>Thinking Sanogo isn't ahead of Akpom in the pecking order
>>
Wait why the fuck hasn't that Jap joined up with us yet?
>>
>>69522437
Probably can't get a permit for the cunt.

He'll be sent somewhere on loan anyway.
>>
>>69507342
>but but we need a defensive midfielder
>buying xhaka was retarded
Seems like your national team isn't the only thing that's cucked
>>
>>69507342
>Buying a replacement for Arteta is dumb
W E W
>>
>>69522504
>dude cuckolding lmao
>>
>>69522017

He was forced out of Madrid to fund Bayol
>>
>>69522017
Why are you so obssesed with Arsenal?
>>
>>69522030
Will be a strange feeling. Many of us have never experienced Arsenal without Arsene. Many of us have had hard times at school and work the last 12 thanks to him being a dinosaur when it comes to how modern football is played. Some supporters have even become suicidal.
>>
File: image.jpg (502 KB, 1599x899) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
502 KB, 1599x899
>>69521776
what a load of bullshit
>>
>>69522543
>becoming suicidal because of football

That's the most pathetic thing I've ever heard
>>
>>69522580
Pecho frio pastry
>>
>>69522589
There are more important things in life than a kick-about, la
>>
>>69522638
are there really though?
>>
>>69522638
like what
>>
>>69522847
>being in doubt

You'll never make it, sempai
>>
File: sadness.jpg (141 KB, 563x364) Image search: [Google]
sadness.jpg
141 KB, 563x364
That eternal despair is creeping it's way back into me la's
>>
File: rf.png (58 KB, 1122x264) Image search: [Google]
rf.png
58 KB, 1122x264
>>69522998
Same m8, just waiting for this so I can disappear from disappointment
>>
>>69522998
go outside and enjoy your holiday m8
>>
Sky Sports Football @SkyFootball
Arsenal interested in signing Gonzalo Higuain from Napoli.
>>
>>69522638
But for many people football is the important thing.

Remember this? Wenger (And Kieran Gibbs) was literally responsible for a kenyan fan commiting suicide. Shame on you Wenger and your bad tactics!

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/221/champions-league/2009/05/06/1249621/kenyan-fan-commits-suicide-after-arsenals-champions-league
>>
cheeky bid for balotelli?
>>
>>69523153
>But for many people football is the important thing.
They're pathetic then

>>69523153
>was literally responsible for a kenyan fan commiting suicide.

They aren't responsible for a fan having no perspective on life

Also, these 'Africans killing themselves after Premier League match'-articles are all bullshit
>>
>>69523285
cheeky bid for a competent board?
>>
>>69523285
It's cheekier to just start Akpom and Sanogo against Liverpool.
>>
https://twitter.com/JanAageFjortoft/status/753220107426488320?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.