[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Luis Suarez never made it to the Ballon d'Or Top 3 >Somehow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Overrated queer_Faggot_GOAT.png (201 KB, 447x340) Image search: [Google]
Overrated queer_Faggot_GOAT.png
201 KB, 447x340
>Luis Suarez never made it to the Ballon d'Or Top 3
>Somehow the overrated dumbass Torres did

JUST
How is this even possible ? Suarez is like the best striker of the 21st century, if not the best of all time
Also fuck Ronaldo, the Ballon d'Or 2013 belongs to Messi, and the 2014 one should have been for Suarez. And he didn't even deserve a place in the Top 3 in 2012, Xavi actually did.

If ever Donaldo wins over Suarez this year I'm going to go mad.
>>
File: losing to dentists.webm (2 MB, 690x528) Image search: [Google]
losing to dentists.webm
2 MB, 690x528
>Luis Suarez never made it to the Ballon d'Or Top 3
He did. Four times and even won it once.
>>
>>69506507
If the Ballon D'or 2013 belongs to Messi, then the 2010 belongs to Sneijder and 2011 to Xavi.
>>
File: 1468295710117.png (101 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1468295710117.png
101 KB, 640x640
Didn't Messi have one of his worst seasons of his career where he was injured for quite a bit as well in 2013? How in the world did he deserve Ballon D'Or?

Also Liverpool Suarez over Ronaldo that year? I don't see it and seems pretty revisionist as well cause of how well he's doing at Barca.
>>
>>69506507
is messi wearing a Phantom tshirt?
>>
File: 1467911179473.png (85 KB, 388x218) Image search: [Google]
1467911179473.png
85 KB, 388x218
>>69506865
Also wwsn't Suarez suspended for the first half of the following season cause of the Chiellini incident?

Yeah, this thread is extremely stupid.
>>
>>69506866
Ah it's Diablo, nevermind. Pretty patrician comic book taste.
>>
>>69506930
>Diablo
Diabolik*
>>
>>69506507
>Losing to a Ronaldo-less Portugal

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FRANCE PERMA-BTFO FROM FOOTBALL

EVEN WORSE THAN ENGLAND LOSING TO DENTISTS
>>
>>69506790
Well, I wouldn't be mad about the 2011 one going to Xavi

>>69506865
>Also Liverpool Suarez over Ronaldo that year

He scored 31 goals and singlehandely carried the team to the 2nd place, something El Faggo couldn't do
If it wasn't for Gerrard slip the 2014 title would be for Liverpool, but nevermind I don't like Liverpool so meh
>>
>>69506507

Imagine being this buttblasted?
>>
How many more times are you gonna make a thread about Suarez, faggot
>>
>>69507102
I dont think anyone will disagree that Suarez that season was better than Torres in 2008.

Also "singlehandedly" is a bit much.
>>
Suarez fanboys are getting annoying as fuck desu
>>
>>69507453
I'm not a Suarez fan, I'm just a football fan.
And I really don't like the fact that overrated pieces of shit like Donaldo, Bayol, Ribery, Neuer and shit are more popular than actual great football players like Suarez or Busquets for example
>>
>>69507730
How exactly is Ribery overrated?
>>
How anyone can support someone who has bitten multiple people sure is baffling.
>>
>>69507780
probably because he's French and you've got a UK flag, so he hears about Ribery even more often than BBC mentions female football
>>
>>69506507
Te van a echar pelotudo, anda a atender las mesas
>>
>>69507840
Suarez did literally nothing wrong
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.