[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has finally settled, it's your turn t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_0211.jpg (208 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0211.jpg
208 KB, 1920x1080
Now that the dust has finally settled, it's your turn to vote:

http://www.strawpoll.me/10718133
>>
>>69475378
Messi is just better.
>>
>>69475378
>messi is literally a criminal
turns out ronaldo was the good guiy all along
>>
>>69475401
>this flag
>this topic

Opinion discarded. If he was so much better, then why hasn't he won anything with his national team, you tremendous faggot?
>>
>>69475378
Maybe the one who isn't a convicted criminal .
>>
>>69475422
>>this flag
>>this topic
?
>>
>>69475422
You have the same flag, faggot.

Messi drags worse overall teams farther. Penaldo and Portugal drew 6/7 games and memes their way to a final, where Penaldo went out in the 20th minute and Portugal won without him. This is the worst euro I've ever seen, hands down.

No doubt they're 1 and 2 but just watch them play nigga. Messi creates chances out of absolutely nothing and clowns on whole teams.

Watch this shit (jump to 0:49) and tell me Fagnaldo is better.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AmAmK6HlYAY
>>
>>69475401
>>69475422
>>69475439
>>>those flags
>>this topic.
>>
Oh, there was some soccer tournament or something?

I didnt even notice.

Well isnt that cute. Some girly man won a girly sport for a bunch of girls
>>
>>69475620
>I didnt even notice.

Open your eyes then
>>
>>69475426
>tax evasion
>crime

Statist, please, go.
>>
>>69475620
Any of these girly man are more desired by women and make more money now that you will ever in your lifetime . If they are girly man then you must be rely low on the totem poll .
>>
File: laughing homer.gif (2 MB, 300x196) Image search: [Google]
laughing homer.gif
2 MB, 300x196
>>69475645
>>
>>69475582
>Messi drags worse overall teams farther.

Messi has literally never played on a team that wasn't stacked to the ceiling.
>>
>>69475645
I did by randomly looking at the espn site on a whim

Its really quite a shit sport
>>
>>69475684
Go prepare your english classes Tom.
>>
>>69475664
Here we see the typical barca fan burring his head in the sand when he sees something he disagrees with . You can tell he is an advanced barca fan because he even chose to ignore the point and go straight for the person saying it .
>>
>Sanches saves you
>Quaresma saves you
>Eder saves you
>team wins without you

absolutely pathetic
just like his club career where he goes missing in the final and Ramos scores for him
Portugal literally won without Ronaldo.
>>
>>69475672
So you'd like to believe.

Ronaldo has a wufe that really isnt all that hot imo. But maybe thats because i prefer superior asian women, hence the flag.

Look at ronaldo and try to tell me with a straight face there isnt gay radiating from him
>>
>>69475620
Kys, gook
>>
>>69475582
Lel nice meme faggot.
Literally plays in the most stacked club in the planet would be embarrasing if """"'''goat""""' didnt beat Getafe 5-0.
But in NT level is a literally who that misses pk's and quits in an autistic fit.

Kys nigger
>>
>>69475582
Argentina has generally been better than Portugal for years now

>drags
In what way? Shitting over Venezuela and Panama? Remember that time they beat Chile 2-0 without him then proceeded to lose with him?

>watch this stupid shit that doesn't matter
>>
>>69475715
Superior asian women . HAHAHAHA
The only superior genes they have is the ones forcefully introduced when they were raped by westerners in ww2 .
>>
>>69475715
>superior asian women
You're starting to believe 4chin memes yellow nig
>>
how the fuck are you niggas gonna say ronaldo is good when he doesn't play the final and his team still wins, kys all of you LOL
>>
>>69475781
Kys
>>
>>69475781
>missifag detected
>>
>>69475426
Isn't homosexuality a crime in poortugal/morocco?
>>
>>69475821
No . It has never been a crime .They can get married legally . They were killed during the fascist period tough .And portugal has nothing to do with morocco . And it's funny because your country is going to be even porer than mine after brexit take effect .
>>
>>69475781
To trigger Messifags
>>
>be Messi
>carry a dysfunctional team to a few finals in a row
>they still manage to fuck up
>send a message to the organization by leaving, they have no president or vice president and the coach is not being paid
>coach resigns and other players follow
>be national savior now, a sign and proposition for change

>be Ronaldo
>finish 3rd in group
>miss the decisive goal against Croatia but have Quaresma there to tap it in
>stand around doing jack shit while an 18 yr old saves your ass
>literally don't even do anything in the final
>team still wins without you
>come back on the field and take off your shirt for the camera and to lift the trophy
>pose for pictures and yell around as if you had done anything

ronaldo fagboys make me sick, good thing you're all gone by tomorrow
>>
>>69475378
Messi is by far the better player but he's also a convicted criminal.

Just ask yourselves, who would you rather have on your team if you could choose only one?

If Messi was on our NT we would have won convincingly.
>>
>>69475847
You are also berbers/moors so I would imagine you're culturally similar. Besides, Ronaldo has a moroccan bf
>>
>>69475684

>Japanese sport
>Walking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXjRNltyeOo
>>
>>69475847
No it won't.

By 2116 though I'm willing to bet his country will be poorer than ours though I'll give you that.
>>
>>69476003
We're the champions and managed to outsmart the best you could offer with a worse team on an individual basis by using the better tactics.

Kneel, faggot.
>>
>>69476003
>berbers/moors
Do you even history bro ?
Iberians , celts and a whole lot of other garbage but not that specific lot of garbage .
>>
>>69475708
>barca

Portugas can use the Ç too.
>>
>>69475973
no, messi would have disappeared and you guys would have gotten murdered. At least Donaldo had the leadership qualities to give Portugal a fighting chance.
>>
>>69476034
I have an english keyboard . No "Ç" on this piece of garbage .
>>
>>69475751
i like their petit-ness, if they had nice racks and cute faces on top of that
>>
>>69476057
So you like them to look like children ? Well that is probably a defect on your end .
>>
>>69476003
>being this mad, assblasted, asspained, assraped, buttfucked. and anally violated.
>>
>>69475684
>Shit sport...

Go watch anime. In reality this is what happens unlike Koru basketballshit,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyAnp8iCOyc
>>
>Argentina's best game in the tournament is the first game where Messi is still injured and they beat Chile

>Portugals best game is the final game where Ronaldo is taken off injured and they still win the trophy

how about you fat fucks realize both are shit
>>
>>69475620
>Sees flag
I expected better of you and your people, Yamada-san.
>>
>>69475378
But that's not Ronaldinho
>>
File: 1462118009674.png (155 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1462118009674.png
155 KB, 540x540
RONALDO DIDN'T DO SHIT

PORTUGAL WOULD HAVE LOST WITH HIM PLAYING

HE'S GONE LIKE 50 FREE KICKS WITHOUT MAKING ONE AND 50% OF THOSE WENT INTO THE WALL

HE CAN'T DRIBBLE PAST A FUCKING PARAPLEGIC
>>
Both are shit. Zidane and Ronaldo were miles better in their prime. Pretty sad how much football's degraded.
>>
He literally won the champions league against the team messi lost to. Who gives a fuck about the euros and the copa america at that point. Ronaldo was a level 100 Charizard and Messi was a 100 Butterfree at best.
>>
>>69476702
this. at least he'll have a great career as a coach
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.