[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shitposting aside, you guys dont really think that tsu is better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 10
File: gy27hth4h851.jpg (442 KB, 1410x1200) Image search: [Google]
gy27hth4h851.jpg
442 KB, 1410x1200
Shitposting aside, you guys dont really think that tsu is better than Messi right?
>>
Depends.

How many Copas does Messi have?
>>
>>69480537
Ronaldo is a leader
Messi is an autist
choose your side
>>
>>69480555
About as many as Higuaín, Aguero, Di Maria and Mascherano etc.
>>
Messi has the only medal in football that really counts
>>
File: tsuu.jpg (143 KB, 963x1024) Image search: [Google]
tsuu.jpg
143 KB, 963x1024
>Messi
>system baby
>misses the penalty
>starts crying and brings the whole team down

>Based Tsuu sama
>gets Portugal out from the group stages and into the final
>gets injured by filthy frog
>listens to secrets from a moth
>makes speech in half-time and encourages the whole team from the bench

You tell me
>>
>>69480610
Does he have more or less Copas than Ronaldo has EUROs?
>>
>>69480635
Special Olympics?
>>
Thank you TSSUU moth
>>
>>69480537
You really are underselling how truly great of a motivator he is

He may not have played the final, but he helped the team get there starting in qualification games.

The thing is Ronaldo has a fucking steel personality, he doesn't get demotivated by hate nor scared, and he managed to transmit this to the other players

Everyone in the world was shitting on us, and the funny thing is that we are a people which hate fuels us. Had you not say a thing criticizing us and we probably would of lost, but we just wanted to win just to prove everyone we could

The whole world hating was a huge part on our win and I thank you all for your hate on our team and country, we couldn't have made it without you

TTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

fuck that midget cunt
>>
>shitposting aside

Now i dont like the roided manlet but this board will be Tsu shitposting for the next year at least. On another note I still think Messy is better than Ron simply because I carry an American sports mindset and tend to look at the stats of a players like everyone else to determine MVPs and so until Ron scores more than 90 goals like Messi or breaks his goal to game ratio I'll consider Messi the goat irregardless of trophies. Ron got carried hard this season just like Peypey did with the Broncos
>>
>>69480684
i guess he technically would be eligible
>>
>>69480662

thank you TSUUU moth
>>
File: messi.jpg (75 KB, 680x408) Image search: [Google]
messi.jpg
75 KB, 680x408
>>69480537
>>
>>69480662
thank you TSSUUU moth
>>
>>69480662
>literally could not score on Memeceland

>has the worst shot to goal ratio in the euros out of all the top scorers for the tournament

>but muh speech

I'm honestly disgusted at how your moors fellate the man with all the credit despite the better performers like Sanches, that gk and Pepe bailing you out game after game against better teams
>>
>>69480537
Nah, sp is just flooded by the new memes.
In a few months they'll realize (I hope) that Messi did a great Copa and C. Ronaldo was Portugal's cancer 3 of 5 games, and didn't even play the sixth.
>>
>>69480737
>irregardless

TRIGGERED
>>
File: 1455331077391.jpg (53 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
1455331077391.jpg
53 KB, 624x352
>>69480730
>the funny thing is that we are a people which hate fuels us

tip it
>>
>>69480537
>eder wasn't even in the front to celebrate

Now that's just fucked up.
>>
>>69480537

Different styles of players. Messi with his failures with NT and his ragequit proves his true face of a spoiled little brat.
And to be honest, he was a Barcelona bitchboy since like 12-13 ?
Ronaldo grew up poor, had his father die young,
Ronaldo seems more worth supporting.
>>
wins a major trophy for his country with a weaker squad than argentina

ronaldo >>> messi

get ready for another TSSSSSSSSUUUUUU at next years ballon d'or when he wins it
>>
>>69480808
>Sanches
Keek, most overrated player in the squad, he misses 8 out 10 passes, still has a long way to go.
Donaldo scored 2 against Hungary which got us out of the group. Against Wales he scored the opening and assisted Nani. It's memetastic to say he didn't have a hand on getting us there.
>>
>>69480931
>most overrated

Without Sanches you would have choked to Pooland

Without Pepe to clear out those balls you would have been btfo by Croatia and Hungary

Without key team players like Quaresma you wouldnt have even tied the "easy" games against Hungary, Iceland and Austria

This is including Ronaldo's contributions.
>>
>>69480537
>Shitposting aside
>posts shitposting image

In all seriousness, Ronaldo's won with three teams now. Real, Man-u, and Portugal. Messi only with one.
In the end that's what matters. Until one of them wins WC, Maradona can still boast that he's better than both.
>>
>>69481006
Yeah, we played like a team, but saying Ronaldo didn't do anything is ridiculous.
>>
>>69480662
Thank you TSSUU moth

>Messi
>Steroid taking midget
>System babby in the easiest league in europe
>Captain of a decent strong NT but not a leader
>Chokes when the team needs him, pressure cripples him, breaks down and cries because he is weak mentally
>Retires because he failed again and again and again

>Ronaldo
>Played in 3 different leagues and dominated the EPL as well as lel liga
>Gives his all for his country
>Steps up when the team need him
>Leads the team even when not on the pitch
>Inspires the team to victory
>TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
File: 1467150059052.jpg (191 KB, 960x659) Image search: [Google]
1467150059052.jpg
191 KB, 960x659
>>69480537
>Messifags on suicide watch
KEK
>>
>>69480537
>Can you spot Eder in this pic
Top kek, poor lad.
>>
>>69481316
Pretty based when he hugged Ferguson desu
>>
>>69481522
He always said that Fergie was like a dad to him.
>>
>>69480537
>penalties are a coin toss
Yeah if you're the keeper. You are literally autistic if you miss from the penalty spot.
>>
>>69481484
hey, i want to see french radio broadcaster and such reacion to Eder goal. Where can i find them?
>>
Point is that Ronaldo is a fun guy who only wants to be GOAT while Messi only cares about what his fans and Unicef think about him.
>>
>>69480662
thank you TSSUUU moth
>>
>>69481675
Also, Argentinian fans are complete shitlords in comparison.
>>
>>69481675
Why does the guy in the cup look like he has boobs?
>>
>he actually took the time to fix a troll pic
Autistic and butthurt is all I can say
>>
>>69481764
he has sick pecks brah
>>
>>69481795
I think this is the same american autist that was having a meltdown when Ronaldo was winning the strawpoll of messi vs ronaldo.
>>
>>69480730
Is that fado?
>>
>>69481991
What?
>>
>>69480662
>scoring a bunch of goals against Spanish relegation fodder doesn't make him a system babby.
>>
>>69484152
He played in the EPL and our league you mong
>>
>>69484233
And he's not as good as he is in La Liga as he was in the EPL.
Like I said, nowadays he been reduced to stat padding against shitty Spanish teams and scoring penalties while Messi won his second treble last year.
Ronaldo's going to have win more Ballon d'Ors in order to objectively be considered better than Messi.
>>
File: 1466139430156.gif (247 KB, 480x430) Image search: [Google]
1466139430156.gif
247 KB, 480x430
>>69480730
>would of
>>
>>69484596
Ballon d'Or isn't even close to an objective measurement.
>>
>>69486717
Why not? hasn't Ronaldo won it like 3 times?
>>
kek, my image caused butthurt

messi is a choker, deal with it
>>
>>69480537
Maradonna never quit the national team
>>
>>69488169
2013 belongs to Ribery/Messi and 2014 belongs to Neuer.
As 2010 belongs to Xavi and 2012 probably to Iniesta
>>
>>69480537
Tsuufags on suicide watch because Portugal didn't need his ass to win euros. Most useless ''''GOAT''''
>>
File: messi-surrounded-inline.jpg (55 KB, 630x360) Image search: [Google]
messi-surrounded-inline.jpg
55 KB, 630x360
>Argentina in charge of not choking finals
>>
>>69488221
Why do you hate the only good and relevant person to come out of your 3rd world shithole?
>>
>>69480737

Just going on stats: Since 2013 Ronaldo has been the better player, but pre-2013 Messi was just beyond anything anyone has ever done(Ronaldo was a close second), he just hasn't been at that level since.

As far as GOAT you need to look at a whole career, and I think between winning with Manchester, Madrid, and now Portugal, its hard not to argue that Ronaldo is above Messi.

Messi really needs to win it with a team not named Barcelona to be GOAT.
>>
>>69488909
By stats alone isnt enough. Messi became a playmaker around 2013-14 which is why his goal tally has dropped. The fact that he's still one of the top goalscorers in la liga despite essentially playing as a mf is astonishing.
>>
after failing to do anything in the 2014 CL final and 2016 CL final but still taking off his shirt to run around like a monkey, he finally had a chance to prove himself and he was injured in 8 minutes, portugal LITERALLY won without him. Tsufags on suicide watch, the weak troll is just laughable. Funny after the match, but pathetic now
>>
>be greatest goalscorer the world has ever seen
>btfo gerd der bomber mueller's record, btfo pele's record, score 90 goals in a year
>ronaldo literally cannot compete anymore in the only stat he has
>shift down to playmaker because you're so multi-dimensionally talented that you're able to do that
>still be GOAT

Messi can go from 9 to false 9 to wing to 10 to Xavi as he ages, he's the greatest player the sport has seen.
>>
>>69489236
>btfo gerd mullers record

And all those goals inevitably led to one trophy
>>
>>69489027

>>Messi became a playmaker around 2013-14 which is why his goal tally has dropped. The fact that he's still one of the top goalscorers in la liga despite essentially playing as a mf is astonishing.

Both players have evolved and neither as good as they once were. Messi has dropped back since Suarez was added to the team but he's not a strict playmaker in the mould of Xavi, but more of a attack minded Ineista.

Ronaldo meanwhile is playing more and more as a striker which is something he hates but has to learn to love. Almost all his goals these days come from the box.

The stats from 2013-2016 really show how close Ronaldo and Messi are...

Messi
Club Goals: 140
Club Assists: 64
International Goals: 24

Won: La Liga twice, and the CL.

Ronaldo
Club Goals: 163
Club Assists: 50
International Goals: 24

Won the CL twice, and the Euro Cup with Portugal.

I'd say pre 2013 Messi was clearly better, but since then Ronaldo has taken the crown as the best of this generation and winning the Euro really seals the deal.
>>
>>69489627
I think 14/15 Messi is the best version of Messi. Just because he may not have dribbled as much or got as many goals doesn't mean he was worse. The quality of his passing was always good but in that season it just went up to World Class levels and still scored more than most GOAT players ever could in a season..
>>
>>69489702

14/15 Messi was fantastic but Messi from 2010-2012 was another world.
>>
>>69481316

literally this

messi is doped out of his fucking mind
>>
>someone took the time to edit that bait pic
How butthurt can you be?
>>
>>69480537
Holy fucking autism
>>
>>69480662
Thank you TSSUU moth
>>
>>69480537
What the fuck are you talking about? Did you even watched all portugal games?
I even saw Ronaldo defending ffs! I saw him inside the box cleaning balls from corners. Have you ever saw him doing that before? i doubted it, because it never happened. Working his ass off as a lone striker, when he never played that position before.
Yes others mentioned deserved credit. Like Pepe, Patricio, William Carvalho, José Fonte, as well as Raphael which was by far portugal's most consistent player.
But hell, this was the best Ronaldo i've seen playing for the national team since ever.
Before he would have very good games, but those were occaisonally, when things were strating to look bad in qualifications.
I don't care about what he does for Real Madrid, but fuck off with your Ronaldo vs Messi agenda regarding euro 2016.
He did a very valuable service for his country in the last month. Yes because it was one full month. Not just one night.

What he did for my country was truly amazing.
>>
>>69481471
Fucking based spicy
>>
2009 Messi was the best Messi.

Then something happened and he started getting tattoos and falling for his own hype. I wish he never changed.
>>
>>69489141
>>69489236
What has messi won with the national team though? Which player currently holds the UCL trophy? Messifags are pathetic
>>
>>69488549
Maradona would of dribbled through
>>
>>69488169
Balon d'or has been an e-celeb circle-jerk contest for a while now.
>>
>>69488549
>9 chilean players
Where the fuck are the argies?
>>
>>69492293
snorting coke on the side-lines.
>>
>see image
>think red text is sarcasm
>holyshit.jpg
>cant actually believe people are starting to use their brain
>see thread
>people agree with red text
>wtf.webm
>realize red text is not meant to be sarcasm

wow, some people can only see what they really want to see
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.