[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You made him cry last night.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Antoine-Griezmann.jpg (31 KB, 800x449) Image search: [Google]
Antoine-Griezmann.jpg
31 KB, 800x449
You made him cry last night.
>>
Last night...You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded goals, and those who cry. You cry.
>>
>Poor little white guy 8: niggas in Paris edition
>>
>>69488674
>can't even walk straight
>>
>>69488674
I'm sure this picture is from 2014 WC
>>
>>69488674
Its because this year is the year of the MEME. Only meme teams are allowed to win anything or cause a team to lose. The power of TSUUUUUU, the strength of Moortugal, the Alberto Barbosa, France getting BLACKED. The power of Memes won the Euro cup and for the next 4 years. The memes will be the only thing the world ever sees. Only meme nations and clubs can win anything now.
>>
File: BLACKED.png (90 KB, 265x258) Image search: [Google]
BLACKED.png
90 KB, 265x258
>>69488855
check um.
>>
>>69488751
>that flag
>that post

Penaldo had to call guys to carry him out of the pitch lmao
>>
>>69488674
Good, fuck that twink faggot and his meme goal celebrations
>>
>>69488855
Memes are more dear to me than love and money, what a time to live in.
>>
File: t4m 6.jpg (56 KB, 370x370) Image search: [Google]
t4m 6.jpg
56 KB, 370x370
well hes french....no wonder their toughest guys were the french FOREIGN legion
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.