[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ronaldo >his mediocre NT loses every tournament, still doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: fff.jpg (118 KB, 962x718) Image search: [Google]
fff.jpg
118 KB, 962x718
Ronaldo
>his mediocre NT loses every tournament, still doesn't give up and says he will play for Portugal even with a broken leg if his country needs him
>arrives at Euro 2016 tired and injured, he's over 30 too
>saves his team from elimination against Hungary
>single-handedly wins semi final
>gets a horrible injury in the final, can barely stand but tries to return on the pitch and play like a hero
>has to be subbed but refuses to go to the hospital, stays and supports his team from the sideline, giving them motivational speech during half time and tactical tips together with the coach
>his team wins, beauitful story, confirmed GOAT

Messi
>has stacked NT with a shitton of world class players
>is only able to score against literally whos in group stages of WC, 0 goals in knockout stages when he's actually needed
>4 finals, three of them with extra time, 0 goals, 0 assists
>they organize another Copa America specifically so he can win it finally
>scores a hattrick against fucking PANAMA and a free kick against team MLS, Messi fans go crazy
>let's his country down in the final, misses his pen, then doesn't support his teammates (despite being the captain) and goes away from them to make sad faces during the rest of the shootout
>cries like a bitch
>is a quitter, gives up like a loser, refuses to play for his country and his people
>tax evader
>criminal
>autist
>exposed
>>
this is all true
>>
>>69484944
I can't disagree with that Pawel
>>
Why is Messi the captain?
Mascherano is the true leader of Argentina..
>>
File: full power.gif (1 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
full power.gif
1 MB, 480x360
>>69484944
the messi meme is dead 4ever
>>
>>69484944
Truth. But you forgot based Pepe, that guy is worth 2 defenders (at least)
>>
>fifa ranking
>argentina still number 1
AYY LMAO
>>
I used to think Messi was the GOAT, but unfortunately there's no denying that Ronaldo put to bed who the greatest of this generation is after this past tournament and Messi will forever be in Cristiano Ronaldo's shadow as a close #2 but not quite the best.
>>
File: antonella_rocuzzo_1.jpg (58 KB, 620x380) Image search: [Google]
antonella_rocuzzo_1.jpg
58 KB, 620x380
Crist won the Euros

Leonardo had some angry sex last night with this

if you ask me, we are all losers.
>>
File: 2vSFFz4.jpg (107 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
2vSFFz4.jpg
107 KB, 960x640
>>69484944
>mfw I really changed my mind about TSUUUUUUUUUU after yesterday's match
His spirit deserved that win
>>
>All this baiting
You are all fucking obssesed and insecure with proving CR is the GOAT that you have to flood with those threads the entire board. People who know football knows Messi is still better, regardless of their qualities ann leadership in and outside the pitch
>>
>>69485251
7-0
>>
>>69485058
haha, sad truth for ronaldo is that doesn't matter how many euro cups or world cups he win, he will never be better than messi :)
>>
File: lol.png (4 KB, 237x65) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
4 KB, 237x65
>>69485264
>>
>>69485251
Not true, the facts have already been stated.

>>69485273
In what sense?
Messi had 4 finals to prove himself and walked away with 0 national trophies while Ronaldo who had his worst year this year won champions league and the euro, honestly if Ronaldo has a 'good' year next year he will absolutely destroy Messi and it won't even be close.
>>
>>69485348
makes sense since around that time we had a bunch of bongs playing for us
>>
>>69485348
>48
>>
>>69485251
>>69485273
Messi had literally a team built around him to make him win.
Out of Barca, he achieves nothing.

>also no leadership skills
>>
>>69484944
nice job, Marcin
>>
>>69484944

You're not wrong...
>>
>>69484944
Messi doesn't care though, he lives and plays for his pleasure. But I guess it kind of got to him this tournament finally, he learned about losing first-hand and he didn't like it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.