[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw the very sudden thought of Benfica or Sporting winning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>mfw the very sudden thought of Benfica or Sporting winning the CL this year

It's highly unlikely (curse and all that) but what if?
>>
>>69499027
Almost impossible but it would be amazing, even if Benfica did it. We have very good youngsters in both Benfica and Sporting. I'd not be surprised if that happened in the next 5-15 years.
>>
>>69499061
>implying the youngsters won't leave after one good year
>>
wont happen

though if sporting win it the (rest of the) portugese butthurt would be memelicious
>>
>>69499084
we'd literally have to rangeban every IP from Lisbon.... if not all Portugal
>>
>>69499077
>implying that does not bring in good money for both clubs
If a club makes around 20-50M€ selling youngsters every year, it will become a powerhouse in a few years. Benfica is making more than that atm. Sporting has players to do the same but fortunately they are not being sold for now.
>>
>>69499111
Reality check, you need one.
The 3 main teams have massive debts, two of them have been making 20-50M€ consistently for a while now, every year.
Nothing has changed and nothing will change and it's not just transfers that makes the money flow, especially in big leagues.
The big league clubs product revenue is international, broadcasting rights, for example. It has a much bigger scale than ours, which is mostly domestic.
Our entire league would need to raise it's level dramatically to even consider competing financially.
We can do even better than now, but to be an actual powerhouse? Sorry, mate, won't happen any time soon.
>>
>>69499027
I don't see benfica winning it since they are bringing allot of new players to the team.

But if Sporting keep The European champions + Slimani and playing a second year under Jesus i think they're one of the best teams in europe, lets see what happens.
>>
>>69499027
Only if they buy a bunch of meme South Ameircans that all turn out to be good
>>
>>69499027
>Top Talent team, play great football + great bench

Slimani-Podence
BryanRuiz-WilliamCarvalho-AdrienSilva-JoãoMario
Jefferson-Coates-Semedo-Schelotto
RuiPatricio

>Average team with 2 Top players + great bond between the players and coach + good bench

Jonas-Mitroglou
Carrillo-Celis-Fesja-Zivkovic
Eliseu-Jardel-Lindeloff-AndréAlmeida
Ederson
>>
>>69500992

Eu sou do Sporting mas essa ilusão é top
>>
>>69501128
o Podence e o sli vão partir tudo lad
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.