[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So let me get this straight. Missi plays in finals and actively
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160710_225414.jpg (186 KB, 1024x732) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160710_225414.jpg
186 KB, 1024x732
So let me get this straight. Missi plays in finals and actively loses them for his country, while Ronaldo doesn't play in finals and wins them for his country from the grave?

I bet all you messhitfags were laughing when Ronaldo limped off. Thinking he'd TSUU'd his last TSUU. Well you were wrong, and I've got one word for you.
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUII
>>
Is Portugal more stacked than Argentina? They proved they can win vs France without him, and tie with Poland with him trying to ruin the whole thing.
>>
File: wasteful.png (49 KB, 567x643) Image search: [Google]
wasteful.png
49 KB, 567x643
>>69490163

Ronaldo is the problem

>Quaresma beats Croatia
>Sanches saves against Poland
>Eder scores tournament winning goal
>Pepe wins man of the match in the final
>Rui Pat saves like 8 goals
>ronaldo literally does not play in Portugals best game of the tournament
>>
>pissed in the bench most of the match
>Only get active once the team is winning
>Portugal wins
>TSUUUU gets all the credit
>Portugal never really needed TSUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>69490490
except he came in at the 90 minutes break. he was there the whole extra time
>>
>>69490515
still, he is getting way more credit than he deserves
>>
>>69490218
>Quaresma beats Croatia

After he rebounds a Ronaldo shot going towards goal

>Sanches saves against Poland

And Ronaldo scores the winning penalty

>Portugal's best game of the tournament

Wales, goal + assist
>>
>>69490813
>And Ronaldo scores the winning penalty
it doesn't matter, could have been scored by another player
>>
Quaresma was the one who scored the winning penalty, and they all scored so it's not a big deal, either way

>against Iceland
missed a shit ton of chances

>against Austria
missed a shit ton of chances, 1 of them being a penalty

>against Hungary
played very well, 2 goals and 1 assist

>against Croatia
invisible, but that was also cuz the ball never got out of the fucking midfield

>against Wales
invisible 1st half, very good in the 2nd half with a goal and an assist
>>
>>69490898
Don't forget
>against Poland
Missed tons of chances, one of them a 1vs 1 in the 89 minute where he didn't even hit the ball
>>
>>69490943
oh yeah forgot to write it for some reason

played like shit 4/6 games, pretty bad desu
>>
>>69490985

but you will never hear it, because the narratives on the news don't want to say "Portugal was in a hole after drawing the first 2 matches thanks to Ronaldo missing 8 clear chances and a penalty"

what sounds better: "Ronaldo leads Portugal past Hungary" and then give him all the credit for the trophy when he doesn't even play the final...
>>
>>69491072
I wouldn't mind it if they gave Patricio credit, even when he defended the penalty they didn't talk about him much
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.